THE BROWNS BOARD

Ah politics

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-passes-bill-to-raise-minimum-wage-to-15-an-hour

Dems in the House passed it knowing that it wouldn't make it through the Senate. It makes the bulk of their constituents believe that corporate Dems actually want it enacted. When Dems control the House and Senate, nothing like this will even get a whiff. The same thing happens when Republicans are in office and there is talk of making suppressors and SBRs not require a tax stamp. They always wait then blame the other guy when they don't have a majority.

10 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-passes-bill-to-raise-minimum-wage-to-15-an-hour

Dems in the House passed it knowing that it wouldn't make it through the Senate. It makes the bulk of their constituents believe that corporate Dems actually want it enacted. When Dems control the House and Senate, nothing like this will even get a whiff. The same thing happens when Republicans are in office and there is talk of making suppressors and SBRs not require a tax stamp. They always wait then blame the other guy when they don't have a majority.

I am shocked to find that gambling is going on at Ricks.

WSS

I'm going to check to make sure that's the actual quote. 

21 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

When Dems control the House and Senate, nothing like this will even get a whiff. 

What year ya think that will be?  Blahhhblahhh   They have a very long walk after they turn around...... 

No party has ever pedalled a shitcycle like dems are on now!  I'm only here because I truly can't believe people defend these morons!  30 years ago this talk would of landed you in Tiffin...no shit...padded room and your own mouth guard. 

It is amazing how the Fake News Media became “crazed” over the chant “send her back” by a packed Arena (a record) crowd in the Great State of North Carolina, but is totally calm & accepting of the most vile and disgusting statements made by the three Radical Left Congresswomen. Mainstream Media, which has lost all credibility, has either officially or unofficially become a part of the Radical Left Democrat Party. It is a sick partnership, so pathetic to watch! They even covered a tiny staged crowd as they greeted Foul Mouthed Omar in Minnesota, a State which I will win in 2020 because they can’t stand her and her hatred of our Country, and they appreciate all that I have done for them (opening up mining and MUCH more) which has led to the best employment & economic year in Minnesota’s long and beautiful history!