THE BROWNS BOARD

video of donald and jeffrey eyeing up the youngins....😁

47 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Doesn't say anything about Trump and him being friends from ( your quote) " Nah just from 1997 to 2005 when they were still buds.Β  "

Trump stated that they weren’t friends for the past 15 years as of this week. So 2004 would be about that time. I am even skeptical of that given Trump still let him into his resort all the way up till 2011. We all know how petty he is. No way he would cut off ties to Epstein but still let him stay at his resort for another 7 years.

6 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Trump stated that they weren’t friends for the past 15 years as of this week. So 2004 would be about that time. I am even skeptical of that given Trump still let him into his resort all the way up till 2011. We all know how petty he is. No way he would cut off ties to Epstein but still let him stay at his resort for another 7 years.

You really have no way of knowing that.Β 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Fake News!

p_0647.gif

18 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Yeah his words and actions are totally fake news.Β 

Β 

You're reaching...he never said "Nah just from 1997 to 2005 when they were still buds.Β  "Β  you did and haven't proven it yet.Β  Fake News!

4 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Well if you are friends in 1992 and then publicly say you quit being friends 15 years ago and the year you say it is 2019....

So are you trying to equate that to being best friends or acquaintance friends, could there have been 5 to 10 year period that they didn't have anything to do with each other but still considered friends?Β Β  You are lacking quite a bit of important information.

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

So are you trying to equate that to being best friends or acquaintance friends, could there have been 5 to 10 year period that they didn't have anything to do with each other but still considered friends?Β Β  You are lacking quite a bit of important information.

nobody knows the exact "level" of friendship those guys had....but clearly they were party buds, I think you can see that with your own eyes. I mean what are we trying to parse here? Were they comfortable enough to DP a chick in the same hole with each other or did they draw the line at ball bumping and just kept it two hole??? Β Β  Questions questions.Β 

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

nobody knows the exact "level" of friendship those guys had....but clearly they were party buds, I think you can see that with your own eyes. I mean what are we trying to parse here? Were they comfortable enough to DP a chick in the same hole with each other or did they draw the line at ball bumping and just kept it two hole??? Β Β  Questions questions.Β 

Speaking of fucking stupid, will the DP video come out before or after the golden shower video?

• Confused 1