THE BROWNS BOARD

More leftwing persecution of Christians

calfoxwc

raise the Turkish islamic flag fine.

raise the vatican flag, fine.

but NO Christian flag.

That says it right there. Part of the left's war on Christianity.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/group-sues-boston-for-refusing-to-allow-christian-flag

The blaze wants to do everything it can to turn this into a Christian persecution story, except all of the flags they list as examples aren't religious flags. 

In fact, the one actually religious flags they mention was a Catholic flag. So how is that Christian persecution?

A quick Google shows that Camp Constitution to be a Cal/Infowars themed indoctrination camp for children. I wouldn't want to fly the flag either. 

4 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Gray area. The flag of Turkey is still the flag of a country as is the Vatican. Also, they are claiming Christians are being persecuted. If they are claiming that the Vatican flag is a religious flag, which religion do they think that flag represents? It certainly isn’t Buddhism.

The Blaze just caught some catchy "Christian Persecution!!!" story and ran with it. Even though the smallest amount of critical thinking shows you it's nonsense

• Upvote 1

it's just an example.

Regular Christians Are No Longer Welcome In American Culture | Time

Jun 29, 2016 - For many American Christians who lean in toward traditionalism, these ... Pope Francis calls the “polite persecution” of believers in the West.

Is There Christian Persecution in America? - Beliefnet

Mar 28, 2019 - Persecution of Christians in America is alive and well, but most do not even realize it. Here are some of the ways Christian is being pushed out ...
Most of us would recall the early centuries of the Church as the era of persecution, when thousands of Christians became confessors or martyrs by suffering or ...

Most of us would recall the early centuries of the Church as the era of persecution, when thousands of Christians became confessors or martyrs by suffering or .

Persecution in the United States - Following Jesus

No matter what the circumstance or severity of persecution, when we stand up for Jesus Christ as our Savior, we lose nothing and gain everything! Learn More ...
Mar 27, 2019 - David Horowitz, author of Dark Agenda and founder of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, explain why Christians are in real danger of ...
Front Royal, Virginia -- Christians continue to be martyred abroad, but few American believers are aware of how pervasive religious persecution is around the ..

Fight Christian Persecution | American Center for Law and Justice

The ACLJ is fighting Christian discrimination and persecution and is winning. A tax-deductible donation to fight Christian persecution will be matched.

The anti-Christian left's power in America is growing | Opinion | LifeSite

Jun 17, 2019 - America's Christian heritage centers on the idea that we are born with ... that Christianity will one day become hated and persecuted in America ...

Jewish Author: Christians Face Danger in America | Newsmax.com

Mar 18, 2019 - A New York Times bestselling author is warning that Christians are in real danger of persecution — in America. And this warning comes from a ...

it all adds up.

Christians facing increased persecution in America: poll - Washington ...

Apr 5, 2016 - A poll finds that, in just two years, the number of Americans who think Christians are facing growing intolerance in the U.S. has drastically ...

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The blaze wants to do everything it can to turn this into a Christian persecution story, except all of the flags they list as examples aren't religious flags. 

In fact, the one actually religious flags they mention was a Catholic flag. So how is that Christian persecution?

A quick Google shows that Camp Constitution to be a Cal/Infowars themed indoctrination camp for children. I wouldn't want to fly the flag either. 

Except they did no such thing. The story was reported exactly the way it went down. The word "persecution" not mentioned anywhere. Yur talking out of yur butt again.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Even though the smallest amount of critical thinking 

i think what we're exp here is just deliberate.....its just willful ignorant trolling because they think they're in the "right" just as im very sure extreme left people are impossible to reason with as well.

its pretty much on us that we're engaging with partisan hacks that think anything in the name of their righteous cause is ok. They treat these utterly inconsequential online inreractions as "doing their part" in their little culture war.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I *looks outside and sees two Christian churches* can’t believe *walks two blocks and sees three Christian churches* the persecution faced by Christians! 75% of the population is an abused minority!

My hometown has *11* churches in a town that's roughly 4 miles in diameter and has a population of less than 10k.

Oppression on plain display, obviously.

• Like 1

When liberals can't refute a point legitimately, they knee jerk emotionally and get sarcastic.

A weak pseudo-intellectual response, I must say.

https://www.christianlegalsociety.org/

Christian Legal Society is dedicated to serving Jesus Christ through the practice and study of law, the defense of religious freedom and life, and the provision of legal aid to the needy

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

When liberals can't refute a point legitimately, they knee jerk emotionally and get sarcastic.

I think your argument was refuted fairly early in this thread. The city hall in question is displaying flags of other nations. Some countries (Israel, Saudi Arabia, the Vatican, etc) have religious symbols incorporated into their national flags, but they are not flags OF religion. 

The Christian flag in question, however, is a flag that specifically represents the Christian faith, not a sovereign nation.

and this matters why? I understand the difference, but why the issue? It's a FLAG.

If you bothered to actually read the op -

" The Communist Chinese flag, transgender, and LGBTQ flags were celebrated among the 284 previously permitted flag raisings. "

Gosh, jblu - there you go again. The trans flag and lgbtq flags do not represent a country.

fancy that. In fact, they are ANTI-Christian. I just refuted your fake allegation that you refuted. I win.politics-is-the-art-of-looking-for-troub

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

and this matters why? I understand the difference, but why the issue? It's a FLAG.

If you bothered to actually read the op -

" The Communist Chinese flag, transgender, and LGBTQ flags were celebrated among the 284 previously permitted flag raisings. "

Gosh, jblu - there you go again. The trans flag and lgbtq flags do not represent a country.

fancy that.

None of those flags represent a religion, either. 

Fancy that.

Just now, jbluhm86 said:

None of those flags represent a religion, either. 

Fancy that.

the other flags have symbols that represent a religion. Fancy that.

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I literally did in the second post in this thread.

Your refusal to acknowledge something does not mean it doesn't exist. (that could actually go for a lot of things you believe)

5 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the other flags have symbols that represent a religion. Fancy that.

15 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

I think your argument was refuted fairly early in this thread. The city hall in question is displaying flags of other nations. Some countries (Israel, Saudi Arabia, the Vatican, etc) have religious symbols incorporated into their national flags, but they are not flags OF religion. 

The Christian flag in question, however, is a flag that specifically represents the Christian faith, not a sovereign nation.

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I literally did in the second post in this thread.

Your refusal to acknowledge something does not mean it doesn't exist. (that could actually go for a lot of things you believe)

of course you literally did, you idiot. It's what you do. You're worse, you are a woodpecker that does it.

I just wish your stupidity was amusing.