THE BROWNS BOARD

of course they do - we predicted it right on the money

calfoxwc

38 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

What exactly was provided as evidence that "the left" is trying to "normalize pedophilia"? I don't  feel like watching the video and wading through all of the obviously biased shit.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/limbaugh-liberals-seek-to-normalize-pedophilia-just-like-they-did-with-gay-marriage/

it comes from limbaugh....u can read the rationale there. Its tripe ofc....he's using the normalization of msrriage between two consenting adults as the slippery slope dog whistle. Same old same old

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.mediaite.com/online/limbaugh-liberals-seek-to-normalize-pedophilia-just-like-they-did-with-gay-marriage/

it comes from limbaugh....u can read the rationale there. Its tripe ofc....he's using the normalization of msrriage between two consenting adults as the slippery slope dog whistle. Same old same old

That's tripe. It didn't "come from" Limbaugh.

Agree that if someone implied that he lefts attempt to normalize pedophilia is pedal to the medal it would a be a gross overstatement.

But it seems to me that the seeds have been planted when you start hearing shit like "pedophiles are misunderstood" or..

Salon published another self-described "Virtuous Pedophile" in 2015, claiming that he was a poor suffering lamb, who just wants to be loved.

Nice to meet you.  My name is Todd Nickerson, and I’m a pedophile. Does that surprise you? Yeah, not many of us are willing to share our story, for good reason. To confess a sexual attraction to children is to lay claim to the most reviled status on the planet, one that effectively ends any chance you have of living a normal life.  Yet, I’m not the monster you think me to be.

I bet no one thought there would come a time when we made it OK to kill babies after they were born either.

Not really trying to steer this to abortion and all the hyperbole and half truths around that...

What is the actual evidence though the left is trying to make pedophilia ok? Or is it just more "first gays now this!" nonsense?

A pedo is genetically predisposed to what they are. It sucks for them. But that doesn't excuse what they do or make it ok. A serial killer is similar in that way, but they aren't given a pass for murder. 

WALSH: How The Left Is Normalizing Pedophilia Right In Front Of Our ...

Jun 7, 2019 - Twitter just announced that it has "zero tolerance" for child sexual exploitation, yet it has allowed this video from Vice, both portraying and glorif.

Roots of the Left's Acceptance of Pedophilia - American Thinker

Apr 13, 2019 - Shockingly, there are people in the liberal media attempting to normalize pedophilia. These media sources range from outlets like Salon.com to ...

TEDx speaker argues that pedophilia should be accepted as "an ...

Jul 26, 2018 - Mirjam Heine presented her talk “Pedophilia is a natural sexual orientation” at .... Their are many abuses from the left and many more coming.
Aug 1, 2018 - Meeke Addison, Director of Communications for Urban Family Talk at the American Family Association, reacts to a claim that pedophilia is a ...

the left will push every perverted, insane idea/behavior - just to take down

American society, and rebuild it with them in permanent control. That is where all

this garbage comes from.

Liberalism is now a -dangerous- mental disorder.

so cal is hopping about on one leg because of these trans or drsg kids....who are all there in those videos  with their parents. Pedophilia is the actual sexual contact with these children, not just general sexualization of. Thsts been going on for ages..have we heard a SINGLE conservative voice xalling for the outlaw of child beauty pageants?

like rem her?

161216_2020_act1_16x9_992.jpg