THE BROWNS BOARD

A word from our supreme leader

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

To everyone on the Gulf Coast: As you make preparations to protect your homes & loved ones from flooding & the coming storm, it is imperative that you heed the directions of FEMA, State & Local Officials. We are working closely w/ them. Please be prepared, be careful, & be SAFE!

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Supreme Leader.  LOL!  Are you sure it isn't Herr Chancellor?😈

You realize you have been baited.....

but like 99% you have zero control of your emotions etc.

this is so

easy.  Just wait a little and DJT will let you know he likes pie.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, hammertime said:

You realize you have been baited.....

but like 99% you have zero control of your emotions etc.

this is so

easy.  Just wait a little and DJT will let you know he likes pie.

You realize you have been baited.... Had you been more observant you would have actually realized what LOL and the little devil actually mean. Like 99% you have zero control over your emotions and seem to be lacking a sense of humor as well.  🤣

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Not.

liberals "don't hate" they are just sarcastic, mean what they say, and then they say they were just "baiting"

I think that is called a triple bogie emotional knee-jerkie.

17 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

liberals "don't hate" they are just sarcastic, mean what they say, and then they say they were just "baiting"

I think that is called a triple bogie emotional knee-jerkie.

Kind of like saying that you are joking about a gay soccer player that you said you wanted to miss the final game?

Projection once again.😂

PS- I hate any game that can give you a triple bogie. Waste of time & money.🤑🏌️‍♂️

not kind of nothin. I didn't like the goofy nasty wench for dissing our country. I never like anybody dissing out country.

and our Flag. and our Anthem.

How else to I make a goofy comment on my appraisal of her without being negative?

Here is the difference - I have reason to diss rapinisaho.

Trump doesn't diss our country, ever, unlike your obaMao. and he is keeping our promises.

etc etc etc. Doing great things for America.

You still hate him. THAT is an emotional knee jerk. Irrational, even. You can't and never have explained why you ignore

all the good he IS DOING, etc.

She's a great soccer player. But she dissed our country. I rail against  clapperdick just the same.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

not kind of nothin. I didn't like the goofy nasty wench for dissing our country. I never like anybody dissing out country.

How else to I make a goofy comment on my appraisal of her without being negative?

Trump doesn't diss our country, ever, unlike your obaMao. and he is keeping our promises.

You still hate him. THAT is an emotional knee jerk. Irrational, even. You can't and never have explained why you ignore

She's a great soccer player. But she dissed our country. I rail against  clapperdick just the same.

Ever think to ask as to why they are protesting other than presuming they just hate the U.S.? Not asking that in a snarky way at all. I love the US but I also accept that there are some truly messed up things that could be tuned up. I am in no position for anyone to care about my stance on anything. However, if I felt strongly enough and thought it would get the message out or forced people to ask questions, I would do what I had to do within reason. You can love your country but still want more for it. It is like being married. You don't just bail.

agreed. But the intentional scorn for our Flag, and Anthem, etc... is irrational.

There are so many Americans PROUD of our country, our soldiers fought and DIED for that Flag,

that is my point - dissing the entirety of America at every turn because you find fault. what the...that makes no sense at all.

Unless you just really don't respect anything about America. That takes a hate.

hate like this:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/womens-soccer-player-f-bomb-videos

US women's soccer player on video at NYC parade: 'Hide your kids, hide your wife, and lock your f***in' doors ... I'm comin' for all y'all b***hes'

33 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

hate like this:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/womens-soccer-player-f-bomb-videos

US women's soccer player on video at NYC parade: 'Hide your kids, hide your wife, and lock your f***in' doors ... I'm comin' for all y'all b***hes'

That is a quote from an online video of that dummy talking about a rapist in his apartment complex.

38 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

agreed. But the intentional scorn for our Flag, and Anthem, etc... is irrational.

There are so many Americans PROUD of our country, our soldiers fought and DIED for that Flag,

that is my point - dissing the entirety of America at every turn because you find fault. what the...that makes no sense at all.

Unless you just really don't respect anything about America. That takes a hate.

The sacrifices people have made aren’t for a piece of cloth or for a song. I am sure if you were to ask a soldier to pick one to shield from a bullet, his fellow soldier or a flag, he would pick saving his buddy. America is a set of ideals and not just cloth or a song. 

