THE BROWNS BOARD

What? Epstein was protected by...intelligence service?

calfoxwc

I wonder if it's clapper and/or brennan.

they protected him? what the....

the dirty deep state has deep serious secrets.

all (intelligence power players, directors) during obaMao's regime.

https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-radio/acosta-epstein-intelligence

(fixed, dammit)

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I wonder if it's clapper and/or brennan.

they protected him? what the....

the dirty deep state has deep serious secrets.

all during obaMao's regime.

https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-radio/acosta-epstein-intelligence

I'm feeling pretty magnanimous today, so I'll give you a free chance to reread the source article and then reread your comment above and give you the opportunity to correct your obvious mistake.

;)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

I'm feeling pretty magnanimous today, so I'll give you a free chance to reread the source article and then reread your comment above and give you the opportunity to correct your obvious mistake.

;)

no, I don't see a problem. 2007. That is your ObaMao.

Dirty Clapper was a top deep state wonk in intel during that time.

so was Dirty Brennan.

If I made some mistake, go ahead, I don't see it, I have stuff to do today. lol

It would be good if you would try to comment on the article instead.

if any of this was true acosta would not have quit....period end of duscussion. This would have been a MASSIVE pr win for trump if he coukd have said the deepstate pulled acosta off epstein. Hyyuuuggeee win....like bigly even. Even i would have started coming around because i do beleive in a "deepstate"....just not the one y'all bought into

oh. I thought I wrote "these are all higher higher ups in the obaMao regime".

sorry. I went and fixed that.

NOW do you have ANY COMMENT ON THE ARTICLE ?????????

"I was told Epstein 'belonged to intelligence' and to leave it alone," Acosta, who resigned as Secretary of Labor on Friday, reportedly claimed."

"reportedly claimed" yet tucked his sack and ran yesterday despite having the fucking potus behind him if this was true. You are all being spun like a top. 

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

oh. I thought I wrote "these are all higher higher ups in the obaMao regime".

Nah, I'm not in the Alaskan bridge real estate business, so I'm not going to buy that attempted deflection either:

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

no, I don't see a problem. 2007. That is your ObaMao.

Dirty Clapper was a top deep state wonk in intel during that time.

so was Dirty Brennan.

If I made some mistake, go ahead, I don't see it, I have stuff to do today. lol

In fact, the Blaze article doesn't mention Obama at any point, so that was your own addition. All they did was dangle the "deep state" phrase to you like a worm, and you immediately:

giphy-2.gif.0d9fe8c569a61641c9280c4cd412c94c.gif

9 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Nah, I'm not in the Alaskan bridge real estate business, so I'm not going to buy that attempted deflection either:

In fact, the Blaze article doesn't mention Obama at any point, so that was your own addition. All they did was dangle the "deep state" phrase to you like a worm, and you immediately:

giphy-2.gif.0d9fe8c569a61641c9280c4cd412c94c.gif

Of course Barack and Michelle Obama are both homosexual men so they would actually have no need of 14 year old girls.

😂😂😂

WSS

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course Barack and Michelle Obama are both homosexual men so they would actually have no need of 14 year old girls.

😂😂😂

WSS

If Epstein was smart, he would've just converted to Catholicism. At least then he could've hidden out in Rome under the loving arms of the Church, immune from extradition back to the US.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

😂😂😂

WSS

when u realize ur boy fucked up, again, and u need to hastily slap down some bombastic racial tropes in order to divert the conversation.......

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

clapper and brennan are major parts of the deep state. Try to not be a fool. Clapper and brennan, etc, all worked during the obamao regime. It' who they are - dirty and corrupt. I added the FACT that clapper and brennan worked during obaMao's reign of destruction.

Why can't you man up and comment on the ARTICLE? You pull a woodpecker all too often. are his nanny?

46 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

clapper and brennan are major parts of the deep state. Try to not be a fool. Clapper and brennan, etc, all worked during the obamao regime. It' who they are - dirty and corrupt. I added the FACT that clapper and brennan worked during obaMao's reign of destruction.

Why can't you man up and comment on the ARTICLE? You pull a woodpecker all too often. are his nanny?

Reading again, I noticed that - besides not mentioning Obama anywhere - the article never mentioned Clapper or Brennan either. All three are your own additions to the story. All of this went down from 2001-2007 during the Bush administration; the case was settled at least a year before Obama even won the election, much less assumed office. Yet, your first reaction was to blame Obama. For someone who accuses others of TDS, you sure are preoccupied with a man who hasn't held the office of the President in nearly 3 years.

I should buy stock in Chiquita, because at the rate you're slipping on banana peels trying to backpedal, i'd be a billionaire in a year....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

Reading again, I noticed that - besides not mentioning Obama anywhere - the article never mentioned Clapper or Brennan either. All three are your own additions to the story. All of this went down from 2001-2007 during the Bush administration; the case was settled at least a year before Obama even won the election, much less assumed office. Yet, your first reaction was to blame Obama. For someone who accuses others of TDS, you sure are preoccupied with a man who hasn't held the office of the President in nearly 3 years.

I should buy stock in Chiquita, because at the rate you're slipping on banana peels trying to backpedal, i'd be a billionaire in a year....

yet, who was a prominent director in 07? go look it up. No, wait, I'll do it for you, Woodpecker's nanny.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Clapper\

Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence
In office
April 15, 2007 – June 5, 2010
President George W. Bush
Barack Obama
Preceded by Stephen Cambone
Succeeded by Michael Vickers
Director of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
In office
September 2001 – June 2006
President George W. Bush
Preceded by James C. King
Succeeded by

Robert Murrett

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_O._Brennan

5th United States Homeland Security Advisor
In office
January 20, 2009 – March 8, 2013
President Barack Obama
Preceded by Ken Wainstein
Succeeded by Lisa Monaco
Acting Director of the National Counterterrorism Center
In office
August 27, 2004 – August 1, 2005
President George W. Bush
Preceded by Position established
Succeeded by John Scott Redd

so, whenever the actual using of epstein as some kind of collaboration resource of our intel ...

I'll rightly name them because they were there.

Any comment YET on the actual substance of the article, jblu?

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

so, whenever the actual using of epstein as some kind of collaboration resource of our intel ...

I'll rightly name them because they were there.

Any comment YET on the actual substance of the article, jblu?

No, for whatever reason he’s unable to dig deeper beyond the “face value” of the article. Unable to read between the lines. He’s constantly referring the what the article specifically states instead of looking beyond that.

But that’s liberalism in a nutshell. 

• Thanks 1