THE BROWNS BOARD

Omar is trash, by her own behavior and quotes

calfoxwc

27 minutes ago, hoorta said:

LOL, didn't I say "Kick Me" before I even became aware of this article? 

And another quote from the article:

“So when you disagree with the president, suddenly you’re a bad person. Our allegiance is not to the president. Our allegiance is to the Constitution of the United States of America and to the American people.”

Except these ladies have a funny view of the Constitution. Have some of them even ever bothered to read it?  As most around here know, I'm no lover of Donald Trump- but what he's done is pretty brilliant, drawing overt attention to (as a group) the most radical elements of the Democrats. All he's got to do is convince the majority of voters in 2020 that if you vote Democratic = you're supporting the radical elements of the Democratic Party right along with it. 

Think I said it before, the Democrats have to nominate a moderate for president in 2020, or else they're going down in flames from a situation of their own doing. 

• ThanksThanks  I adapted and overcame running out of upvotes again....

5 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Both?

Sure, why not? Regarding Trump, it would just be symbolic as it wouldn't fly in the Senate. Pelosi knows it, so 100% of the Democrats efforts will be to get him voted out next year. Impeaching Trump might backfire. 

PS, I wasn't being serious. I'll have to research how Omar got elected in the first place though. 

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Sure, why not? Regarding Trump, it would just be symbolic as it wouldn't fly in the Senate. Pelosi knows it, so 100% of the Democrats efforts will be to get him voted out next year. Impeaching Trump might backfire. 

PS, I wasn't being serious. I'll have to research how Omar got elected in the first place though. 

I don’t particularly care about either of them enough to feel they should be impeached. She got elected by her constituents even if I think they are dickheads.

Trump went out of his way to pick the fight with AOC + 3. Pelosi had just saw the polling about how unpopular AOC +3 are and was starting to distance the dems from these toxic congresswomen. Trump made her and the dems come back to defend them. Maybe not 4d chess but a smart political move:

Trump Surges In Polls After Facing Off With Ocasio-Cortez’s #Squad

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/23/trump-ocasio-cortez-squad-polls-berkeley-pronouns-video/

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

A skillful use of racism indeed

... or a bad over use of charging racism by AOC + 3 against anyone who doesn't share their point of view including using the race card against Nancy Pelolsi...that is probably the reason Trump won the battle unless you think most Americans are racists..

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Here’s a gem from 2015, and just think...they’re offended by “send them back”.

Racist bitch.

C37D800E-7282-46A6-8532-96B10A6DB60A.jpeg

to be fair with context, she is responding to a pretty bombastic bit of racism/xenophobia. Trump tweeted "send them back" to them politically criticizing how certain things are run in America. Other white democrats have said similar things, nobody told them to leave. 

the real deal:

https://www.omartruth.com/

Sign the Petition

Dear Members of the United States House of Representatives Committee on Ethics,
A formal request for an investigation into extensive allegations of ethical and legal misconduct by Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was submitted to the Office of Congressional Ethics by Minnesota State Representative Steve Drazkowski on July 23, 2019. These allegations hold serious consequences for the future of our country and contain multiple citations of clear probable cause for crimes that include:

· Federal and state tax fraud
· Perjury in a court of law
· Immigration fraud

Thank you for your prompt attention to this very important matter.

We the undersigned citizens of the United States of America demand that your committee take action on this request and conduct a congressional investigation and hearings to bring out the truth in this matter and to protect the security and interests of our country.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Telling US born minorities to go back where they came from is like foundational racism...

Is the full quote by Trump foundational racism? He says to go back to their countries and fix the problems and then come back here and show us how it is done.....Why does the media only use a part of the quote and not the whole quote? The answer is the end of Trump's quote, the part the MSM always leaves out about Trump saying "and come back here and show us how it is done" does not fit the racist narrative they want to present.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

to be fair with context, she is responding to a pretty bombastic bit of racism/xenophobia. Trump tweeted "send them back" to them politically criticizing how certain things are run in America. Other white democrats have said similar things, nobody told them to leave. 

