THE BROWNS BOARD

The Latest Trump Tweet That Has The Left Yelling Racism

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

How did Brandon manage to get Trump's dick out of all of your mouths long enough to fit it in his?

You really are a bird boy....

why do hate good things?

if you could of attended Stanford or Michigan what would your choice have been?

( did you apply to both?)

21 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You and Cleve are infatuated by dick, why is that?

Benedict Clevis enjoys long walks with gay black women who identify as....well.....gay black men who have lapsed into a steroid culture....he wants to be a real man of color but his complete lack of pride and perseverance has left him in a triggered state of denial.

your own damn brothers are embarrassed by your dumb shit.....

19 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

That didn't take a lot of spin...

Can't you be honest for a change? No you can't because it would put you on the same side as Cal on this issue.

Racism was contrived. The only possible way you could get racism out of that tweet is to spin it.

• Upvote 1

This president has received unrelenting and undeserved scrutiny from the time he was elected.

Taking that into account have any of you knuckleheads (you know who you are Woody) stopped to think...would Trump actually tweet something he considered to be blatantly racist?

If Obama said exactly what Trump said we would have applauded him.

38 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Woody seriously, no one in your entire life ever told you, you could "leave if you don't like it"?  I find that very hard to believe.  It happened to me back in my liberal days.  

That's missing the point. The idea that conservatives and others are just parroting thus idea that if you don't live everything about America you must hate it and therefore can leave is ridiculous. If you care enough about something you'll stick around to fix it.

If Trump thought we needed to make America great "again" then he was pointing out flaws in it's current state. If he truly didn't like it he apparently should have left.

When women didn't like that they couldn't vote they should have just left. They clearly didn't love the country. 

You want the same water fountain as everyone else? Clearly you hate the country and should leave.

Etc etc etc

That's why I think this is so ridiculous

There's also 100% racial undertones in telling a bunch of minority congresswomen to go back to their countries when 3 if the 4 are from the US. Has Trump ever told Bernie to go back to his country? Hilary? 

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Hmmm maybe Lindsey found out Trump was a whole lot better than he originally thought? 

Riiiiiiight. Sure. That's exactly what happened.

He went from THAT to then seeing "the real Trump". 

More likely all of the right wing politicians are afraid to turn on him and lose the base Trump and his media partners have riled up

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

sissy birdbrain blah, blah blah

your bitching is getting you more and more a rep as a crazy, fart-posting woodpecker.

You contrive false narratives so you can argue with them.

seriously unaware of your surroundings in life and on the forum.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

God the spin and bias in here is just too much

Woody- I'll say no to that. AOC and her Muslim pal don't represent what America is about. The same could be said about Trump from your POV? Great. Dems digging dirt on Donald is just hunky-dory- but start bringing up documented stuff on these radical lefties? Foul, not fair.  

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Don't look now but the Republican party has left most real old time Republicans to go to the far, far extremist right towards dictatorship.

Don't know about that Ag.  What has happened is the middle ground has gotten vanishingly small- from both extremes. Credit Politician Pelosi trying to rein in the radicals of her party- because she knows damn well their agenda won't play well in Peoria come 2020. 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

There's also 100% racial undertones in telling a bunch of minority congresswomen to go back to their countries when 3 if the 4 are from the US. Has Trump ever told Bernie to go back to his country? Hilary? 

You forgot about "lock her up". Short attention span. 

Now it's come down to you can't say anything negative about a minority (if you don't agree with their POV) without being called a racist. Hey your Muslim Congresswoman had some pretty deafening silence on where she stands with Radical Islamists. It works both ways. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

That's missing the point. The idea that conservatives and others are just parroting thus idea that if you don't live everything about America you must hate it and therefore can leave is ridiculous. If you care enough about something you'll stick around to fix it.

If Trump thought we needed to make America great "again" then he was pointing out flaws in it's current state. If he truly didn't like it he apparently should have left.

When women didn't like that they couldn't vote they should have just left. They clearly didn't love the country. 

You want the same water fountain as everyone else? Clearly you hate the country and should leave.

Etc etc etc

That's why I think this is so ridiculous

I get your point, but no one said they had to.  It's an option, not a mandate.  It was figuratively said to start with.  You know that.  Add in these ladies seem to act like this is Nazi Germany.  And for some odd reason its just these 4 brown ladies on the immigration/concentration camp warpaths, specifically.  Would you want to stay in Nazi Germany?

You know why Trump didn't tell Lyin Ted, Little Marco, or Weak Ben they could leave?  Because they don't openly protest almost every American institution.  How happy can you be?

The sad part is AOC is missing her moment to redeem a little value.  She could easily go use her abilities to speak to her people south of the border and tell them they're overwhelming the current system.  That they would be setting themselves up for rough conditions.  That might actually slow down the caravans a bit.  If you wanted America to do better why not help?  Because our shortcomings vindicate their distaste for our culture. 

