THE BROWNS BOARD

Democrats are showing their true colors yet again.

Liberals Viciously Harass MAGA-Themed Bride, Wish Death Upon Her Son in ICU with Brain Bleed

West Michigan resident Audra Johnson, who went viral after wearing a wedding dress with “Make America Great Again” embroidered upon it, has been receiving vicious threats from liberals in the days since her July 4 wedding.

“I can’t believe the hypocrisy coming out of the left,” Johnson told Big League Politics. “For being the party of tolerance, they sure are being intolerant.”

Johnson, a pro-life activist in the Michigan Republican Party who is the Kent County leader for the Michigan Heartbeat Coalition, has had her Facebook page attacked by liberal trolls who have posted demeaning, sexist, and hate-filled remarks incessantly since her wedding to military veteran Jeff Johnson.

Even more disgustingly, liberals wished death upon Johnson’s son who is in the intensive care unit at the Helen Devos Children Hospital in Grand Rapids, MI with a brain bleed following an ATV accident on Friday.

“I posted about my son being in the ICU because of a bad accident he was in yesterday,” Johnson said. “There was nothing political about the post. Liberals immediately began celebrating his injuries. Some even going as far as to say they hoped he die.”

Facebook has allowed all of these abusive posts to remain on her page as the trolls continue to post their unadulterated hate, while posts defending Johnson against the polls are getting flagged by the censors.

Once again, the base of the Democrats – whose slogan was once “Love Trumps Hate” – is showing that they support the most vile forms of harassment against their political enemies. They will likely continue to grow more unhinged and violent as the presidential election in 2020 comes into focus.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/liberals-viciously-harass-maga-themed-bride-wish-death-upon-her-son-in-icu-with-brain-bleed/

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

u dont even know anymore on the internet who's making these "threats"....its all anonymous and u csn bet both sides troll themselves acting as the other party. Stop getting hooked. 

That doesn't explain why FB is allowing the abusive posts to remain while censors are flagging posts defending her..

12 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Liberals Viciously Harass MAGA-Themed Bride, Wish Death Upon Her Son in ICU with Brain Bleed

West Michigan resident Audra Johnson, who went viral after wearing a wedding dress with “Make America Great Again” embroidered upon it, has been receiving vicious threats from liberals in the days since her July 4 wedding.

“I can’t believe the hypocrisy coming out of the left,” Johnson told Big League Politics. “For being the party of tolerance, they sure are being intolerant.”

Johnson, a pro-life activist in the Michigan Republican Party who is the Kent County leader for the Michigan Heartbeat Coalition, has had her Facebook page attacked by liberal trolls who have posted demeaning, sexist, and hate-filled remarks incessantly since her wedding to military veteran Jeff Johnson.

Even more disgustingly, liberals wished death upon Johnson’s son who is in the intensive care unit at the Helen Devos Children Hospital in Grand Rapids, MI with a brain bleed following an ATV accident on Friday.

“I posted about my son being in the ICU because of a bad accident he was in yesterday,” Johnson said. “There was nothing political about the post. Liberals immediately began celebrating his injuries. Some even going as far as to say they hoped he die.”

Facebook has allowed all of these abusive posts to remain on her page as the trolls continue to post their unadulterated hate, while posts defending Johnson against the polls are getting flagged by the censors.

Once again, the base of the Democrats – whose slogan was once “Love Trumps Hate” – is showing that they support the most vile forms of harassment against their political enemies. They will likely continue to grow more unhinged and violent as the presidential election in 2020 comes into focus.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/liberals-viciously-harass-maga-themed-bride-wish-death-upon-her-son-in-icu-with-brain-bleed/

She could make her posts not public....

I think she is a dipshit for having a wedding themed after a politician but wishing harm on her kid is awful. The kid has a dork ass mom who wears a MAGA dress. Life is hard enough for him.

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The govt must take control of Facebook, comrade!

I posted before Woody there is a way to do this without government intervention but FB won't do it...have a public editor, an ombudsman to handle complaints and make FB more transparent to consumers. 

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

She could make her posts not public....

I think she is a dipshit for having a wedding themed after a politician but wishing harm on her kid is awful. The kid has a dork ass mom who wears a MAGA dress. Life is hard enough for him.

I don't for the life me understand why a MAGA hat or in this case a MAGA dress would bother or upset anyone...I was not an Obama fan but I would never care in the least if someone wore an Obama hat or anything like that. That is their business not mine but time after time we see those on the left acting crazy just at the sight of anything with the words MAGA on it.