Did you catch the date on that? 2015? Long before the "Gang" got all butthurt. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Telling US born minorities to go back where they came from is like foundational racism...

You missed the part "and fix  it"  then come back. Somalia is beyond current hope. Did a little research on why Omar is in the house- in another thread. 

So my conservative friends- you may be wondering how crackpot Omar ever got elected to the US House in the first place. Elementary, my Dear Watson. You just have to spend around 15 minutes doing a little Google Research.  

She represents Minnesota District #5, which is mostly Minneapolis. Incidentally, one of the most heavily Democratic districts in the country. It's voted solidly Democrat since 1963. Looking at the primary voting tallies, it was around 9:1 Democratic as opposed to Republican votes cast. 

Omar's biggest challenge was in the Primary, only took that 60-40. Republicans knew they had no chance in the November election, so they offered up a sacrificial lamb in Jennifer Zielienski. Not that Omar had any outstanding qualifications other than she ran as a Democrat.  The outcome was predictable, as Jen got slaughtered by a ratio of almost 4:1.   MHO? The Democrats could have nominated Bozo the Clown (AKA Omar) for that Congressional seat, and he\she would have won handily- considering the circumstances. 

I won't post it here, but if you really want to barf, Google her bio on Wiki. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

So my conservative friends- you may be wondering how crackpot Omar ever got elected to the US House in the first place. Elementary, my Dear Watson. You just have to spend around 15 minutes doing a little Google Research.  

She represents Minnesota District #5, which is mostly Minneapolis. Incidentally, one of the most heavily Democratic districts in the country. It's voted solidly Democrat since 1963. Looking at the primary voting tallies, it was around 9:1 Democratic as opposed to Republican votes cast. 

Omar's biggest challenge was in the Primary, only took that 60-40. Republicans knew they had no chance in the November election, so they offered up a sacrificial lamb in Jennifer Zielienski. Not that Omar had any outstanding qualifications other than she ran as a Democrat.  The outcome was predictable, as Jen got slaughtered by a ratio of almost 4:1.   MHO? The Democrats could have nominated Bozo the Clown (AKA Omar) for that Congressional seat, and he\she would have won handily- considering the circumstances. 

I won't post it here, but if you really want to barf, Google her bio on Wiki. 

Which means as terrible as she is, without term limits she could be a career life long politician in congress ...the only other avenue she might be removed is if she would get a primary challenger and lose. 

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

To be fair why don't you people ever include the remainder of Trumps tweet? , for them to fix the problems in their own countries then "COME BACK".

If his intent was truly to be racist, then why would he ask them to come back?

Bunch of cherry picking hyperbole spewing twats.

One of the most ridiculous things is how some of these people have to scream racist constantly. All the while out of the other side of their mouths there is spewing hatred at the Russians. 

I'd have to think they'd be just as distasteful if there were Eastern European Canadian British etc etc and said the same shit.

WSS

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

One of the most ridiculous things is how some of these people have to scream racist constantly. All the while out of the other side of their mouths there is spewing hatred at the Russians. 

I'd have to think they'd be just as distasteful if there were Eastern European Canadian British etc etc and said the same shit.

WSS

I was shocked when I read about how small the economy of Russia is (smaller than Canada's). Because of their nuclear capabilities they will always be a threat but anyone who follows this stuff knows it is China not Russia who is our main threat today.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Welcome to the 2019 World Virtue Signalling Championships!  Only the whiney-est, white-est self loathers will take home the crown..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I was shocked when I read about how small the economy of Russia is (smaller than Canada's). Because of their nuclear capabilities they will always be a threat but anyone who follows this stuff knows it is China not Russia who is our main threat today.

We made the Soviet Unioin collapse because they could not keep up with us.  Putin talks a big game and always flashes some 'super weapon' (supposedly), but its all hype.

• Upvote 1