THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump in Asia

MLD Woody

1 hour ago, bigbambo said:

oh no, not the alt gorka!   Do the dems get a free label maker when joining this band of hypocrites?  

Cleve is getting paranoid seeing alternate accounts everywhere..I think it could be a side effect of those shrooms he has been experimenting with.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Pretty sure that's Trumpler.🤗

Nah...that bird is blue not red. It could be crying Chuck Schumer? Maybe gun grabber and former presidential candidate Eric Swalwell? Perhaps shifty Adam Schiff? Jerry (no nads) Nadler? Too many democrat losers to figure it out.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

Some folks just know when and how to serve....thank god

I can't think of any president in my lifetime who has had to put up with more negative stuff from a corrupt biased media than Trump and his family have had to put up with since he became president. Still he doesn't let that stop him and he keeps plugging away doing things that are best for the country.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I can't think of any president in my lifetime who has had to put up with more negative stuff from a corrupt biased media than Trump and his family have had to put up with since he became president. Still he doesn't let that stop him and he keeps plugging away doing things that are best for the country.

EXACTLY ! THANK GOD we elected Pres Trump. The left is full on in rage attack mode. They will go after Pence if he ever runs, look what they did to Kavanaugh, how they let Tex's dirty higgardly off the hook, but how they went after Carter Page, tried to set him up...

this has been going on for a long time.

Take Sandy Berger, for example.

Stole classified documents, admitted it, kept the fact that the Chinese had gotten copies of some of our nuke warheads a secret from bill clinton, etc etc etc.

NOT ONE DAY IN JAIL. and higgardly? AFTER the subpoena for 33,000 documents, she has them all destroyed? not one day in jail.

But solitary for manafort.

but Dinesh D'Souza.... one court of donating to a senate campaign, a "straw donation"... EIGHT MONTHS in a halfway house.

Of course they way the deep state has grown in power, they went after Pres Trump, his children, his friends, his entire admin, his taxes, his breakfasts...

dangerous political times - corruption and power to use to get more power and destroy political opponents, along with encouraging radicals to "bring a gun to a knife fight". ObaMao hurt our country badly.

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh i can....lets play 20 guesses.

Nope. Not even close. Obama had an adoring liberal MSM all through his presidency who had his back.

Jimmy Carter: The media has been harder on Trump than predecessors

President Trump has an unexpected defender: Jimmy Carter.

“I think the media have been harder on Trump than any other president certainly that I’ve known about,” Carter told New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/10/22/jimmy-carter-media-has-been-harder-trump-than-predecessors/788558001/

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

he had an adoring msm with the exception of fox. blaze, breitbart etc etc.

Conservative media did no less to obama and u fuckers urselves were swearing to us he wasnt going to leave office and become emperor claudius obamanus or some shit so shut right the fuck up. 

OK conservative media was the opposite of the liberal MSM but who holds most of the power and sets the narratives in news? It is the liberal MSM. Fox is one small cable network who leans right up against CBS, NBC. ABC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC who all lean left.

And liberals are such control freaks they can't stand to have even one small network who is not in their camp and are constantly working hard to take down Fox.