THE BROWNS BOARD

Hue Jackson: Cleveland was 'some of the best coaching I did'

jbluhm86

I finally challenged myself to read this CPDa.gif   (I think;))                                                                                                                             same results.. CABZ.gif     Was there ever a new head coaching candidate hyped so highly thru the media? That turned out so wrong? Like Goodell..Haslam should have been forced to send out apology letters to the fans giving Hue that 3rd season..Toad Haley was the square peg, being hammered into the round hole..Wait! Actually props to Haslem..last we heard or seen from him was? A presser with Dorse, firing both. Perfect!. Really excited to be moving on to a guy like Kitchens..Lets Go!!        

• Like 1

3 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Is that on his resume too? I hear he’s looking for a job. DQ is hiring

So is McDonalds. Hue could be the guy at the counter whose job it is to say, "You'll have to place your order at the kiosk Sir" to which the correct answer is "I'll place MY order at Wendy's".

Perfect job for Hue...doing absolutely NOTHING that is productive.

Mike

Reminds me of that restaurant scene in Taxi when Louie is consoled by Alex that he did the best he could have done, so he did not have to worry that God would punish him for falling short of "good". He realizes that Alex is right, so he steals tip money left on a table for the waitress as he walks out the door. LOL!😂

The man is in pure "De-Nile",,,, His best bet is college ball.. He can be a kid the rest of his life there....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

The man is in pure "De-Nile",,,, His best bet is college ball.. He can be a kid the rest of his life there....

I would not wish him on any major college team........................................except Texas.🤗

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

If Cleveland was his best coaching, please - any other team in the ACFN - hire this guy immediately!

I still trust Hue's judgement regarding Cody Kessler.. in the sense that he's wrong every time.

LOL, and felt the earth move when he watched RG III running around in shorts. Actually, it was a truck dumping a load of garbage behind him, just didn't know the difference. The man couldn't recognize talent if it walked up to him and bit him in the ass. 

Hue, you were so bad, if I was sponsoring a Pop Warner team, I wouldn't let you coach it. Do the football world a favor, and just fade away into retirement. Lord knows, you got plenty of Haslam's money to live it up on. 

• Thanks 1

The Ghoul hated him from the start.    

It took 'til game seven before I knew we had the wrong coach.

The Bengals had been marching down the field on us all first half.scoring TD's..........near the end of the half we move the ball to their 38 with like, 4th and 2 or 3.    I'm like, GO FOR IT.  (they led, 14-10)............Well, Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching, can't make up his mind and gets a delay of game penalty making it 4th & 8 from the 43 with 1:10 left in the half.  He punts.   -  ok, he's a wuss, but...ok.

Now, I'm a little concerned about keeping Cincy from FG range....'cuz we really can't stop them.   --  They run it up the gut for 5 yards, and get up slowly, and are moseying back to the huddle, and I'm like, Thank You!  Let's go to the half.  BUT NOOOOooo!  Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching calls TO.  I'm like, WHAT?  WE CALLED TO?    You see, we only had 2 left after losing a coaches challenge......so we couldn't possibly get them to have to punt.   Sooooo, the Bengals run it up the gut again for 6 yards, 1st down....and so they decide, Let's call TO.  -  They went on to score a TD.  I said, We have the wrong fucking coach!  

22 hours ago, Orion said:

It took 'til game seven before I knew we had the wrong coach.

The Bengals had been marching down the field on us all first half.scoring TD's..........near the end of the half we move the ball to their 38 with like, 4th and 2 or 3.    I'm like, GO FOR IT.  (they led, 14-10)............Well, Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching, can't make up his mind and gets a delay of game penalty making it 4th & 8 from the 43 with 1:10 left in the half.  He punts.   -  ok, he's a wuss, but...ok.

Now, I'm a little concerned about keeping Cincy from FG range....'cuz we really can't stop them.   --  They run it up the gut for 5 yards, and get up slowly, and are moseying back to the huddle, and I'm like, Thank You!  Let's go to the half.  BUT NOOOOooo!  Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching calls TO.  I'm like, WHAT?  WE CALLED TO?    You see, we only had 2 left after losing a coaches challenge......so we couldn't possibly get them to have to punt.   Sooooo, the Bengals run it up the gut again for 6 yards, 1st down....and so they decide, Let's call TO.  -  They went on to score a TD.  I said, We have the wrong fucking coach!  

Oh jessss, you had to remind me of that boneheaded TO. I'll take another drink of that great rum now.🤣 What an f'n idiot. Worst user of TO's in the history of football above middle school level.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 9:16 PM, Orion said:

the gword hated EVERYTHING from the start. the odds are, ...

don't say it again. Like "beetlejui**"

• Haha 1

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/12/2019 at 2:58 PM, calfoxwc said:

A HUE HAIKU by Calfox

Hue blew, and who knew?

until t'was too freaking late.

All wet in Egypt

oh, come, folks. That is a real Haiku ! 5-7-5..... Hue was all wet in Egypt, in "deNile...."

that's pretty good for a minute and a half of poem construction.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

oh, come, folks. That is a real Haiku ! 5-7-5..... Hue was all wet in Egypt, in "deNile...."

It was as well constructed as most of your posts, for sure. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Would you know it? Cal's a poet.

That's pretty good for 5 seconds of plagiarism.(mine Cal)🤩

3 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Hey, a day without gridiron haiku is like a day without orange juice 

LOL

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Would you know it? Cal's a poet.

That's pretty good for 5 seconds of plagiarism.(mine Cal)🤩

LOL

That's all the time I have - have to go brush hog the field and do some weed wacking, stake my tomatoes in the garden, etc.