THE BROWNS BOARD

Time to break up the power social media conglomerates

calfoxwc

9 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

The only reason I can see Cal's post is because of you're quote, so I'll float this out there for him to see.

Obama was a corporate centrist like Hillary (who i didn"t vote for)  McCain was a GoP auxiliary.  AoC? Don"t give two shits about that woman.  I have no personal issue with Cal.  But I'm done sifting through bullshit.

well, arrogant smart asswhole, I want you to keep me on ignore. Everybody else's opinions that don't kiss your leftwing arrogant stupid arse makes you show how much of a sheethead you are. You made a fool of yourself on the football board, ended up slightly admittin it, and I never goaded you or ridiculed you on the subject. Anybody can be wrong. But you think you are some kind of tiamsies pantywaist darth vader.

Your napoleon attitude on any subject is sick. "corporate centrist" ??? Yes, you are a jackwagon alright. Look at the people who they admit formed their careers in being viciously opportunistly radical LEFTWING.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky

https://keywiki.org/Barack_Obama_-_Controversial_and_Radical_Associates

Little Sissy Tiamsies can read this book on higgardly and the rest:

The Shadow Party: How George Soros, Hillary Clinton, And Sixties ...

The Shadow Party: How George Soros, Hillary Clinton, And Sixties Radicals ... note: George Soros and his Shadow Party have infiltrated and influenced and are ...

Little Tiamsies can read this:

Want to understand Hillary Clinton? Read Saul Alinsky

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/want-to-understand-hillary-clinton-read-saul-al...
Sep 18, 2016 - ... drew attention to Hillary Clinton's tribute to the radical community ... context, the worship of power, that his influence on Clinton is most patent.

Saul Alinsky and the Rise of Amorality in American Politics > DL Adams

https://www.newenglishreview.org/.../Saul_Alinsky_and_the_Rise_of_Amorality_in_...
Alinsky's book, "Rules for Radicals," published in 1971 still has enormous effects on our country today. Hillary Clinton wrote her Wellesley College thesis on ..

BTW, Little Tiamsies might need an English refresher - the word is "YOUR" to show possessive. He used "you're" which is a contraction for "you are".

Little Tiamsies has the angry poutsies. His arrogant drivel is fine by me, I tend to not read his weird takes on anything.
By all means, Little Tiamsies,
go ahead and throw a little sissy hissy fit. LOL

PS. Your arrogance on either forum is boring.

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

This is very high praise coming from Mark Levin. I relate to Levin as I also supported Cruz in the 2016 primary but Trump has done a great job as president:

Levin: Donald Trump Is ‘Most Conservative President Since Ronald Reagan’

“But can you imagine – we’re not even done with the first year, what’s been going on here – what this man Trump might be able to accomplish?

“And the reason I and so many of you are celebrating so much of what he’s doing is because so much of what he’s doing is conservative.

“So much of what he’s doing is conservative – trying to rein in regulations. I don’t agree with this tax plan, but still, he’s trying to cut taxes. He’s trying to secure American sovereignty, which includes, like any country that seeks to survive, securing our borders for crying out loud. He’s trying to deal with North Korea, which hasn’t been dealt with in any significant and serious way by past presidents, all of whom have appeased the various family members running that country. He’s trying to address Obama’s complete historic sellout to the Iranian regime. He’s trying to address that through the Obama deal by triggering the appropriate sections of that deal.

“If you’re a conservative, you must admit that Donald Trump has been more conservative than you anticipated, which is why most conservatives – I’m not talking about self-aggrandizing, pseudo-conservatives who worked for Bush or self-aggrandizing, pseudo-conservatives who were a part of the Never Trump movement,” stated Mark Levin. “I’m not talking about them. They’ve got their own agendas and their own psychological issues. When you look at this honestly and objectively – and remember, I supported Cruz in the Republican primaries, so I know of what I speak – you have to conclude that Donald Trump is the most conservative president since Ronald Reagan.”

“No, he’s not as conservative, but that’s okay. He’s the most conservative president since Ronald Reagan. There’s no question in my mind about that.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-morris/levin-donald-trump-most-conservative-president-ronald-reagan

Ya have to admit, Logic. Mark Levin is an expert on these things. Take yer time - he's right.

