THE BROWNS BOARD

Petition to change Miami Florida name from "Hurricanes"...

calfoxwc

because some leftwing sissified yuppie college students might have stress over real hurricanes.

yep - a bunch bought into it and signed it. It was a fake petitio

https://www.theblaze.com/news/left-wing-students-sign-fake-petition-to-change-hurricanes-mascot

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

because some leftwing sissified yuppie college students might have stress over real hurricanes.

yep - a bunch bought into it and signed it. It was a fake petitio

https://www.theblaze.com/news/left-wing-students-sign-fake-petition-to-change-hurricanes-mascot

I understand its fake....but what if the majority of students signed that petition? than its their school their business right? i for one "somewhat" see their point as hurricanes are literally killing people and ruining countless lives in florida......but i also couldnt give a fuck about a fucking collegiste football name in a stste i dont live in. Im just saying i can "see" their side of the argument. Its called empathy...try it. Doesnt mean u have to agree with someone....but im sure it will be an interesting intellectual experiment for u regardless cal.

Ill plainly state that if the miami hurricanes are still the miami hurricanes on opening day....ill give less than zero fuks. 

59 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I understand its fake....but what if the majority of students signed that petition? than its their school their business right? i for one "somewhat" see their point as hurricanes are literally killing people and ruining countless lives in florida......but i also couldnt give a fuck about a fucking collegiste football name in a stste i dont live in. Im just saying i can "see" their side of the argument. Its called empathy...try it. Doesnt mean u have to agree with someone....but im sure it will be an interesting intellectual experiment for u regardless cal.

Ill plainly state that if the miami hurricanes are still the miami hurricanes on opening day....ill give less than zero fuks. 

You’re ignorant.

• Haha 2