The name Justice Democrat says it all.  Which is funny because brown people, unlike the Jews, walk through the doors of the concentration camps under their own free will.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Hmmm maybe Lindsey found out Trump was a whole lot better than he originally thought? 

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Riiiiiiight. Sure. That's exactly what happened.

He went from THAT to then seeing "the real Trump". 

More likely all of the right wing politicians are afraid to turn on him and lose the base Trump and his media partners have riled up

Trump governing conservatively and doing well may have played some part in Graham 2.0. It is odd too Graham 2.0 didn't arrive until after the death of his best friend John McCain and the feud between Trump and McCain is well known. One of the biggest reasons though is probably Graham made the calculation to get aboard the Trump train or get run over by it. There was no way he would ever be re-elected as senator in a Trump friendly red state like South Carolina by being another Jeff Flake Trump hating senator. Whatever the reason Graham 2.0 is a big improvement over the old Graham and welcome aboard...MAGA

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

You forgot about "lock her up". Short attention span. 

Now it's come down to you can't say anything negative about a minority (if you don't agree with their POV) without being called a racist. Hey your Muslim Congresswoman had some pretty deafening silence on where she stands with Radical Islamists. It works both ways. 

"My" Muslim congresswoman? What are you talking about? 

Unless I'm missing other quotes she just didn't dignify the question with a response. Because of course the Muslim us going to get asked if they support terrorism or something. 

Real similar to Trump being asked a few times if he wanted to reject the KKK and not really doing it.

This isn't a case of "oh I can't criticize a minority without being called racist. It isn't fair!". This is something that other posters on here, and even Republicans in Congress, have called racist. 

3 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Trump governing conservatively and doing well may have played some part in Graham 2.0. It is odd too Graham 2.0 didn't arrive until after the death of his best friend John McCain and the feud between Trump and McCain is well known. One of the biggest reasons though is probably Graham made the calculation to get aboard the Trump train or get run over by it. There was no way he would ever be re-elected as senator in a Trump friendly red state like South Carolina by being another Jeff Flake Trump hating senator. Whatever the reason Graham 2.0 is a big improvement over the old Graham and welcome aboard...MAGA

Oh he 100% just switched to the winning team. Because most politicians don't have any conviction or morals. They're slime.

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh he 100% just switched to the winning team. Because most politicians don't have any conviction or morals. They're slime.

I have followed politics since age 13 when I stayed up all night listening  on the radio to the election results of Humphrey and Nixon (I was pulling for Humphrey). Sometimes I wish I didn't follow politics so much because it is a dirty business. I know you won't believe this but Trump is really an anomaly in that he is not "owned" by the republican party like most republicans are. They can't control him. He is the bull in the china shop I have always wanted to see as president upsetting the apple carts at every turn and breaking all the rules. I am naive enough to believe he sought out being president because he wanted to do things that are in the best interest of our country and the rest of the world comes second and I see nothing wrong with that. I like that about him. It could be he saw terrible trade deals made by inept politicians and policies hurtful to our country that needed to be fixed. Whatever his reason for wanting to be president he has shown time and time again he will take the worst punishment the liberal MSM and the democrats can hurl at him and his family and he doesn't let that stop him from doing things he believes are best for the country. I haven't replaced Reagan yet as the best president in my lifetime but Trump gets closer all the time to doing it.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"My" Muslim congresswoman? What are you talking about? 

Unless I'm missing other quotes she just didn't dignify the question with a response. Because of course the Muslim us going to get asked if they support terrorism or something. 

Real similar to Trump being asked a few times if he wanted to reject the KKK and not really doing it.

This isn't a case of "oh I can't criticize a minority without being called racist. It isn't fair!". This is something that other posters on here, and even Republicans in Congress, have called racist. 

Just so you are aware Trump did on at least 2 occasions.

"The Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis and white supremacists were "repugnant" to everything Americans held dear."  -Donald Trump

“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans” - Donald Trump

1 minute ago, Gorka said:

Just so you are aware Trump did on at least 2 occasions.

"The Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis and white supremacists were "repugnant" to everything Americans held dear."  -Donald Trump

“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans” - Donald Trump

Good, I'm happy he got around to it. 

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

The Democrats in Congress are getting nothing done, not on drug pricing, not on immigration, not on infrastructure, not on nothing! Sooo much opportunity, yet all they want to do is go “fishing.” The American people are tired of the never ending Witch Hunt, they want results now!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

The Democrats in Congress are getting nothing done, not on drug pricing, not on immigration, not on infrastructure, not on nothing! Sooo much opportunity, yet all they want to do is go “fishing.” The American people are tired of the never ending Witch Hunt, they want results now!

For a businessman recently turned politician Trump is playing these professional democrat politicians like a fiddle..every trap they try to set for him he boomerangs it around on them.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1