THE BROWNS BOARD

shout out to our 'merican girls for winning the world cup.....

"Good look, the girl that initially dropped the flag started picking it back up when she realized what happened."

I think you're right I don't think she was deliberately trying to be disrespectful but dropping the American flag on the ground is disrespectful. I don't think her motive was to be disrespectful and that she appeared to get caught up in the moment. I was glad to see her teammate pick it up immediately.

2 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

"Good look, the girl that initially dropped the flag started picking it back up when she realized what happened."

I think you're right I don't think she was deliberately trying to be disrespectful but dropping the American flag on the ground is disrespectful. I don't think her motive was to be disrespectful and that she appeared to get caught up in the moment. I was glad to see her teammate pick it up immediately.

That's my point - there is no malice intended.   That's why we don't get mad when  we see fans wearing the flag around their shoulders to a game - there's no malice in it.   

This is a non issue.   Just America flexing its athletic muscle on the world stage.  🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

This ugly ungrateful bitch is Megan Rapinoe. If you see her please ...

This ugly ungrateful bitch is Megan Rapinoe. If you see her please smack her for ... Star and Outspoken Lib Megan Rapin... – popular memes on the site iFunny.co.

Megan Rapinoe refuses to sing the U.S. national anthem - Outsports

7 days ago - Megan Rapinoe of the U.S. Women's National Team hasn't sung the national ... She said prior to the 2016 election, “things got kind of nasty” in ...

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/opinion/letter_to_editor/rapinoe-deserves-no-praise/article_9209d204-5946-5357-a2db-db185e12290b.html

Well, I’m 48 years older than Megan Rapinoe, and I’ll guarantee I am much more experienced. And I will tell you Megan Rapinoe is nothing more than a spoiled liberal who is convinced she is the center of the universe. No matter what her political views are or her “sexual orientation,” she is wrong to turn her back on her country and her flag. If she is so bitter and so bitter because things didn’t go her way politically, then don’t come back. Go to a country where people have no say about who controls the government.

Megan is a selfish egotist who thinks the world revolves around her. She is an ugly person by every definition of the word. Personally, I hope her team loses!

Bernard Morningstar

Ijamsville

An 80 something year old man that puts "sexual orientation" in quotes.... Yeeeeaaahhh. I'm sure he's super open and insightful.

Good to see all of the Trump supporters just started dancing on command for him. He tells you Rapinoe is now bad, who none of you cared about at all before, and you follow suit. 

To the point where posters on the board are wishing physical harm on her

what "Real Americans" they are

Pathetic

Exactly.  That's what I meant by "free".  As in there wasn't any.  That's why it's not assault to you and Woody.  Or maybe it is and you guys are being a little hypocritical right now.  What do you think?

You don't think it would be just as funny if Rapinoe took a couple milkshakes to the face?  

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Exactly.  That's what I meant by "free".  As in there wasn't any.  That's why it's not assault to you and Woody.  Or maybe it is and you guys are being a little hypocritical right now.  What do you think?

You don't think it would be just as funny if Rapinoe took a couple milkshakes to the face?  

What are you talking about? I don't believe I posted anything about milkshakes. But hey, you've apparently already decided what I actually think though...