THE BROWNS BOARD

shout out to our 'merican girls for winning the world cup.....

Just now, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Oh oh, someones getting angry cause he's getting his ass beat, lmao

oh sure thing senile old dotard....u just tapped out nigga. You cant last 15 seconds past the opening bell. Then u get up and yell over ur shoulder how u won as ur running away. Ur a bitch and the belt is still mine....deal with it.

tumblr_n3h284mE6a1qedt5eo1_250.gif

2 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Seriously though, hope solo has to have the most disappointing nudes of all time. 

i know.....i was schoolboying it hard when i heard anout em. Then i was like ummmm, what am i gonna do with these? i think i tried to warrior it but........mmm.....no

def wanna see dahlkempers box....

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

now we just need alex morgan nudes and we're good.....

😁

Woody ain't gonna appreciate that women and sex were your motivations for starting this thread pig.

Shouldn't you be talking about the game...you know, the great plays, defensive strategy, coaches matching wits, play calling, etc? 

So you're telling me soccer has none of that?  Never mind then, carry on.

giphy4.gif

Oh it does, but I'm not going to expect an ignorant alt to follow that.

If Cleve wants to start this thread he can. It's not like anyone is making it so threads in the poli board have to be political. Even if I think its a little crude.... he's right about Dahlkemper for damn sure. Alex still being my favorite though.

He's right about Hope Solo too. Her face and everything when she plays is gorgeous... then... well...

Poor old Woody. Thinks that everybody that's not a lefty must certainly be at Alt.

But he is a soccer fan. So... personally I place soccer just below championship curling and care even less about any women's sport. But slightly glad just because they are Americans. Regardless of the politics.

WSS

- That's objectively false Steve. I think he's an alt because everything points to him being one. Nothing to do with his politics. Don't be such a typical Steve. 

- People being ignorant of soccer, especially older people, is nothing new. It's a shame, but whatever. Enough people enjoy it.

- At least you can put politics aside to root for your country. We apparently have some "real Americans" here that can't. 

14 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

now we just need alex morgan nudes and we're good.....

😁

s-l225.jpg

29 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

- That's objectively false Steve. I think he's an alt because everything points to him being one. Nothing to do with his politics. Don't be such a typical Steve. 

I realize your lack of understanding of speech patterns Etc make it harder for you to see differences. Unfortunately thets typical Woody.

- People being ignorant of soccer, especially older people, is nothing new. It's a shame, but whatever. Enough people enjoy it.

sure they do, no problem. Some people love lacrosse, hockey, cricket, NASCAR and yes even curling.

- At least you can put politics aside to root for your country. We apparently have some "real Americans" here that can't. 

I find the politics unpleasant but I'd honestly find it unpleasant if some sports figure would have refused to go to the fucking White House when Obama was President. (OTOH in one of the photographs all the broads were standing up except the one)

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Poor old Woody. Thinks that everybody that's not a lefty must certainly be at Alt.

But he is a soccer fan. So... personally I place soccer just below championship curling and care even less about any women's sport. But slightly glad just because they are Americans. Regardless of the politics.

WSS

I believe there are several alt accounts that frequent this board and the football side - the posting style supports said belief.   And since I'm not a leftist I presume my words carry a bit more weight when I chime in. 

bullcrap. alt accounts are stupid - unless someone was permanently banned. The mods can tell an alt account by it's origination, I think.

whining about alt accounts is just a backhanded way of admitting you have no way of winning your ignorant anti-status quo at any cost stances.

15 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I believe there are several alt accounts that frequent this board and the football side - the posting style supports said belief.   And since I'm not a leftist I presume my words carry a bit more weight when I chime in. 

The same exception I take for myself if the shoe doesn't fit no need to try it on. Quite a while ago I lumped you in with Woody and you took exception and I apologized. Right?

I don't think I've accused anyone of being a alt, have I? I've no recollection of you accusing anyone of being an alt? It's usually pretty obvious. The writing styles give it away. Especially with people who post volumes and we've come to know their rhythms and patterns. 

Actually a long time ago I thought bunker might have been at all.. but bunker was barely literate at his post almost monosyllabic so that would be an easy one to fake.

WSS