THE BROWNS BOARD

Google manipulated voters on a massive scale

Gorka

so, I don't care that they are public, they are defrauding an election with their media manipulation.

Defrauding an election is a crime, even if the russians aren't doing it.

11 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

We must control these private companies for the good of the Soviet Union!

ha. I have Bill Gates and that professor on my side. You have clevis and butthead the woodpecker. c1brgb4s9ae01.gif

look.up this epstein guy and the "issue" he had with google. Google detected malware on his site and put the hszard warning on it. Well he was all mad bro and claimed google permanently ruined his rep etc etc....until he discovered the malware himself. Than he was still mad at google for not helping him with it....as if its googles responsability to maintain every website its customers can link to through its search engine.

Tldr: dudes a clown and has an axe to grind with google.....

6 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Socialize it, comrades!

Right, just go with a simpleton response. Don't you people have any concept of what "you gotta draw a line somewhere" means? There are exceptions to nearly everything, and if this shit is true it's serious enough to be dealt with someway somehow.

Funny how libs are cried about how the Russians allegedly influenced the election through social media, but when it's actually being done within our own country they poo poo it.... "fake news"..."hyperbole"..."the prof had a beef with Google"...blah blah

16 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Right, just go with a simpleton response. Don't you people have any concept of what "you gotta draw a line somewhere" means? There are exceptions to nearly everything, and if this shit is true it's serious enough to be dealt with someway somehow.

Funny how libs are cried about how the Russians allegedly influenced the election through social media, but when it's actually being done within our own country they poo poo it.... "fake news"..."hyperbole"..."the prof had a beef with Google"...blah blah

Well coincidentally, I didn’t give a shit before either when liberals were losing their shit. If dummies can’t discern fact from lie because they refuse to follow up or take everything on the internet at face value, they get what they get. Everyone should be skeptical.

18 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Well coincidentally, I didn’t give a shit before either when liberals were losing their shit. If dummies can’t discern fact from lie because they refuse to follow up or take everything on the internet at face value, they get what they get. Everyone should be skeptical.

37 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I'm going with the exception to the rule part because to argue for more regulation I am siding with and in bed with Moveon.org , Pocahontas Warren and other left wing groups I normally am in disagreement with.  I find myself agreeing with a liberal like Robert Reich which in the past has (I don't think) ever happened. The exception to the normal rule makes sense on this because of changing times and the new phenomenon and  power Big Tech has particularly if they are using that power to affect elections when they claim to be neutral.

42 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

look.up this epstein guy and the "issue" he had with google. Google detected malware on his site and put the hszard warning on it. Well he was all mad bro and claimed google permanently ruined his rep etc etc....until he discovered the malware himself. Than he was still mad at google for not helping him with it....as if its googles responsability to maintain every website its customers can link to through its search engine.

Tldr: dudes a clown and has an axe to grind with google.....

So? What the fuck difference at this point does it make? It's all the reason for him to be even more diligent and get it right.

I know, you're just lookin for a reason to dismiss it.

If his findings are true then they are true.

This dude isn't your everyday schmuck lookin for revenge,  he's respected academic/author who spent his career in research ….lookin to get revenge. He's got the cred.

For him to come out and spew false information to just "get back" at Google would ruin his reputation. Anyone with half a brain would come to that conclusion.

what ur all worried about is that for this upcoming election, google has clamped down on the far right conspiracy bullshit...so u want liberal attack ads off too. This time, u want the even plsying field. Google woke up to how they were gamed by the alt right in 2016....so now ur worried google will allow the left to do to ur side what was done to them.

hmmm, i struggle to give a shit. I dont care anymore if trump gets 4 more years or an AOC/Omar ticket gets in at the 11th hour and wins....i simply dont care, the theatre goes on regardless...

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

what ur all worried about is that for this upcoming election, google has clamped down on the far right conspiracy bullshit...so u want liberal attack ads off too. This time, u want the even plsying field. Google woke up to how they were gamed by the alt right in 2016....so now ur worried google will allow the left to do to ur side what was done to them.

hmmm, i struggle to give a shit. I dont care anymore if trump gets 4 more years or an AOC/Omar ticket gets in at the 11th hour and wins....i simply dont care, the theatre goes on regardless...

Actually Cleve I would bet most people did not know what Google was doing behind the scenes because they are not transparent and have no problem lying when they are subpoenaed to congress and testify about how neutral they are when whistleblowers within their ranks have told us the opposite.

You would care if someone like AOC were elected especially if you are a working person paying taxes because there is no way that Green House New Deal alone would not significantly raise your taxes (and not only on the ultra wealthy like they state, there aren't enough of them). 

36 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

You would care if someone like AOC were elected especially if you are a working person paying taxes because there is no way that Green House New Deal alone would not significantly raise your taxes (and not only on the ultra wealthy like they state, there aren't enough of them). 

no i know full well what that dingbats tax policies would do to us but honestly at this point idgaf. Ive been living in this country for 40 years in a perpetual spin cycle from right to left...everubodys lost their minds. Idgaf. Ic the writing on the wall, this country passed the tipping point and both sides point at each other as the reason. 

And i dont give a flying fuck....i am eternally grateful that i have no children that i dont have to subject to this profane culture war.