Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OldBrownsFan

The Latest Trump Tweet That Has The Left Yelling Racism

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Vambo said:

Poor CNN

I was able to take about two minutes of it, but had to shut it down before I started barfing. Talk about an agenda. To me CNN = Communist News  Network. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

May have been racist, it may not.  But when we've reached the point that a sitting President is telling natural born citizens to either get out or return to "their country".... I mean, really?  That's how far we've fallen off?

That’s not what he said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, hoorta said:

I wouldn't go as far as The Donald (though it's one of the few times I've approved of his Tweets)  but some of the stuff AOC and the far left is proposing is flat out socialism. If the Democrats put up one of these radicals against Trump- they will lose. 

And let's not forget that Omar Equator the United States with Al-Qaeda in the area of terrorism. Really if any of these women, or anyone else, feels this nation it's just too oppressive to live in they're free to return or emigrate to the country of their forefathers or any country for that matter that they feel my provide them more freedom and happiness. That goes for anyone really. Just one of the freedoms we have here in America is to pack our ship and go somewhere better if that's what we want.

WSS

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/rep-ilhan-omar-america-i-am-ashamed-it-continuing-live-its-hypocrisy?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cns&utm_campaign=facebook&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=n-omar-ashamed

Now I assume we will hear the usual biased site complaints but I don't think that would negate any of the quotes unless they were made up from Whole cloth. And like with any media there's always that possibility, so far they seem legit.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's been a racist for years, so why is anyone surprised? He came out of the closet with his long running birther issue and lied about having a private eye verify it for him. Then he went after the immigrant Gold Star parents. Then he loved "good people on both sides", one side of which were the torch carrying white nationalists who forgot to bring their little white hoods with them. He should go back to the Confederacy from which he sprang.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He's been a racist for years, so why is anyone surprised? He came out of the closet with his long running birther issue and lied about having a private eye verify it for him. Then he went after the immigrant Gold Star parents. Then he loved "good people on both sides", one side of which were the torch carrying white nationalists who forgot to bring their little white hoods with them. He should go back to the Confederacy from which he sprang.

I hope your employment has nothing to do with our judicial system if this is proof of racism!  Do you have an actual list of damages that he inflicted on a minority?   Put down that pipe, pull them pants up and ax an amulance driver to take you to the nearest psych ward.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

I hope your employment has nothing to do with our judicial system if this is proof of racism!  Do you have an actual list of damages that he inflicted on a minority?   Put down that pipe, pull them pants up and ax an amulance driver to take you to the nearest psych ward.

I have been around racism all my life, both blatant and subtle. I know it when I hear it. You can ignore it if you wish. I never do. And often the person displaying it does not even realize it until pointed out so they actually have to think abut what they just said. Trump is a racist and a mysogynist and both were in play with that tweetstorm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ignore nothing of the sort but I realize such labels requires a level of hatred.   Can caucasians lace & embrace love for their race in the same way blacks do?  Oh baby, we have more than enough pointers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

57 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He's been a racist for years, so why is anyone surprised? He came out of the closet with his long running birther issue and lied about having a private eye verify it for him. Then he went after the immigrant Gold Star parents. Then he loved "good people on both sides", one side of which were the torch carrying white nationalists who forgot to bring their little white hoods with them. He should go back to the Confederacy from which he sprang.

The problem with trying to find subtle racism and chasing dog whistles is that you can be wrong and why not focus on blatant racism instead? Obama himself could have put the birther issue to rest but he left it out there for political reasons for people to speculate. Trump went after the Gold Star family because the democrats were using them politically to attack him. As for the torch carriers in Charlottsville I agree with you. That was a terrible sight and we heard anti Semitic chants from some torch carriers (but i didn't hear any racist chants). Still the anti Semitic chants were enough for me as well as the visual of carrying torches at night to know this is not something anyone should be supporting. It seems far fetched to me Trump would be anti Semitic having a daughter who converted to Judaism and a Jewish son in law and his grand children are being raised Jewish. Anyway Trump did denounce those at Charlottesville but he should have been way more emphatic about it.

Some of the people who know Trump best like Geraldo Rivera have said flat out Trump is not racist. The democrats throw that racist charge out now so often it is like the boy who cried wolf. Even someone like liberal Nancy Pelsosi gets charged with it.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The democrats throw that racist charge out now so often it is like the boy who cried wolf. Even someone like liberal Nancy Pelsosi gets charged with it.