11 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

A true conservative is for small government and free markets. Under Trump it seems that got twisted up. Pro gun control, government manipulation of businesses, and a reduction in free trade. If Dems were doing this, the Political board would be on fire.

and yet,

Trump slashes $16.4B of regulations, 70 percent of agencies cut

Jan 8, 2019 - Under orders to slash regulations, 11 of 16 top federal agencies went on a cutting frenzy last year, eliminating old rules, many from the Obama era, for a total saving to taxpayers and business of $7.8 billion. In a key sign of the new trend, nearly a third of the ...

8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

well, arrogant smart asswhole, I want you to keep me on ignore. Everybody else's opinions that don't kiss your leftwing arrogant stupid arse makes you show how much of a sheethead you are. You made a fool of yourself on the football board, ended up slightly admittin it, and I never goaded you or ridiculed you on the subject. Anybody can be wrong. But you think you are some kind of tiamsies pantywaist darth vader.

Your napoleon attitude on any subject is sick. "corporate centrist" ??? Yes, you are a jackwagon alright. Look at the people who they admit formed their careers in being viciously opportunistly radical LEFTWING.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky

https://keywiki.org/Barack_Obama_-_Controversial_and_Radical_Associates

Little Sissy Tiamsies can read this book on higgardly and the rest:

The Shadow Party: How George Soros, Hillary Clinton, And Sixties ...

The Shadow Party: How George Soros, Hillary Clinton, And Sixties Radicals ... note: George Soros and his Shadow Party have infiltrated and influenced and are ...

Little Tiamsies can read this:

Want to understand Hillary Clinton? Read Saul Alinsky

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/want-to-understand-hillary-clinton-read-saul-al...

Sep 18, 2016 - ... drew attention to Hillary Clinton's tribute to the radical community ... context, the worship of power, that his influence on Clinton is most patent.

Saul Alinsky and the Rise of Amorality in American Politics > DL Adams

https://www.newenglishreview.org/.../Saul_Alinsky_and_the_Rise_of_Amorality_in_...

Alinsky's book, "Rules for Radicals," published in 1971 still has enormous effects on our country today. Hillary Clinton wrote her Wellesley College thesis on ..

BTW, Little Tiamsies might need an English refresher - the word is "YOUR" to show possessive. He used "you're" which is a contraction for "you are".

Little Tiamsies has the angry poutsies. His arrogant drivel is fine by me, I tend to not read his weird takes on anything.
By all means, Little Tiamsies,
go ahead and throw a little sissy hissy fit. LOL

PS. Your arrogance on either forum is boring.

gosh, I really hope somebody quotes this, so little tiamsies will see it lol

We aren't going to fix Cal and the others. 

All we can do is figure out what caused Cal and try to correct that. 

Better education, better understanding

Actually, there's a question. You think he was super biased full on conservative forever, or do you think the expanse of the internet and biased media helped create him?

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Better education, better understanding

Actually, there's a question. You think he was super biased full on conservative forever, or do you think the expanse of the internet and biased media helped create him?

actually, woodypeckerhead, trying to "fix" other people on this forum is the problem. Little Tiamsies threw a hissy fit because I responded to his ignorant and wrong post, with links to show he was completely wrong.

Then he went, just like you (he IS your nanny then?) threw a personal attack fit, feeling like a "victim" etc etc. In fact, in your opinion, is Little Tiamsies your ALT ? Oh wait, you never bird up and have an opinion on any issue, you just bitch at other's opinions. It's so much safer that way - you don't lose any feathers from your bird brain.

LOL LOL

11 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

The only reason I can see Cal's post is because of you're quote, so I'll float this out there for him to see.

I have no personal issue with Cal.  But I'm done sifting through bullshit.

By putting Cal on ignore, it sounds more like you're afraid you'll find the truth...out of sight out of mind.

Cal isn't standing behind your back with a gun forcing you to open his links.

2 minutes ago, Gorka said:

By putting Cal on ignore, it sounds more like you're afraid you'll find the truth...out of sight out of mind.

Cal isn't standing behind your back with a gun forcing you to open his links.

exactly, you betcha !

3 hours ago, bigbambo said:

So true.......do you think conservatives should try a 70% tax rate...blahhhhhhhhhh

Trump is everything(sound from inside your head)! MAGA

Being this board is dominated by the good guys, LforS tries to be "fair and balanced", but that can only take him so far.

He ends up getting himself in trouble.

3 minutes ago, Gorka said:

i guess then cal is also afraid of the fiery ball of primal existential gnosis, much of it predating the big bang, that are this kunt clevfan4life's posts......

