THE BROWNS BOARD

perfect example of why port security is more important than border security as it pertains to drug smuggling

11 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

There is footage of the Coast guard intercepting a partially submerged submarine bringing in 17k lbs of the nose candy. But Pablo’s ass balloon is the real drug smuggling problem.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

im glad im done with my heavy sets cause im dyin right now.....😂

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Image result for Fat guy lifting weights pic

Cleve with your post you just loaded up the shotgun, took off the safety and handed the shotgun to Diehard who finished you off..Boom!!😄

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I would hope you realize that it's not an either-or situation. Also the dope isn't the only reason we need border security? Right?

WSS

"as it pertains to drug smuggling"

we endured many lectures from herr orange marmalade about how drugs coming across thst border are one of the biggest reasons for that wall. And while im not technically against a border obstacle....i just think eventually they just figure out a wsy to.parkour around it and we're back where we started.

Id rather put coast guard/reserves at the border and spend the most money upgrading port technology. What that bust proves is that tgese container ships have been doingvthis for a long time. You'd think ANY ship that had columbia on its manifest is a "lock" to get checked.

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

"as it pertains to drug smuggling"

we endured many lectures from herr orange marmalade about how drugs coming across thst border are one of the biggest reasons for that wall. And while im not technically against a border obstacle....i just think eventually they just figure out a wsy to.parkour around it and we're back where we started.

Id rather put coast guard/reserves at the border and spend the most money upgrading port technology. What that bust proves is that tgese container ships have been doingvthis for a long time. You'd think ANY ship that had columbia on its manifest is a "lock" to get checked.

Again I'm wondering so what? I didn't recall the name of the anti border security guest on Tucker Carlson a few months ago but his argument was that most drugs didn't come across the southern border. He said it was hardly 40%. So 40% doesn't count or what?

WSS

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

its a money issue....if we gave trump everything he wanted for the southern border there woukdnt be enough for pirts and crossings to get the advanced tech they need.

i.liked the dems approach better

The federal government has 5 billion dollars under the couch cushions in change. I'm not sure what the Democrats approach might be but if it's has much to do with securing the borders or keeping illegals out it's never going to happen.

WSS