Wait a minute! Wait a minute!   He IS the little boy that cried wolf. Are there more than one?🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Wait a minute! Wait a minute!   He IS the little boy that cried wolf. Are there more than one?🤣

Trump has some issues we all do but it is NOT racism. You are a retired counselor and you have hit his issue with the nail on the head at times (but you hit it too hard with the hammer).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

Trump has some issues we all do but it is NOT racism. You are a retired counselor and you have hit his issue with the nail on the head at times (but you hit it too hard with the hammer).

To tell women of color to go back to the countries they came from when 3 of the 4 were born here, then what would you call that, just plain stupid? I'd say it is in tune with his "shithole" African countries comment. It's all racism, some subtle and some, like Charlottesville, much more blatant. He does it to keep a major portion of his white racist base engaged. And there are a lot of white racists who support him, especially in the south.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'd say it is in tune with his "shithole" African countries comment.

Well...he's not wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

To tell women of color to go back to the countries they came from when 3 of the 4 were born here, then what would you call that, just plain stupid? I'd say it is in tune with his "shithole" African countries comment. It's all racism, some subtle and some, like Charlottesville, much more blatant. He does it to keep a major portion of his white racist base engaged. And there are a lot of white racists who support him, especially in the south.

But like our liberal media you are leaving out the part where Trump says to go back to their country and fix their problems and then come back here. As for white racists who support Trump I have heard that same argument against Fox news (which I like) that white racists support Fox news. OK I will give up watching Fox now? No thanks I have seen the alternative. "Shithole" countries I didn't like the language but I get the sentiment. There are lots of countries out there with corrupt leaders and their countries suffer because of it. I didn't like the way Trump put it because you feel sorry for the people trapped in these countries but their corrupt leaders have made them into those countries. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I have been around racism all my life, both blatant and subtle. I know it when I hear it. You can ignore it if you wish. I never do. And often the person displaying it does not even realize it until pointed out so they actually have to think abut what they just said. Trump is a racist and a mysogynist and both were in play with that tweetstorm.

You are an arrogant blowhard.

i don’t give a rats ass that you served and think it gives you cart blanc to strut around like your opinion is all that.

your just trolling though right....

pathetic...MAGA

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

But like our liberal media you are leaving out the part where Trump says to go back to their country and fix their problems and then come back here. As for white racists who support Trump I have heard that same argument against Fox news (which I like) that white racists support Fox news. OK I will give up watching Fox now? No thanks I have seen the alternative. "Shithole" countries I didn't like the language but I get the sentiment. There are lots of countries out there with corrupt leaders and their countries suffer because of it. I didn't like the way Trump put it because you feel sorry for the people trapped in these countries but their corrupt leaders have made them into those countries. 

 

Which countries? Does the Bronx count? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

 

Which countries? Does the Bronx count? 

I have never been to the Bronx but certainly our democrat controlled bigger cities have been run terribly. I know you have a larger point Tiam. What  is it? Are you comparing those countries run by terrible leaders to some cities in our own country that have had terrible leadership? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I have never been to the Bronx but certainly our democrat controlled bigger cities have been run terribly. I know you have a larger point Tiam. What  is it? Are you comparing those countries run by terrible leaders to some cities in our own country that have had terrible leadership? 

Point being that regardless of what came after "go back to your countries" Means nothing.  The first line itself is complete idiocy wrapped in a blanket of cliche' bullshit.   The President telling American citizens to return to countries they do not belong is a horseshit move.   

It would have not been hard for the President to say he misspoke.  Hallmark of a decent man is to admit when his words aren't as solid as he may have believed. 

The central Park 5 question was a great example of this.  A smart man says how he felt, thanks the authorities for showing how our justice system can work, admits his emotions got the best of him as they did many at the time - then says he is glad the truth prevails. Instead he does the opposite because the one thing every dangerously arrogant man simply cannot do - is admit they are wrong in anyway. 

 

I'm not even that bad, and at times I can come across pretty rough.   Just ask how @Flugel and myself got started.  ( we Gucci now though) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tiamat63 said:

Point being that regardless of what came after "go back to your countries" Means nothing.  The first line itself is complete idiocy wrapped in a blanket of cliche' bullshit.   The President telling American citizens to return to countries they do not belong is a horseshit move.   

It would have not been hard for the President to say he misspoke.  Hallmark of a decent man is to admit when his words aren't as solid as he may have believed. 

The central Park 5 question was a great example of this.  A smart man says how he felt, thanks the authorities for showing how our justice system can work, admits his emotions got the best of him as they did many at the time - then says he is glad the truth prevails. Instead he does the opposite because the one thing every dangerously arrogant man simply cannot do - is admit they are wrong in anyway. 

