THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump's Speech Last Night

Well the latest attack on Trump is during his speech last night a small portion of the crowd chanted "send her back" in regards to the congresswoman Omar. Now  the media is after Trump to see if he supports that and Trump says he doesn't approve of their saying that and now the attack goes he is throwing his supporters under the bus. Their next attack will be...wait for it...why didn't he tell them to stop the chanting?  They will criticize him and find fault no matter what he says. He was right not to approve of send her back chants. Send her back sounds like force, to forcibly send someone back. To say however to someone who seems to hate our country and can say nothing good about it they are free to leave I am 100 percent fine with that and there is NOTHING racist about that. That is simply telling someone they should choose whether or not to stay here if they hate it so much.

My two cents after watching the speech was although I don't have a problem with Trump's colorful language most of the time using G-d in a public speech is going too far and Mike Pence or someone advising him needs to tell him to knock it off. 

BREAKING: Trump disavows “send her back” chant at rally last night

https://therightscoop.com/breaking-trump-disavows-send-her-back-chant-at-rally-last-night/

I watched the speech last night. It was only a small portion of the crowd chanting send her back. I see a difference between saying send her back and saying if she doesn't like it here she can leave. I approve of the second and disapprove of the first. Send her back appears like trying to force someone out of the country while saying if someone doesn't like it here they can leave is just asking someone to make that choice. 

18 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I watched the speech last night. It was only a small portion of the crowd chanting send her back. I see a difference between saying send her back and saying if she doesn't like it here she can leave. I approve of the second and disapprove of the first. Send her back appears like trying to force someone out of the country while saying if someone doesn't like it here they can leave is just asking someone to make that choice. 

Yet none of them get upset calling Trump a racist and a fascist, then there's the ones calling Ice and border security Nazis...so I don't feel so bad about it.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Yet none of them get upset calling Trump a racist and a fascist, then there's the ones calling Ice and border security Nazis...so I don't feel so bad about it.

We know what this is all about the liberal media trying to take down Trump any way they possibly can...this is a nothing burger they are putting mayo and lettuce and pickles on and trying to make it into something more than it is.

• Upvote 1

The venue is a 20 minute walk from our house..The Wife is a large Trump fan from day one. Myself & both her 80 year old parents (far from decided, with any of them) took the walk, to watch from the jumbotron set-up outside the venue..It was also packed with Trumpers.. For a 7PM rally, folks getting inside started lining up by 7AM in 95 degree heat all day.Parking wasn't even a option after 5PM...Southern Hospitality? Chants of "Send her Back" could be heard for blocks walking home...Drive Safely!!

10 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

The venue is a 20 minute walk from our house..The Wife is a large Trump fan from day one. Myself & both her 80 year old parents (far from decided, with any of them) took the walk, to watch from the jumbotron set-up outside the venue..It was also packed with Trumpers.. For a 7PM rally, folks getting inside started lining up by 7AM in 95 degree heat all day.Parking wasn't even a option after 5PM...Southern Hospitality? Chants of "Send her Back" could be heard for blocks walking home...Drive Safely!!

My wife never followed politics or football in all our years of marriage but like your wife she has been a huge Trump fan from the start.  Now if I could just get her liking football....it will never happen.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Uh... "Small portion"? You sure

That's as true as Trump "speaking very quickly" after he heard the chant

I heard some of the speech. Pretty awful. How anyone can listen to that and then say "it's all liberals faults for creating division in America!" is insane. He's got his base right where he wants them though. Even if it makes America look like shit.

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Uh... "Small portion"? You sure

That's as true as Trump "speaking very quickly" after he heard the chant

I heard some of the speech. Pretty awful. How anyone can listen to that and then say "it's all liberals faults for creating division in America!" is insane. He's got his base right where he wants them though. Even if it makes America look like shit.

It was a small portion I listened to almost the entire speech. If I were to guess fraction wise in relation to the crowd size I would guess about 1/4th at the most. You don't think speaker of the house Nancy Pelosi saying Trump wants to make America white again is  not a racist statement?  If it was a true statement what facts does she have to say that? The other congresswomen saying right after winning her seat she wanted to impeach the M'F' president. Just a shade nasty? Maybe a little worse than some people at a rally chanting send her back? What responsibilities should she have as a congesswomen to keep her rhetoric down? 

Now AOC + 3 are whining about Trump's hate speech putting them in danger. What hate speech did Trump use when he only quoted what these American hating gals had said. I love how these women dish it out but play the victim and holler racism anytime someone pushes back on them.

8 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

It was a small portion I listened to almost the entire speech. If I were to guess fraction wise in relation to the crowd size I would guess about 1/4th at the most. 

