THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump donated to Kamala Harris campaign

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/432495-trump-ivanka-donated-to-kamala-harris-campaign-in-california

Donald and Ivanka both donated to her campaign for attorney general in California.  NYC Dems will do NY Dem things.

The kicker: I find the part that her campaign claims they donated the money from the Trumps to Central American charities to be a load of hilarious horse shit meant for pandering. 

Just now, LogicIsForSquares said:

The kicker: I find the part that her campaign claims they donated the money from the Trumps to Central American charities to be a load of hilarious horse shit meant for pandering. 

oh no doubt. These fucking candidates on the dem side are just mind numbing stoogies. Im consigned that trump gets another 4 years. That hapoened the instant 20 peopke raised their hands for free global healthcare on u.s taxpayer dime

• Upvote 4

22 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/432495-trump-ivanka-donated-to-kamala-harris-campaign-in-california

Donald and Ivanka both donated to her campaign for attorney general in California.  NYC Dems will do NY Dem things.

And keep things in perspective George Washington was a stout-hearted subject of the king  until he decided he'd rather keep his money then pay it in taxes. Ain't Life strange?

WSS

36 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And keep things in perspective George Washington was a stout-hearted subject of the king  until he decided he'd rather keep his money then pay it in taxes. Ain't Life strange?

WSS

I believe you forgot the "without representation" part