THE BROWNS BOARD

The Latest Trump Tweet That Has The Left Yelling Racism

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He's been a racist for years, so why is anyone surprised? He came out of the closet with his long running birther issue and lied about having a private eye verify it for him. Then he went after the immigrant Gold Star parents. Then he loved "good people on both sides", one side of which were the torch carrying white nationalists who forgot to bring their little white hoods with them. He should go back to the Confederacy from which he sprang.

I think anyone who's objective can see where Trump stands on racism, and women. Funny the way he's now getting accused of inappropriate stuff with women years after the fact, I tend to doubt all those ladies are making stuff up. Shades of Bill Cosby. MHO is anyone who still denies Trump is a major xenophobe has their head buried in the sand. 

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He's been a racist for years, so why is anyone surprised? He came out of the closet with his long running birther issue and lied about having a private eye verify it for him. Then he went after the immigrant Gold Star parents. Then he loved "good people on both sides", one side of which were the torch carrying white nationalists who forgot to bring their little white hoods with them. He should go back to the Confederacy from which he sprang.

Trump is not a racist.  He love him some black folk.

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Those Tweets were NOT Racist. I don’t have a Racist bone in my body! The so-called vote to be taken is a Democrat con game. Republicans should not show “weakness” and fall into their trap. This should be a vote on the filthy language, statements and lies told by the Democrat Congresswomen, who I truly believe, based on their actions, hate our Country. Get a list of the HORRIBLE things they have said. Omar is polling at 8%, Cortez at 21%. Nancy Pelosi tried to push them away, but now they are forever wedded to the Democrat Party. See you in 2020!

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Point being that regardless of what came after "go back to your countries" Means nothing.  The first line itself is complete idiocy wrapped in a blanket of cliche' bullshit.   The President telling American citizens to return to countries they do not belong is a horseshit move.   

Kinda like saying I'm an African American....do these fucks think they are from Africa, America or both?  When Trump told them to go back, he means the country THEY have associated themself with as their origin.  Fucktwisles!    Most of you left head-standing wankers need to ditch the diapers and buck up.....news flash....life can be hard and you better start rocking or ask the government to hand over your tent now!

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

To tell women of color to go back to the countries they came from when 3 of the 4 were born here, then what would you call that, just plain stupid? I'd say it is in tune with his "shithole" African countries comment. It's all racism, some subtle and some, like Charlottesville, much more blatant. He does it to keep a major portion of his white racist base engaged. And there are a lot of white racists who support him, especially in the south.

What do these women claim for their nationality/ ancestry? Are they hyphenated Americans? 

What is wrong with some of you?  This isn't a racist thing to say just because they happen to be brown.  It's been said to white people too, who were born in this country.  Some of you struggle with simple things, like distinguishing an asshole from a racist.  Considering how much some of you paid for an education, it's unforgivable.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Little Tiamsies blathered:

"Point being that regardless of what came after "go back to your countries" Means nothing.  The first line itself is complete idiocy wrapped in a blanket of cliche' bullshit.   The President telling American citizens to return to countries they do not belong is a horseshit move.   

Kinda like saying I'm an African American....do these fucks think they are from Africa, America or both?  When Trump told them to go back, he means the country THEY have associated themself with as their origin.  Fucktwisles!    Most of you left head-standing wankers need to ditch the diapers and buck up.....news flash....life can be hard and you better start rocking or ask the government to hand over your tent now!"

You have no legit point. Telling people who HATE everything about our country to go "back" to the countries they find so perfect that they respect them, but not us, let them GO BACK to the countries they favor.

Later, you ignorantly refuse to admit, he clarified (tweet was easy prey for asswhole haters)

“If someone doesn’t like our country, if someone doesn’t want to be in our country, they should leave.”

He continued: “These are people that hate our country. … They hate it, I think, with a passion.”

What the hell IS wrong with some you false bitchin bitches? Everybody else knows no matter what he says or does, you are going to raise some kind of fake yuppie sissy hell about it, because you lost the election.

