THE BROWNS BOARD

~ NFL HOF GAME, 100th SEASON ~ THURSDAY AUGUST 1 at 8 pm.....going?

mjp28

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Vs. scrubs?

Doesn't matter. His passes were crisp and on the money like they never were here. 3 were dropped even though they were right where they needed to be, but he still managed to drive them for a TD early in the 1st Q when most starters play along with 2nd stringers. But the same is true for the OL protecting him.

my eyeballs were bleeding by halftime watching this slop-fest..πŸ’€..Baker's 1st preseason game was 11 of 20=212/2 tds..those qb's would still need to be playing to catch-up πŸ§”

13 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

my eyeballs were bleeding by halftime watching this slop-fest..πŸ’€..Baker's 1st preseason game was 11 of 20=212/2 tds..those qb's would still need to be playing to catch-up πŸ§”

Yeah, but my Broncos won onΒ  a 4th and long TD at the end despite an easy shot for a tie with a FG. So I'm happy.πŸ€—

nobody plays for ties in preseason. highlights show a chuck it up that a DB miss plays..be happy, the drafting QB messiah of Elway, chooses a gunner that tossed for 34 yards..And Flacco won't play with a band-aide on..hanging another W in mile highΒ willΒ be sweetΒ 

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Doesn't matter. His passes were crisp and on the money like they never were here. 3 were dropped even though they were right where they needed to be, but he still managed to drive them for a TD early in the 1st Q when most starters play along with 2nd stringers. But the same is true for the OL protecting him.

So what? Now you are gobbling his knob like Po? Just because he now plays for the Nags?

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

So what? Now you are gobbling his knob like Po? Just because he now plays for the Nags?

Nope, just making an accurate observation. He might make the team as 3rd stringer and have nothing to do with how their season goes. Or he might even beat out Lock for 2nd in line. But he looks nothing like we saw from him under our dear departed Hue. Wonder why.😁

Man, watching the HOF is always such a stark reminder of how wide the talent gap is even within the NFL from starters to 3rd stringers/camp fodder dudes. There were someΒ roughΒ looking plays and players out there starting in the 2nd quarter. I mean they still have more ability in their toes than I do in my whole body, but it's just crazy.

12 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nope, just making an accurate observation. He might make the team as 3rd stringer and have nothing to do with how their season goes. Or he might even beat out Lock for 2nd in line. But he looks nothing like we saw from him under our dear departed Hue. Wonder why.😁

Knobby gobblyΒ 

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Does it matter? I went into the crown of the Statue of Liberty today.Β Does anyone care about that? Statue of Liberty πŸ—½Β 

First of all it'sΒ NFL PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLΒ and it's in our backyard and televised nationally.

Just curious if anyone went.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Does it matter? I went into the crown of the Statue of Liberty today.Β Does anyone care about that? Statue of Liberty πŸ—½Β 

I haven't seen that play used for years now.🀣