THE BROWNS BOARD

Rapinisaho's antics show what kind of civil war we are entering

calfoxwc

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/megan-rapinoes-antics-spell-out-exactly-the-type-of-civil-war-we-are-up-against

antics spell out exactly the type of civil war we are up against

The progressive left seek to dismantle our culture

• Thanks 1

I just don’t get worked up over an article meant to portray anyone that I disagree with as some 5th column trying to destroy the US. I guarantee 90% of my personal politics don’t align with Rapinoe or Kapernick. However, I don’t shit glass over their having issue with problems in the states or my disagreeing with the bulk of their positions on politics.

I understand, but you underestimate the true intentions of the revolutionary types. It isn't disagreement - it's trying to turn American culture upside down/inside out/and bass ackwards. It's believing they can destroy the status quo, and a new liberal utopia willtake it's place.

Angry, hating have-nothing inside losers.

Fighting:

Real Marriage

Family Values

Definition of Gender

Reality of Biology

anti-drug laws

having borders

our Supreme Court structure and responsibility

our electoral college

fighting "only American citizens can vote"

any presidency that isn't on the left

any conservative in politics or on the street

free speech by non-lefties

our 2nd Amendment

our entire Constitution

capitalism

our Flag

our Anthem

Christianity

God

Respect for anything, respect for our military

shall I go on? have I listed them all? It's a soft civil war, you betcha.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/megan-rapinoes-antics-spell-out-exactly-the-type-of-civil-war-we-are-up-against

antics spell out exactly the type of civil war we are up against

The progressive left seek to dismantle our culture

It's a brave new world ahead (although there is nothing new or brave about it). In human history we have seen this rodeo before and also where it leads (a breakdown of society). The last bit of glue holding the country together is the constitution which was drafted by some brilliant men (most of them people of faith) and that also is under attack by those who believe the constitution needs to change with the times of today.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You just described our great American Presidential King.🤴

No I am speaking about the liberal activist judges who make laws from the bench. It was Obama by executive order who took the citizenship question off the census. Usually anytime a president does something by executive order the next president can undo it, that used to be the law. But now liberal activist judges stop Trump from putting the citizenship question back on the census even though it had been on the census for decades and decades prior and only recently been changed by Obama by executive order. Obama also by executive order did the Dream Act even though he publicly stated he did not have the authority to do it (yet he did it anyway) but now liberal activist judges have ruled that Obama's illegal executive order is somehow the law of the land that cannot be undone.

• Thanks 1