Get the hell over it already, and grow the hell up and start being a little genuinely honest about it. And maybe TRY to tart talking like YOU care about our country, just a little bit, because Pres Trump IS doing great things for our U.S.A.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

To tell women of color to go back to the countries they came from when 3 of the 4 were born here, then what would you call that, just plain stupid? I'd say it is in tune with his "shithole" African countries comment. It's all racism, some subtle and some, like Charlottesville, much more blatant. He does it to keep a major portion of his white racist base engaged. And there are a lot of white racists who support him, especially in the south.

Let me ask you this...had a person of color said the same thing to those women would they be racist also?

I did not see anywhere that he mentioned the color of their skin just their way of thinking and if just by criticizing  a persons way of thinking is racist who is not racist?

1 hour ago, bigbambo said:
big quoted tia, can't find the original post......   
4 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Point being that regardless of what came after "go back to your countries" Means nothing.  The first line itself is complete idiocy wrapped in a blanket of cliche' bullshit.   The President telling American citizens to return to countries they do not belong is a horseshit move.   

Kinda like saying I'm an African American....do these fucks think they are from Africa, America or both?  When Trump told them to go back, he means the country THEY have associated themself with as their origin.  Fucktwisles!    Most of you left head-standing wankers need to ditch the diapers and buck up.....news flash....life can be hard and you better start rocking or ask the government to hand over your tent now!

That's the problem with the far left- they want the Government to build them a tent, or pay some people of color money because their great-great-great grand daddy was a slave. 

Plenty of other immigrants were treated little better, and they're not asking for a Government handout. Told Zombo I had an eye opener talking with one of the Rangers at Cuyahoga National Park about the building of the Ohio-Erie Canal.  Dug by hand- mostly by Irish immigrants, who died at the rate of one per mile. Their reward for working like a slave all day? About 15 cents, and a shot of whiskey. 

• Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

God the spin and bias in here is just too much

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d2e47b2706f455945

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-floor-fight-pelosi-collins-condemn-trump-tweets

Escalating tensions on Capitol Hill erupted into a floor fight in the House of Representatives on Tuesday afternoon, as Speaker Nancy Pelosi spoke in favor of a proposed resolution condemning "racist" comments by President Trump -- and Pelosi's words were eventually ruled out of order by House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, a Democrat.

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Remember when people were focused on detention centers?

Like the one the leftest nut tried to bomb and the left won't condemn the terrorist attack?

• Upvote 1

I seriously doubt I will vote for Trump, but the Democrats have left me.  At least the democratic party that gets all the damn attention.

Horrible state of political affairs we live in now. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bob806 said:

I seriously doubt I will vote for Trump, but the Democrats have left me.  At least the democratic party that gets all the damn attention.

The democrat party keeps moving further and further to the left. I remember Reagan once said he didn't leave the democrat party the democrat party left him and they have gone way further to the left since Reagan said that.

13 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The democrat party keeps moving further and further to the left. I remember Reagan once said he didn't leave the democrat party the democrat party left him and they have gone way further to the left since Reagan said that.

Don't look now but the Republican party has left most real old time Republicans to go to the far, far extremist right towards dictatorship.

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Don't look now but the Republican party has left most real old time Republicans to go to the far, far extremist right towards dictatorship.

• HahaHaha  yes, it's that stupid, what you just posted.

25 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

you might want to consider it, Bob. I know government employee unions resent his work on that subject, but a lot of Americans support it. He IS right, you know.

Appeals court rules for Trump in fight over federal worker restrictions ...

5 hours ago - A federal appeals court handed President Trump a legal victory Tuesday when it ruled against labor unions representing government workers ...
Apr 8, 2017 - Construction trade unions see salvation; government workers and teachers are appalled. ... President Trump speaking to officials from the building trades .... the number of Carrier jobs in Indiana that he had helped to save.