 

I'm not even that bad, and at times I can come across pretty rough.   Just ask how @Flugel and myself got started.  ( we Gucci now though) 

I'm fine with Trump telling these congresswomen who only seem to find fault with this country to go back to their own countries and fix them and then come back here. I don't see that as a racist statement. But these are women of color?..so what it only shows what I believe that Trump is color blind and will tell things like he believes and not hold back because of someones race. What Trump said was no more than the old "America love it or leave it" argument that has been used for decades. I don't agree with that because I don't have a problem with those who are critical of our country generally speaking but for those who constantly find fault and don't appreciate what we have here I don't mind telling them there is an open door to leave.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I'm fine with Trump telling these congresswomen who only seem to find fault with this country to go back to their own countries and fix them and then come back here. I don't see that as a racist statement. But these are women of color?..so what it only shows what I believe that Trump is color blind and will tell things like he believes and not hold back because of someones race. What Trump said was no more than the old "America love it or leave it" argument that has been used for decades. I don't agree with that because I don't have a problem with those who are critical of our country generally speaking but for those who constantly find fault and don't appreciate what we have here I don't mind telling them there is an open door to leave.

I find faults with this country, much like I find faults within myself and attempt to improve them.   That doesn't mean you love yourself or your country the lesser.  If anything, honest reflection and action is a big indicator of one's motivation and love.... No? 

Otherwise, I wouldn't see half of the people I do in my gym trying hard to lose weight. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tiamat63 said:

I find faults with this country, much like I find faults within myself and attempt to improve them.   That doesn't mean you love yourself or your country the lesser.  If anything, honest reflection and action is a big indicator of one's motivation and love.... No? 

Otherwise, I wouldn't see half of the people I do in my gym trying hard to lose weight. 

That is good healthy criticism that is actually good for the country. Those who want to change our system to a socialist system though are free to leave and to live in any socialist country they like. I would recommend they go to Cuba or Venezuela first to maybe get them to open their eyes that socialism is not the Utopian society they think it will be.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

That is good healthy criticism that is actually good for the country. Those who want to change our system to a socialist system though are free to leave and to live in any socialist country they like. I would recommend they go to Cuba or Venezuela first to maybe get them to open their eyes that socialism is not the Utopian society they think it will be.

But why do you get to decide that? They want to help the county and they feel that's the best way to do it. Who are you to say it's wrong?

 

And again, in the same way, if you think this country isn't fair enough to Christians you can leave and go somewhere else. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

That is good healthy criticism that is actually good for the country. Those who want to change our system to a socialist system though are free to leave and to live in any socialist country they like. I would recommend they go to Cuba or Venezuela first to maybe get them to open their eyes that socialism is not the Utopian society they think it will be.

Id say Sweden.  As Nice a people there that I've come across. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

But why do you get to decide that? They want to help the county and they feel that's the best way to do it. Who are you to say it's wrong?

 

And again, in the same way, if you think this country isn't fair enough to Christians you can leave and go somewhere else. 

 

When one of the founders of our country Benjamin Franklin was asked what kind of a country they set up he said wisely "a republic if you can keep it" . And that has always been the fight. 

Remember too if I say to someone wanting to change our system of government to a socialist government to feel free to leave that is only words. Nobody is actually forcing anyone to leave. Trump didn't issue an executive order to the congresswomen to leave the country but was just using the sentiment many feel if someone doesn't like it here they are free to leave..If someone told me as a Christian I was free to leave that would only be words to roll off me like water on a duck....but if I had police show up at my door to forcibly take me to the airport and see me off that would be a different matter...just words are nothing to get excited about though it is just the freedom we have to spout off. Freedom we might not have under a different system of government.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Id say Sweden.  As Nice a people there that I've come across. 

Not really as socialist as some believe:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

When one of the founders of our country Benjamin Franklin was asked what kind of a country they set up he said wisely "a republic if you can keep it" . And that has always been the fight. 

Remember too if I say to someone wanting to change our system of government to a socialist government to feel free to leave that is only words. Nobody is actually forcing anyone to leave. Trump didn't issue an executive order to the congresswomen to leave the country but was just using the sentiment many feel if someone doesn't like it here they are free to leave..If someone told me as a Christian I was free to leave that would only be words to roll off me like water on a duck....but if I had police show up at my door to forcibly take me to the airport and see me off that

would be a different matter...just words are nothing to get excited about though it is just the freedom we have to spout off. Freedom we might not have under a different system of government.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×