THE BROWNS BOARD

I found Freddies Doppleganger!!

nickers

Freddie keeps saying things in these Building the Browns video's that gets me more and more excited. In One , on the way to his announcment presser, he tells the guy as he was walking down the steps "Yea well thats part a whats wrong with people nowadays, everybody's afraid to try new things, just like all these NFL coaches, they all think they got it all figured out. Well we'll see? " That was the first one. Then in the last Building the Browns, Freddie says while talking about music, he makes the comment "I told yawl we are gonna be more diverse this year they anyone has ever seen!" Top all this off with his coaching hire of Todd Monken. Todd's offense last year in Tampa was #1 in passing yards and 3rd over all in the NFL in total yards. They just had way too many turn overs and zero running game, and were horrible in the red zone. But they flew the ball up and down the field. Todd's offense much like KC's is designed to get the ball to your playmakers in space. I'm pretty geeked for what we got coming folks! GO BROWNS

16 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

A south Bama Country boy can Survive..   

one of my all-time favorite songs. I could get the guitar out, but hitting some of those high notes... nope. lol

• Like 1