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

i.think the internet empowered what was always there, from his upbringing. Case in point the other week i got an impassioned defense of british colonialism from my 14 yr old nephew. Ill give u a hint, his father (my bro in law) sends me random texts out of the blue "raging" about all kinds of things honestly but the david hogg ragers are the funniest......and also eerily familiar.

ive got my work cut out if my nephews gonna stand a chance. I mean 275 ish years ago a certain bunch of people had it up to here with colonialism.......

3 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

That bar is pretty low. Any “conservative” that is pro gun control and anti free market capitalism is not very conservative. 

Reagan was the best president in my lifetime but he wasn't perfect and made some mistakes. He was for instance the first president to give amnesty to illegal immigrants in exchange for securing the border and we know the border never got secured. 

Trump for the most part has governed conservatively. He had a NY liberal background and all his children were registered democrats so my concern was he might work "too well" with Pelosi and Schumer on things not good for the country. In fact he has done the opposite and has stood strong in opposing the left and taking all the slings and arrows from the lib media. . Trump has stayed faithful to us "deplorables" and has tried as hard as any president I can remember to fulfill his campaign promises. I'm surprised you don't give him more credit. Levin is right when he says Trump is the most conservative president since Reagan.

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Reagan was the best president in my lifetime but he wasn't perfect and made some mistakes. He was for instance the first president to give amnesty to illegal immigrants in exchange for securing the border and we know the border never got secured. 

Trump for the most part has governed conservatively. He had a NY liberal background and all his children were registered democrats so my concern was he might work "too well" with Pelosi and Schumer on things not good for the country. In fact he has done the opposite and has stood strong in opposing the left and taking all the slings and arrows from the lib media. . Trump has stayed faithful to us "deplorables" and has tried as hard as any president I can remember to fulfill his campaign promises. I'm surprised you don't give him more credit. Levin is right when he says Trump is the most conservative president since Reagan.

I am a hard liner on gun rights. Republicans used to be as well pre Trump.

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

and yet,

Trump slashes $16.4B of regulations, 70 percent of agencies cut

Jan 8, 2019 - Under orders to slash regulations, 11 of 16 top federal agencies went on a cutting frenzy last year, eliminating old rules, many from the Obama era, for a total saving to taxpayers and business of $7.8 billion. In a key sign of the new trend, nearly a third of the ...

Yet he wants to replace it with more regulation on a luxury of all things.

Just now, MLD Woody said:

"Protecting you from reality"

Hahaha.

Yes. Those meanies at Facebook are keeping you from the realities you see on TheBlaze and TheRightScoop

Hahahaha

Beats late night comedy shows where some people (not mentioning names) .....get their news

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

All of a sudden you don't like the insults and now Facebook is awful and censoring everything and it needs broken up. Hilarious. I'm sure you were calling for the same when right wing internet trolls were mercilessly going after SWJs, right?

SJWs?

All depends on Whose Ox is being gored.

WSS

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

All of a sudden you don't like the insults and now Facebook is awful and censoring everything and it needs broken up. Hilarious. I'm sure you were calling for the same when right wing internet trolls were mercilessly going after SWJs, right?

What is even more hilarious sad actually are those on the left who used to be against censorship but now are fine with it. Liberals don't get much right but one of the few things they had gotten right were on free speech and against censorship.

5 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

What is even more hilarious sad actually are those on the left who used to be against censorship but now are fine with it. Liberals don't get much right but one of the few things they had gotten right were on free speech and against censorship.

for the billionth time please go review whst is and isnt included in "free speech". Posting memes with completely fabricated quotes and presenting them as true....is not free speech, its libel/slander. Insiting people to go knock on others peoples doors andharrass them is slso not free speech......for literally the one millionth time

9 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Is the government censoring anyone? 

Conservatives used to fight for free market capitalism and small government yet here we are.

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

for the billionth time please go review whst is and isnt included in "free speech". Posting memes with completely fabricated quotes and presenting them as true....is not free speech, its libel/slander. Insiting people to go knock on others peoples doors andharrass them is slso not free speech......for literally the one millionth time

"What is even more hilarious sad actually are those on the left who used to be against censorship but now are fine with it." 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/facebook-censoring-pro-life-political-ads-again

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/facebook-censorship-fast-becoming-an-enemy-of-free-expression-for-conservatives