The rally was held at The ECU campus,Minges Coliseum, where the Pirates play basketball..8,000 with folks standing on the floor, plus the security (huge, 30'ish), took it back to about half court..  https://heavy.com/news/2019/07/trump-greenville-rally-crowd-size/          

Just now, gumby73 said:

The rally was held at The ECU campus,Minges Coliseum, where the Pirates play basketball..8,000 with folks standing on the floor, plus the security (huge, 30'ish), took it back to about half court..  https://heavy.com/news/2019/07/trump-greenville-rally-crowd-size/          

That was nice for you to have it so close. I would like to make it to a Trump rally. It seems like it would be a lot of fun. I have never seen anything like the crowds Trump can draw even in an off year election. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

It was a small portion I listened to almost the entire speech. If I were to guess fraction wise in relation to the crowd size I would guess about 1/4th at the most. You don't think speaker of the house Nancy Pelosi saying Trump wants to make America white again is  not a racist statement?  If it was a true statement what facts does she have to say that? The other congresswomen saying right after winning her seat she wanted to impeach the M'F' president. Just a shade nasty? Maybe a little worse than some people at a rally chanting send her back? What responsibilities should she have as a congesswomen to keep her rhetoric down? 

Now AOC + 3 are whining about Trump's hate speech putting them in danger. What hate speech did Trump use when he only quoted what these American hating gals had said. I love how these women dish it out but play the victim and holler racism anytime someone pushes back on them.

I mean you can count the people behind him chanting. The real trashy lady on the lower left, the poor girl on the middle right probably not knowing what she's saying, and those that looked not completely white clearly questioning the chant. If it was 1/4, it was a loud 1/4.

I won't support Pelosis statement, but it's clearly in response to actions and statements by Trump. He definitely "started" it. Not to mention, while our congressmen should be held to a high standard, the president should be even higher. 

Dems getting coming in with the single purpose of impeaching Trump is similar to Reps coming in with the single purpose of making sure Obama doesn't get reelected. 

He told USA citizen women of color to "go back where they came from".... Come on. How is this one even debatable? 

Trump really has completely desensitized us to all of this...

50 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I mean you can count the people behind him chanting. The real trashy lady on the lower left, the poor girl on the middle right probably not knowing what she's saying, and those that looked not completely white clearly questioning the chant. If it was 1/4, it was a loud 1/4.

Your soundly underestimating some of the yapper's on some of these Southern Belle's we have around here 👙  imo,most women here take a Home Ec class just to major in loud screaming..I'd say 70% of the crowd were women..and... man they love some Trump (the odd squad)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I saw the part of the speech where the crowd boos at each of the names.... but then isn't sure how much to boo after Ayanna Pressley's name. I guess it wasn't ethnic enough to know if you were supposed to boo right away. 

I booed right away..I knew she was not related to Elvis.

• Haha 1

a small fraction my ass. Anywsy...im actually going to go with trump isnt principled enough to be an actual racist. If his base was black he'd bump tupac on his way to the stsge while in black face. In trumos world u either toss his salad or ur out. It doesnt matter what color u are. If it becsme known he didnt like black or asisns or whatever...he couldnt do business (ie exploit) with countries or groups etc,etc. The thought of a people or place he wants to make money off/from...."not" tonguing his shitter, ootentially gives him the hives. 

He's just a slimy huckster, always has been always will be. He researched the group of people he cslculated would give him the best rimjobs.....and now he's pandering to them. And yes they absolurely are racist shit bags. 

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I saw the part of the speech where the crowd boos at each of the names.... but then isn't sure how much to boo after Ayanna Pressley's name. I guess it wasn't ethnic enough to know if you were supposed to boo right away. 

Oh ya, them southerners are all racist.

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I won't support Pelosis statement, but it's clearly in response to actions and statements by Trump. He definitely "started" it. Not to mention, while our congressmen should be held to a high standard, the president should be even higher. 

And what statements were those be?  What did Trump say that would compel Pelosi to say such a thing? (make America white again)

Dems getting coming in with the single purpose of impeaching Trump is similar to Reps coming in with the single purpose of making sure Obama doesn't get reelected. 

WTF?? No it isn't.

He told USA citizen women of color to "go back where they came from".... Come on. How is this one even debatable? 

Easy. "You can go back to your country" or "if you don't like it here you can leave" have been repeated so often that it becomes an automatic response against anyone having contempt for this country, and now all of a sudden its scrutinized just because it was aimed at women of color, well aren't they special!....Trump shoulda put on the brakes right there!!!

Nuh uh you cant say that!

wagger.gif

Trump really has completely desensitized us to all of this...

Bravo. But what he has really done is de- sensationalize it.

Fuckin-A !

"The president won this one," said House Dem 1 of the Trump v Squad (AOC, Tlaib, Omar & Pressley) showdown.

"What the president has done is politically brilliant. Pelosi was trying to marginalize these folks and the president has now identified the entire party with them."

— Jake Tapper