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

I don't for the life me understand why a MAGA hat or in this case a MAGA dress would bother or upset anyone...I was not an Obama fan but I would never care in the least if someone wore an Obama hat or anything like that. That is their business not mine but time after time we see those on the left acting crazy just at the sight of anything with the words MAGA on it.

To be transparent, I would find it just as corny if some helmet head had an Obama themed wedding. 

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Is Facebook pretending to be a news outlet or primarily something where people post pictures of their kids and pets?

Here is one example of why Facebook needs a public editor. When someone is live streaming a news event they are essentially a journalist. When FB censors someone live streaming a news event they need to be accountable to the public as to the why of the censorship. Facebook is not the NY Times but those in the journalist business say they are playing in the same sandbox. Facebook having an ombudsman would mean they would have some oversight as to accuracy, fairness, making corrections and keeping Facebook accountable to it's consumers. Facebook says they do this themselves in house but having a neutral outside ombudsman would be better especially to those of us who have concerns about their in house oversight at Facebook.

25 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Here is one example of why Facebook needs a public editor. When someone is live streaming a news event they are essentially a journalist. When FB censors someone live streaming a news event they need to be accountable to the public as to the why of the censorship. Facebook is not the NY Times but those in the journalist business say they are playing in the same sandbox. Facebook having an ombudsman would mean they would have some oversight as to accuracy, fairness, making corrections and keeping Facebook accountable to it's consumers. Facebook says they do this themselves in house but having a neutral outside ombudsman would be better especially to those of us who have concerns about their in house oversight at Facebook.

If someone is trusting some random person on the internet making a live video  and placing the same faith in them as they would Cronkite, they are being silly. 

The government can’t save every dummy from getting duped.

3 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

To be transparent, I would find it just as corny if some helmet head had an Obama themed wedding. 

And they would be well within their rights to do so without harassment..

9 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

If someone is trusting some random person on the internet making a live video  and placing the same faith in them as they would Cronkite, they are being silly. 

The government can’t save every dummy from getting duped.

Below is not isolated but it has been said by many other journalists as well:

Would you say that Facebook is a media company?

"I don’t know if a label’s important. It’s committing acts of journalism when it’s live-streaming events.

The industry went through this Oh God, who’s a journalist — how do we define a journalist? thing. At this point, you almost can’t. That is one of the beautiful things that’s happened, but, like everything, it’s a two-edged sword. The fact that it’s so open, so democratic, and so available to anyone with a phone … I’ve been in this business thirty years. It’s mind-boggling how it’s changed. I just came into television when it was going over to video: You used to have to mail cans of film! It’s astonishing, and it’s wonderful, and it’s rich, but it has a downside.

What rules, if any, do we make: That’s the next evolution. You may not be a journalist, but if you happen to be watching what happened in Dallas happen and you take out your phone, you are committing an act of journalism. It’s unfettered, unmitigated, it doesn’t have the context — that comes later. But it is an act of journalism, for sure."

https://www.inverse.com/article/18252-philando-castile-facebook-live-journalism-standards-public-editor?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=on_site&utm_campaign=desktop

55 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Below is not isolated but it has been said by many other journalists as well:

Would you say that Facebook is a media company?

"I don’t know if a label’s important. It’s committing acts of journalism when it’s live-streaming events.

The industry went through this Oh God, who’s a journalist — how do we define a journalist? thing. At this point, you almost can’t. That is one of the beautiful things that’s happened, but, like everything, it’s a two-edged sword. The fact that it’s so open, so democratic, and so available to anyone with a phone … I’ve been in this business thirty years. It’s mind-boggling how it’s changed. I just came into television when it was going over to video: You used to have to mail cans of film! It’s astonishing, and it’s wonderful, and it’s rich, but it has a downside.

What rules, if any, do we make: That’s the next evolution. You may not be a journalist, but if you happen to be watching what happened in Dallas happen and you take out your phone, you are committing an act of journalism. It’s unfettered, unmitigated, it doesn’t have the context — that comes later. But it is an act of journalism, for sure."

https://www.inverse.com/article/18252-philando-castile-facebook-live-journalism-standards-public-editor?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=on_site&utm_campaign=desktop

So anyone with a cellphone is now considered a journalist? I guess if I own a car I am now a NASCAR driver.