THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump in Asia

MLD Woody

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

No it isn't..the nightly news on ABC, CBS and NBC alone have an audience that dwarfs all of cable news.

i think fox beats all of them individually.  And rem cable news is always on, the network news are once a day. The networks also dont have jim henson muppets on air round the clock reinforcing network idealogy.

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i think fox beats all of them individually.  And rem cable news is always on, the network news are once a day. The networks also dont have jim henson muppets on air round the clock reinforcing network idealogy.

Far more people watch the three network evening newscasts than prime time cable news shows— roughly ten times more. But as cable news is always on, polls show more people say they “regularly” get news from cable.

https://www.journalism.org/numbers/cable-news-vs-network-news-viewership/

So the networks have 10 times the audience of cable yet like you say cable news is always on so more people say they "regularly" get their news from cable...I'm calling it a split decision..yet remember even on cable news Fox is outnumbered 2 to 1.