THE BROWNS BOARD

Fun friday factoid, Ilhan Omar has been u.s citizen longer than melanoma....

30 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Tucker is such a snowflake

And that US veteran has no idea what happened in Somalia even though he was there. Our friend Omar even though she already escaped to the United States at the time knows what really happened with our terrible military slaughtering thousands of innocent Somalians and she is a woman of color and you better not disagree with anything she says.

20 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

This could be a daily headline: ‘Ilhan Omar invokes race card

https://noqreport.com/2019/07/13/daily-headline-ilhan-omar-invokes-race-card/

obaMao started all this racial and class warfare. The left has stepped it up nearly to the max after losing the last election and probably their last chance to own America by dividing it into smithereens.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

obaMao started all this racial and class warfare. The left has stepped it up nearly to the max after losing the last election and probably their last chance to own America by dividing it into smithereens.

Racial and class warfare are terribly destructive to our country and today the left is doing it easily and often. I was never going to agree with Obama on most issues because conservative and liberals see things differently but I really hoped his presidency would help with race relations. When Obama brought in a race hustler like Al Sharpton to the White House as an adviser I knew that was not going to happen.

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

nope.....Trump started this. And not because i think he's terribly racist he just knows that y'all are so he panders to you. No president ever has exposed and exacerbated the racial fault lines in this country like trump. 

Yeah. . .right

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

nope.....Trump started this. And not because i think he's terribly racist he just knows that y'all are so he panders to you. No president ever has exposed and exacerbated the racial fault lines in this country like trump. 

I was going to ironically say "No! Obamao!" but it looks like Cal already did...

Crazy how the first black president is the one being called out for staring this "racial warfare", huh?

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course Melania doesn't get all misty when she thinks of Al queda ...

So there's that. Just for you guys that don't understand the difference.

WSS

Ballsy to tell other people they don't understand when you clearly seem to not either...

But I get it. She's the enemy of the moment. Trump's directing attention there for a reason and facts are irrelevant. Oh well

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

There's a lot of layers here... Most of them pretty awful.

I have an idea of the type of sites where something like that may have first been created

One word...Twitterverse 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

You have any evidence that Trump is "terribly racist" or are you just parroting again?

Barak "Trayvon Martin could've been my son" Obama started this shit.  Before Obama was elected cries of racism was dormant by comparison. He fanned the flames by playing the race card repeatedly, made card carrying racist Al Sharpton his buddy and invited cop killing BLM  thugs to the White House. This race shit reached it's peak under Obama.

Obama left Americans betrayed and divided on many fronts.

Obama elected Trump.. go suck on that for awhile.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Ballsy to tell other people they don't understand when you clearly seem to not either...

But I get it. She's the enemy of the moment. Trump's directing attention there for a reason and facts are irrelevant. Oh well

speaking of dirty angry turd birds, can't you ever come up with a post that isn't ignorant, lowlife and stupidass?

the jihad four brought the negative attention, even from a whole lot of dems in congress, upon themselves. 

After all the obvious hiding from posting an honest opinion on the hateful rhetoric those four have spewed, you come up with this?

No suet for you.

91xTF7ds8KL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

You have any evidence that Trump is "terribly racist" or are you just parroting again?

u cant properly read sentences. Go back and mouth the sentence ur referring to. 

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

And not because i think he's terribly racist he just knows that y'all are so he panders to you. 

reading comprehension skills were supposed to be mastered right around middle school? How many years were u held back before they said fuck it he can pump gas when he's older?