THE BROWNS BOARD

Agree or Disagree?

TexasAg1969

I think I definitely agree. Like they said, Freddie is a first time coach, and with that will certainly come some bumps. We have talent, but we have to play as a team and keep it together when the bumps arrive. 

Not sure there is anything to really disagree with.  These seem pretty basic facts to me. Stay with your HC, don't believe the hype, keep a chip on your shoulder.  In other words, just play your game. 

Would anyone say: don't roll with Freddie,  believe the hype.  Though one might say "don't worry about the past, live in the present and the future.  Be a Jedi"

One bit I would add for the WR room. Don't worry about how many touches you get, only about what you are doing to open up ALL receivers to move the ball, help the ball carrier out with downfield blocking and score often.

#1=Roll with Freddie--Who should Freddie hire or (is already on staff) that qualifies as a in the booth Replay/Game Manager,, to buzz down to Freddie from booth to challenge? Should Freddie hire a.) x-coach? b.) a football game Analytics guy? c.) a former/retired football official? or d.) your other option not named Hue?                                                           #2..Don't believe the hype--Our defense was total *chit the last game we played in Baltimore. We saw their Punter all of maybe 3 times all game..I look for Steve Wilks for help..But all I keep seeing is a Ray Horton look alike :P..maybe moving on to #3 may help..                                                                                                                                                                                                   #3.Prove Ex-Employers wrong--man i hope so... a) a Wilks defense has not played well since Carolina. His dry, bold, war general, attitude may not set well with some youngsters on this roster? I like the Monkin/Freddie combo..Monkin made Winston & Papa Fitzpatrick better down the field QB's then I've seen them.Mayfield should be drooling himself, with these kind of weapons..Easily, imo.. The two that have the most to prove are #1.)Vernon trading Zeidler #2) Shelton Richardson (so i disagree with video right here).. Vernon is getting paid well, to fix this crap defense up front in the run game. And no more watching Ogbah waltzing, with no moves to meet at QB.. On Shelton, Mike Zimmer at Vikings is a good defensive football coach..Either the Shelton penalty flags were pissing him off? or the new bill of sale price staying on the Viking Ship was getting to high/to Shelton's talents?..Am surprised a defensive coach like Zim would not pound the table for a guy like Richardson..I believe Vikes GM Chris Spielman has got moving S.Richardson wrong..It will be our gain, when Derrick Henry comes to town