THE BROWNS BOARD

Plus an ass whipping

When I was 15 me and a couple of my friends were working the summer at Perkins Pancake house.   They used to use whipped butter in a silver colored serving dish.  After the customers left what ever was left we used to scoop it out and whip it with a new batch so as not to throw it away.  My friend also once (that I'm aware of) pissed in the pancake batter.  Beware eating where they hire teenagers.

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

When I was 15 me and a couple of my friends were working the summer at Perkins Pancake house.   They used to use whipped butter in a silver colored serving dish.  After the customers left what ever was left we used to scoop it out and whip it with a new batch so as not to throw it away.  My friend also once (that I'm aware of) pissed in the pancake batter.  Beware eating where they hire teenagers.

When I was 16, I worked a summer at Dairy Queen. Needless to say, I didn’t eat anything I didn’t personally prepare. Teenage kids are ruthless.

2 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

u r a racist!  I bet it would b just fine with you if itten was Trump🤯

Who are you talkin to? And if what was Trump? The guy that licked ice cream or the guy that got the ice cream that had been licked? And what's up with the junior high school abbreviations?

WSS

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

When I was 16, I worked a summer at Dairy Queen. Needless to say, I didn’t eat anything I didn’t personally prepare. Teenage kids are ruthless.

Same here, except at Hardees. 

I also bartended at several high-end restaurants in my younger days. Be careful about insulting wait staff. Bad things, man.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Who are you talkin to? And if what was Trump? The guy that licked ice cream or the guy that got the ice cream that had been licked? And what's up with the junior high school abbreviations?

WSS

I succeeded in my effort to appear like a "poor loser" dem-woody!  Everything reverts to Trump when you have no ground to stand on!

On 7/5/2019 at 11:59 AM, Dste Ace said:

Same here, except at Hardees. 

I also bartended at several high-end restaurants in my younger days. Be careful about insulting wait staff. Bad things, man.

way back in the college days, I worked at XXXX. Well, we found a bag of buns that had mouse holes and mouse poop in the bag.

So, we threw it out, informed the manager. He got mad, and insisted we USE the buns that were not touching the mouse poop.

that fast food place left after it got out to the students. It isn't just the teens...

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Have I ever mentioned how creepy some posters' obsession with me is? 

I think Cal started another thread two where he mentioned me multiple times.

Now this "new" guy?

Not obsessed with you so you can relax.  Truly, I think it's got to be a joke that "regular" people will follow and defend the wack jobs representing the left!  Best example:  my life would have been greatly enhanced if I had free health insurance!  Dems want to give it free to  people that break the laws they write.  Us sheeple should demand the law be enforced or changed....that's a democracy! 

To me, Trump is not perfect, cheats on his wife which embarrasses his family, stretches the facts/lie and who knows what else.  

The things that are above standards...I think he really wants to do what's best for America,  works (for free) long hours, name names of dead-wood and yap-flappers,   correcting bad deals after bad deals,  He makes moves while moving forward the United States! 

I voted for Ojamba the first time because he could have elevated minorities to heights unknown if he really put forth his skills.  But no,  its was all about the establishment, money and the White House soul train.

seriously, this place is becoming alt hell. U guys are such petty hoes. This new alt kunt registered in 2012 yet never posted till 2015 in some manziel thread over atvthe browns board. And then just pops in on the poly board a week ago. It shows u guys are keeping a stable of these alts to drop when u need a confidence booster

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

seriously, this place is becoming alt hell. U guys are such petty hoes. This new alt kunt registered in 2012 yet never posted till 2015 in some manziel thread over atvthe browns board. And then just pops in on the poly board a week ago. It shows u guys are keeping a stable of these alts to drop when u need a confidence booster

Yeah I saw that too... It's weird

Oh, does that disqualify me to the 3% er's?  I posted as stated but must have missed my commitment dues in the contract.  I have to be a f-n weirdo to believe in anything from the left.   

Ok, now you can ban me if I was to nasty for ya!

17 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

it shows how far bsck it goes and that they also felt the need to do this over st the browns board. Im st s complete loss...these are allegedly grown men. 

Pretty pathetic.....maybe spend more time evaluating my history and you won't be "st s complete loss".  23,275 post....what a winner!   

• Upvote 1