THE BROWNS BOARD

Democrats are showing their true colors yet again.

9 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Lots of people are calling for “free healthcare”. 

Sometimes the masses don’t understand free market means free. 

Lots of people here are not just the masses. One of the articles I posted was from a journalist with 30 years in the business. The others are from some knowledgeable people as well in journalism. They understand the concept of journalism and what it means. 

3 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Yep. And corny is as far it would go. Leave it up to the left to give death threats or incite violence.

I've been following politics for a long time and I have never seen anything like Trump Derangement Syndrome. Some of these people on the left have practically lost their minds with their irrational hatred of Trump.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I've been following politics for a long time and I have never seen anything like Trump Derangement Syndrome. Some of these people on the left have practically lost their minds with their irrational hatred of Trump.

No one has, and if there was such a thing as hardcore truth this is it.  But to get our liberal friends to agree?.. good luck. Such proud fucks they are.

30 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

And some of us thought he was a fraudulent con well before he ever ran for dogcatcher. There are a lot of big time corporate banks that figured that out a long time ago and would never give him or his empire another loan. Enter the Russian bank disguised as Deutsche Bank. And yet, because he appeals to what you want to hear, you elect a well known corrupt con.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And some of us thought he was a fraudulent con well before he ever ran for dogcatcher. There are a lot of big time corporate banks that figured that out a long time ago and would never give him or his empire another loan. Enter the Russian bank disguised as Deutsche Bank. And yet, because he appeals to what you want to hear, you elect a well known corrupt con.

That darn con man who has never taken a presidential paycheck and donates his salary to charitable causes? That guy? 

17 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

u dont even know anymore on the internet who's making these "threats"....its all anonymous and u csn bet both sides troll themselves acting as the other party. Stop getting hooked. 

Haha "plants on both sides".. the denial is strong with this one.

Yeah the dude that tried to shoot up Republican congressmen at a baseball game musta been a plant. The reporter in Portland was beaten up  by plants dressed up as Antifa...do I need to go on? Any story or report such as it pertains to leftist threats of violence should never be taken lightly dipshit.

Let me remind you about plants. Plants were those two colored guys  in MAGA hats pretending to beat up Jossie Smolette. I'll go ahead and drop the mic now.

6 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Haha "plants on both sides".. the denial is strong with this one.

Yeah the dude that tried to shoot up Republican congressmen at a baseball game musta been a plant. The reporter in Portland was beaten up  by plants dressed up as Antifa...do I need to go on? Any story or report such as it pertains to leftist threats of violence should never be taken lightly dipshit.

Let me remind you about plants. Plants were those two colored guys  in MAGA hats pretending to beat up Jossie Smolette. I'll go ahead and drop the mic now.

Just like the white supremacists who beat up Jussie Smollett were plants! Oh wait... Never mind.

WSS

36 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh puh-lease

The first part of your sentence explains the second part btw

20 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Classic lib. Don't just sling shit because sounds good. Explain how it does.

My guess is he is saying Trump giving his salary to charity is just a part of his act as a conman? Am I right Woody?

Only God can look on a person's heart and know motives but I am sure there are cheaper and less expensive ways for Trump to con without giving up his salary if that is his intention.

37 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

My guess is he is saying Trump giving his salary to charity is just a part of his act as a conman? Am I right Woody?

Only God can look on a person's heart and know motives but I am sure there are cheaper and less expensive ways for Trump to con without giving up his salary if that is his intention.

Like using charity funds to make a portrait of himself the highest priced item at an auction?

The salary of the president is chump change to Trump. 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Like using charity funds to make a portrait of himself the highest priced item at an auction?

The salary of the president is chump change to Trump. 

Democrats are generous with other people's money — but stingy with their own

https://www.newsobserver.com/opinion/article214354854.html

Trump needs to start learning how to give like a democrat...

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Democrats are generous with other people's money — but stingy with their own

https://www.newsobserver.com/opinion/article214354854.html

Trump needs to start learning how to give like a democrat...

I'm not defending anyone else. There are shit politicians across the spectrum. 

Idk if you've noticed but younger people are generally apathetic and cynical to the entire process. Not red or blue. 

That doesn't somehow make Trump a saint or not a con man because he's giving away money he in no way needs. 

I'd venture the forfeiture of salary, while admirable, pales in comparison to the money gained by personal businesses while holding office and its influence. 

Let us not forget, this is a man who has wrote off a massive amount of losses on his taxes. 

Admirable, but not saintly and without background noise by any stretch. 

23 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not defending anyone else. There are shit politicians across the spectrum. 

Idk if you've noticed but younger people are generally apathetic and cynical to the entire process. Not red or blue. 

That doesn't somehow make Trump a saint or not a con man because he's giving away money he in no way needs. 

This doesn't exactly mention Democrats and Republicans but it sounds about right.

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2019/01/17/generation-z-looks-a-lot-like-millennials-on-key-social-and-political-issues/

WSS

19 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

45% of the silent generation say the US is better than all of nations in the world

... and now we have access to a lot more information

5c4bf69ad949e.jpeg

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

45% of the silent generation say the US is better than all of nations in the world

... and now we have access to a lot more information

I figure anywhere you are born and raised you should probably think of it as being the best place in the world. I mean your family and all your friends and your livelihood yada yada yada.

We all root for the school we went to and the sports team from the town we grew up in. I'm surprised it's only 45%.

WSS

woodpecker can only wish his MIchigan U. was in russia.

sad state of affairs.

These woodpeckers are so weird scientists thought they were ...

Nov 6, 2017 - Acorn woodpeckers (Melanerpes formicivorus) aren't exactly ... These woodpeckers are so weird scientists thought they were communists ...

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I figure anywhere you are born and raised you should probably think of it as being the best place in the world. I mean your family and all your friends and your livelihood yada yada yada.

We all root for the school we went to and the sports team from the town we grew up in. I'm surprised it's only 45%.

WSS

I disagree. You can grow up somewhere and love that place without thinking it's the best at everything.

I love Cleveland and chose to move back here. But I'd be delusional to think we're the best at everything