The people protesting use the anthem or the flag as a symbol of the bad along with the good. Taking a knee because you feel there is injustice in the US has zero correlation to any opinion on the US military. 

sure it is, because you are slamming all the good. Which, makes no sense, unless you

think there IS no good, then slamming the Flag and Anthem makes some kind of sense.

Except why protest a set of ideals just because you have a bitch?

It is shoving your unhappiness in life in the face of other people who love our Country.

The anti-war protesters back in college? they were hypocrites. Not only could I tell you stories, but they actually ended up alienating the middle class and lost their message entirely, prolonging the war they falsely "protested".

8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

sure it is, because you are slamming all the good. Which, makes no sense, unless you

think there IS no good, then slamming the Flag and Anthem makes some kind of sense.

Except why protest a set of ideals just because you have a bitch?

It is shoving your unhappiness in life in the face of other people who love our Country.

The anti-war protesters back in college? they were hypocrites. Not only could I tell you stories, but they actually ended up alienating the middle class and lost their message entirely, prolonging the war they falsely "protested".

Has anyone cared to ask them if they hate every single thing about the US? It seems everyone who makes a buck off of outrage on both ends are big on causing a scene without asking for clarification about anything. I have my doubts that they loath everything about the US but that doesn’t get the natives restless.

8 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Has anyone cared to ask them if they hate every single thing about the US? It seems everyone who makes a buck off of outrage on both ends are big on causing a scene without asking for clarification about anything. I have my doubts that they loath everything about the US but that doesn’t get the natives restless.

I use to talk to the anti-war protesters a lot back in college. I could tell you stories. I was in line in an airport once. Two hippie girls started yelling and called me a pig, thinking I was a policeman. I was in my dress blues. Just before security got there and removed them, they were told shut up, he's in the military. So then as they were drug away, they were yelling "baby killer".

Yeah. honest protest bs.

charles manson and his group were not just protesters. You give rapinisaho and clapperdick way, way too much benefit of the doubt on goodwill.

39 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I use to talk to the anti-war protesters a lot back in college. I could tell you stories. I was in line in an airport once. Two hippie girls started yelling and called me a pig, thinking I was a policeman. I was in my dress blues. Just before security got there and removed them, they were told shut up, he's in the military. So then as they were drug away, they were yelling "baby killer".

Yeah. honest protest bs.

charles manson and his group were not just protesters. You give rapinisaho and clapperdick way, way too much benefit of the doubt on goodwill.

Are you comparing two people kneeling to a pack of serial killers?

Honestly, what do you think the two kneelers would DO for this country?

Would they leave their family, friends and career for years to take orders and risk being killed daily? 

That's what matters to a rube like me...and I won't find comfort in trivializing those that have!   

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Yeah. honest protest bs.

I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for $800 Alex

4 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Ever think to ask as to why they are protesting other than presuming they just hate the U.S.? Not asking that in a snarky way at all. I love the US but I also accept that there are some truly messed up things that could be tuned up. I am in no position for anyone to care about my stance on anything. However, if I felt strongly enough and thought it would get the message out or forced people to ask questions, I would do what I had to do within reason. You can love your country but still want more for it. It is like being married. You don't just bail.

You're fuckin kidding.  Don't ya think by now we would have been made aware of what they were protesting about?  Since when should you be asking what a protest is about? It should be loud and clear.

But asking was unnecessary.

I'll tell you what they were protesting about..."Orange man bad"... this "protest" was merely a display of their contempt for the president, and perhaps more so contempt for the America that elected him.  That's it.

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

On that thread you tried to pass it off as just joking. So much emotional knee jerking from you. Just like I said, you are projecting that on to everyone else. Look in the mirror.

30 minutes ago, Gorka said:

You're fuckin kidding.  Don't ya think by now we would have been made aware of what they were protesting about?  Since when should you be asking what a protest is about? It should be loud and clear.

But asking was unnecessary.

I'll tell you what they were protesting about..."Orange man bad"... this "protest" was merely a display of their contempt for the president, and perhaps more so contempt for the America that elected him.  That's it.

Ah ok. Should be easy enough to find those quotes from Rapinoe and Kapernick.

54 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

On that thread you tried to pass it off as just joking. So much emotional knee jerking from you. Just like I said, you are projecting that on to everyone else. Look in the mirror.

no, you have no idea, hate the president for n o good reason wonk.

Of course I passed it off as a joke. My point was, I didn't want her ilk to play in the game because she stinks, and so does your political pouty-pouty, you dowdy.