THE BROWNS BOARD

Omar is trash, by her own behavior and quotes

calfoxwc

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"On Tuesday's radio program, Glenn Beck broke down the details"

vault.jpg

Translation.."I'm afraid I'm gonna find facts"

Well here are the facts, Woody, do not fear them.

• In 2002, Omar, 19, married Hirsi, 22 — with whom she has two children — in "faith tradition," but they do not marry legally.
  • In 2008, Omar and Hirsi divorce — not legally — in their faith tradition.
  • In 2009, Omar, 26, legally marries Elmi, 23.
  • In 2011, Omar and Elmi divorce in "faith tradition," but do not divorce legally until 2017.
  • In 2012, Omar reunites with Hirsi, and they have a third child together
  • In 2014-15, Omar files joint tax returns with Hirsi while she is still legally married to Elmi.
  • In 2017, Omar and Elmi divorce legally.
  • In 2018, Omar is elected to Congress, and she legally marries Hirsi.

Oh wow, you copy and pasted from the article. Congrats. What a smart little alt you are. 

You, Cal, Glenn Beck and the many readers of that site have already determined what they think about Omar. If something legitimate comes from the report, we'll see. Right now it sounds no better than that birther nonsense that's totally not racially motivated in any way...

meaning, woodpecker is too much an ignorant coward to do his own research on the net,

to answer his own insipid questions.

"oh, I can't google stuff, I'm at work"

freaking emotionally chirping birdbrain he is.

Not to steal the river in Egypt hook from Cal but the wood man has trouble accepting the truth in most situations. Rather than to face the facts he will whine and cry that the site isn't a bunch of left-wing hacks or that whoever posts it must certainly be a nefarious Alt.

He will also "scream and bitch" about people using hyperbolic phrases but keep his mouth firmly planted on the dick of the worst offender on the board. 

WSS

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not to steal the river in Egypt hook from Cal but the wood man has trouble accepting the truth in most situations. Rather than to face the facts he will whine and cry that the site isn't a bunch of left-wing hacks or that whoever posts it must certainly be a nefarious Alt.

He will also "scream and bitch" about people using hyperbolic phrases but keep his mouth firmly planted on the dick of the worst offender on the board. 

WSS

Oh Christ typical Steve....

There has not been any instance of some "fact" I refuse to accept. I really just don't care about this Omar thing. I really she's the Trump army Target of the week, and she's being used to get the base going, but I just don't care. To cals post, I don't care enough to "research" this, which will undoubtedly be a tangled web of increasingly biased and probably racist sites on Omar's past. If she broke the law, she can face the consequences.

It's not a refusal to "face facts". It's a refusal to wade through a mile of shit that is the biased right wing sites that get posted. Where 90% of the time I can find less biased sites telling a different story and defeating the agenda being pushed.

Lastly you've copied the dick sucking phrase I've used recently, which is hilarious. It also couldn't be more wrong if you're referring to Cleve. But putting words into people's mouths is your thing. So is hyperbolic language...

Ugh the board

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh Christ typical Steve....

There has not been any instance of some "fact" I refuse to accept. I really just don't care about this Omar thing. I really she's the Trump army Target of the week, and she's being used to get the base going, but I just don't care. To cals post, I don't care enough to "research" this, which will undoubtedly be a tangled web of increasingly biased and probably racist sites on Omar's past. If she broke the law, she can face the consequences.

It's not a refusal to "face facts". It's a refusal to wade through a mile of shit that is the biased right wing sites that get posted. Where 90% of the time I can find less biased sites telling a different story and defeating the agenda being pushed.

Lastly you've copied the dick sucking phrase I've used recently, which is hilarious. It also couldn't be more wrong if you're referring to Cleve. But putting words into people's mouths is your thing. So is hyperbolic language...

Ugh the board

Dude I am pleased to let you lay claim to dick-sucking. It's all yours pal.

You are probably Cleves alt anyway.

about wading through miles and miles of shit, I don't either but we're talking about a specific litany here.

WSS

But just for the record whining about putting words in your mouth I don't think that happens. I will suggest a left-wing position that I am guessing that you are probably on board with based on other things you've said and almost invariably I asked you if that's where you stand, giving you the opportunity to confirm or deny. Most often the response is just squeak squeak squeak.

WSS

22 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But just for the record whining about putting words in your mouth I don't think that happens. I will suggest a left-wing position that I am guessing that you are probably on board with based on other things you've said and almost invariably I asked you if that's where you stand, giving you the opportunity to confirm or deny. Most often the response is just squeak squeak squeak.

WSS

You definitely do all of the time, but it is a part of how you "debate" and respond. It is probably such a core part of that you don't even realize it. Others on here have called you out for it too. 

