THE BROWNS BOARD

overall im still not a fan, but AOC just nailed our campaign finance laws to the wall..

but tgen she whines about how immigrants are treated, told that cbp and homeland dont have the money for 100k immigrants MONTHLY, is shown a bill for 4.5B in aid to help saod migrant condition....yet she still votes agsinst it cause improved migrsnt detention conditions works agsinst her pokitical message

she's a head scratcher

42 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

but tgen she whines about how immigrants are treated, told that cbp and homeland dont have the money for 100k immigrants MONTHLY, is shown a bill for 4.5B in aid to help saod migrant condition....yet she still votes agsinst it cause improved migrsnt detention conditions works agsinst her pokitical message

she's a head scratcher

Let me help you Cleve...she complains about the problem and then votes against fixing the problem. No need to scratch your head.

Answer: She wants the issue for political reasons

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Let me help you Cleve...she complains about the problem and then votes against fixing the problem. No need to scratch your head.

Answer: She wants the issue for political reasons

She also led the strike to not sell beds for the illegal children.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not sure how you could disagree with anything she said there...

no u cant. However im super dissapoinred she made it a partisan shot at trump instead of the overall bipartisan run at the system she should hsve taken. And that in the end is prob why ill never fully like her. Cause anybody with a modicum of sense says to themselves "ok super pacs bad when conservatives use them but what about dem super pacs?".....chirp chirp. 

she would have scored big boner points with me if she had taken a principled run at the whole system.

it's man made global warming.

it is a crock of crap.

that is why they had to desperately change the words to "climate change" because

climate does change.

so dishonest an emotional knee jerk.

very molty.

So you support officials getting elected through the funding of industry lobbyists, while holding stock in that industry, to then make legislation helping that industry, to then get rich based on the laws they enacted?

Are you physically incapable of agreeing with something AOC says? Has right wing media trained you that well?

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So you support officials getting elected through the funding of industry lobbyists, while holding stock in that industry, to then make legislation helping that industry, to then get rich based on the laws they enacted?

Are you physically incapable of agreeing with something AOC says? Has right wing media trained you that well?

cal and these guys know full well about this...super pacs funding conservatives is fine, super pacs funding democrats are an assault on our democracy..rinse repeat. There's not an ounce of principle to found anywhere these days evidently. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Vambo said:

When all else fails then wait for it....here comes the race card being played. Now the race card is being used against other liberals. Here is the real deal with Pelosi. She has been in politics for a long time and likes to win elections and she knows the ultra liberal views of AOC and some others don't poll very well and could cost them the election in 2020....this has nothing to do with race at all but the race card gets played so much anymore that even someone as liberal as Pelosi gets charged with it.

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that they left the hard left and the news media would love this. That means complete control over the election cycle is in the hands of the mainstream media. And I have no doubt their concerns are purely altruistic. When every word of information about every candidate is filtered through there biased prism...

WSS

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And frankly I'm every bit as happy with corporations, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals energy you name it funding campaigns as I am greedy powermadd politicians and newspapers.

More actually.

WSS

I see your point but the problem is the funding comes with strings attached. I saw this gem yesterday where our republican friends have obviously been bought out...I will be interested to see if Trump vetoes it:

Kevin McCarthy, 140 GOP Reps Vote for Democrat Plan to Outsource Jobs

GOP legislators (140) voted for a bill drafted by business groups and Democrats which provides a green card giveaway to 300,000 Indian contract workers and dramatically increases the incentives for more Indian graduates to take college graduate jobs in the United States.

"No House Republican has ever raised as much money in the first half of a year as Republican leader Kevin McCarthy (Calif.) has thus far in 2019, according to fundraising figures released by his campaign on Wednesday morning."

And I wonder how much of that money comes from the Chamber of Commerce who are big time donors to the GOP and want the cheap labor?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/10/kevin-mccarthy-140-gop-reps-vote-for-democrat-plan-to-outsource-jobs-to-indian-graduates/

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

When all else fails then wait for it....here comes the race card being played. Now the race card is being used against other liberals. Here is the real deal with Pelosi. She has been in politics for a long time and likes to win elections and she knows the ultra liberal views of AOC and some others don't poll very well and could cost them the election in 2020....this has nothing to do with race at all but the race card gets played so much anymore that even someone as liberal as Pelosi gets charged with it.

Polosi finds herself in the same place she put Trump...Make America White again!...didm't take long for that.

• Upvote 1