THE BROWNS BOARD

Fighting in "Toontown" Disneyland

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

I’m appalled at the people who let that big fella keep punching the ‘women’

You're correct both  of the men punched women but what is worse they all left the children unattended.

2019-07-09_003438.jpg.0d6417779a5e88e62b5c0e09973ddbd6.jpg

2019-07-09_003359.jpg.e08ceba8d5ac925163c73f3ee6b15689.jpg

2019-07-09_003523.jpg

2019-07-09_003548.jpg

2019-07-09_003634.jpg

Not sure why I watched it again but it seems like people are either so desensitized or scared to interact and that says a lot about Toontown or society.....

Either way the men assaulting those fine ladies should be given a lesson in how to treat women.

interrupt that how you like. 

11 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Not sure why I watched it again but it seems like people are either so desensitized or scared to interact and that says a lot about Toontown or society.....

Either way the men assaulting those fine ladies should be given a lesson in how to treat women.

interrupt that how you like. 

It looked a few did try at least to intervene. I would have thought security at Disneyland would have been better and quicker to respond. 

Just a fraction of the filth violence Etc that caused the Chamber of Commerce to cancel the Christmas in July annual event. Clogged the streets purposely not letting people pass and the aftermath with mountains of garbage thrown all over the streets and sidewalks. Not to mention clouds of weed smoke.