29 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

What point exactly are you making here? 

I see nothing shocking in her quotes. I don't doubt Muslims face discrimination from the "ugly side" of this country. 

Also, I've never even heard of Neon Nettle and you and Cal both posted it. But I've never heard of Vogue Arabia either. 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

What point exactly are you making here? 

I see nothing shocking in her quotes. I don't doubt Muslims face discrimination from the "ugly side" of this country. 

I'm sure you don't on either count.

Also, I've never even heard of Neon Nettle and you and Cal both posted it. But I've never heard of Vogue Arabia either. 

11 hours ago, Gorka said:

Translation.."I'm afraid I'm gonna find facts"

Well here are the facts, Woody, do not fear them.

• In 2002, Omar, 19, married Hirsi, 22 — with whom she has two children — in "faith tradition," but they do not marry legally.
  • In 2008, Omar and Hirsi divorce — not legally — in their faith tradition.
  • In 2009, Omar, 26, legally marries Elmi, 23.
  • In 2011, Omar and Elmi divorce in "faith tradition," but do not divorce legally until 2017.
  • In 2012, Omar reunites with Hirsi, and they have a third child together
  • In 2014-15, Omar files joint tax returns with Hirsi while she is still legally married to Elmi.
  • In 2017, Omar and Elmi divorce legally.
  • In 2018, Omar is elected to Congress, and she legally marries Hirsi.

none of this happened. 

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Almost as much as The Huffington Post and their ilk will bring in from defending the stupid bitches. 😂

WSS

Oh no doubt. But in the end, it is all just wasted energy and faux outrage. Give it a couple of days and the natives will be restless about something else that is meaningless and will pass like a fart in the breeze.

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh wow, you copy and pasted from the article. Congrats. What a smart little alt you are. 

You, Cal, Glenn Beck and the many readers of that site have already determined what they think about Omar. If something legitimate comes from the report, we'll see. Right now it sounds no better than that birther nonsense that's totally not racially motivated in any way...

Its not a matter of being smart. It's a matter of you being afraid to take a look see. It was you that posted the "Stop right there" meme correct?

And what do you think of Omar?

5 hours ago, Gorka said:

Its not a matter of being smart. It's a matter of you being afraid to take a look see. It was you that posted the "Stop right there" meme correct?

And what do you think of Omar?

woodpecker loves to peck on the dark side of a tree when called out to have an actual honest opinion of his own. Didn't want him to "not see it"

I have no opinion on Omar. I know nothing about her other than her appearance, her religion, that she's said things people don't like, and that she's been made one of the number one enemies of Trump's base. I imagine she's liberal, but I've never read into her policies. 

I'm not reading articles daily that tell me how bad she is.... But I'm also not seeking out reaffirming articles daily like others on here

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I have no opinion on Omar.

typical woodpecker. Too afraid to have his own opinion on any subject, any statement, because others could screw with his opinion like he screws up responses to others' opinions.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I have no opinion on Omar. I know nothing about her other than her appearance, her religion, that she's said things people don't like, and that she's been made one of the number one enemies of Trump's base. I imagine she's liberal, but I've never read into her policies. 

I'm not reading articles daily that tell me how bad she is.... But I'm also not seeking out reaffirming articles daily like others on here

You have plenty of opinions on Trump, why not Omar? The only logical explanation for that is that you only pay attention to leftwing democrat run fake news sources.  The truth is that you don't want to know nothing about Omar for obvious reasons, which disqualifies you from throwing in your .02  in this debate.

So the only possible reason for your existence here is to refute everything from the right only because it offends you.

The purpose of this board is to debate politics. No one bases their opinions out of thin air. Your opinions on Trump  are based on news. Every debate/opinion posted here whether from the right or left is based on the news of the day, be it leftwing fake news or the real deal.

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

he gives his own opinion daily. Not once have i seem caught parroting a daily call to arms of outrage unlike urself who gets called on doing just that weekly. 

So now were calling snarky talk "opinions"? Sure thing bro.

"Parroting" eh?  Well it can be said that parroting the truth has greater value than parroting leftwing lies. "Trump is a Nazi",  right Cleve?

37 minutes ago, Gorka said:

You have plenty of opinions on Trump, why not Omar? The only logical explanation for that is that you only pay attention to leftwing democrat run fake news sources.  The truth is that you don't want to know nothing about Omar for obvious reasons, which disqualifies you from throwing in your .02  in this debate.

So the only possible reason for your existence here is to refute everything from the right only because it offends you.

The purpose of this board is to debate politics. No one bases their opinions out of thin air. Your opinions on Trump  are based on news. Every debate/opinion posted here whether from the right or left is based on the news of the day, be it leftwing fake news or the real deal.

thanks alt