THE BROWNS BOARD

RACISM!!!!

This Is the Woman President Trump Wants to Be the First Female African-American Marine General

https://time.com/5237828/first-african-american-woman-general/

President Donald Trump has nominated the first African-American woman for promotion to general in the U.S. Marine Corps.

Col. Lorna M. Mahlock will be promoted to the rank of brigadier general, if confirmed, the U.S. Department of Defense announced on Tuesday. Mahlock is currently the deputy director of Operations, Plans, Policies, and Operations Directorate at Marine Corps Headquarters in Washington.

RACISM

For those who say Trump has not denounced David Duke or the KKK...he has already done so and made it as crystal clear as one can possibly do:

Trump denounces David Duke, KKK

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump issued a crystal clear disavowal Thursday of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke after stumbling last weekend over a question about the hate group leader on CNN.

"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
"I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."

GA Dem accuses man of racist rant, #IStandWithErica goes big, but guy has surprise in local interview, all on video

https://therightscoop.com/ga-dem-accuses-man-of-racist-rant-istandwitherica-goes-big-but-guy-has-surprise-in-local-interview-all-on-video/

Here is my take. This gal gets into the express line with a shopping cart that had way more than the 15 item limit and this guy gets annoyed and calls her a few choice words. She then goes on Facebook and makes the confrontation all about race because it is a good political issue. This stuff is tearing the country apart. 

Like I have said often - the left operates solely on emotion, facts and truth do not matter to them. So they, slander, libel, destroy political opponents' lives if they can (Kavanaugh reference), and are happy to do it , because it suits their twisted sick emotions.

Hence, the determination that liberalism/leftism is an emotional sickness. Emotionalism is their "god"

18 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Like I have said often - the left operates solely on emotion, facts and truth do not matter to them. So they, slander, libel, destroy political opponents' lives if they can (Kavanaugh reference), and are happy to do it , because it suits their twisted sick emotions.

Hence, the determination that liberalism/leftism is an emotional sickness. Emotionalism is their "god"

I thought the Kavanaugh hearings were stuff usually found in the Twilight Zone. This gal bringing up rape charges from decades ago but couldn't remember the year or even where it happened? Her own eyewitness contradicts her. And then we are told we must always believe  the women like they are incapable of lying. There was not enough evidence to even have a hearing  yet if the democrats controlled the senate they would have rejected Kavanaugh.

I see it as a trend - power at any price, totally corrupt...at a price others have to pay.

look at how many of them idolize che. and....the crave the power that fidel castro had in cuba.

The left's love affair with Fidel Castro - Chicago Tribune

Nov 29, 2016 - In a statement following the death of Cuban dictator Fidel Castro, President Barack Obama spoke of "the countless ways in which (Castro) ...

22 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I see it as a trend - power at any price, totally corrupt...at a price others have to pay.

look at how many of them idolize che. and....the crave the power that fidel castro had in cuba.

The left's love affair with Fidel Castro - Chicago Tribune

Nov 29, 2016 - In a statement following the death of Cuban dictator Fidel Castro, President Barack Obama spoke of "the countless ways in which (Castro) ...

I see a knucklehead like Kaepernick running down his own country (with the freedom of speech he would never have had in Cuba)  while wearing a Fidel Castro tee shirt.  The craziness is out of the Twilight Zone. And Nike honors him with a spokesman gig...in a more sane world he would have been chastised for the stupidity of wearing a shirt with an image of a ruthless dictator to an anti oppression conference. Someone like this used to be called the village idiot, not a role model for anyone to follow. 

Kaepernick4-3.png

• Haha 1

The Left's Fascination With Che Guevara | OK Politechs

Mar 22, 2016 - Che Guevara was freedom's enemy, but since his death the left and the media have ... Leftist worship of Che Guevara is about a dream.

Che Guevara was an evil, possibly psychopathic, idiot

Oct 9, 2017 - Che Guevara was definitely evil, almost certainly a moron, and possibly also a ... the far-left embraces the Che's myth of a delusional public in need of an ... Incidentally, The Nation has another piece out today, worshipping .