THE BROWNS BOARD

Those who don't understand our Declaration of Independence will never understand our greatness

calfoxwc

lefties feel nothing is greater than themselves, so they have to diss America, Real Marriage, our Flag, our Anthem, our Founders, our Bill of Rights/Constitution, and our God...family values, Real America....

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/if-you-dont-understand-the-declaration-of-independence-you-will-never-understand-american-exceptionalism

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

lefties feel nothing is greater than themselves, so they have to diss America, Real Marriage, our Flag, our Anthem, our Founders, our Bill of Rights/Constitution, and our God...family values, Real America....

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/if-you-dont-understand-the-declaration-of-independence-you-will-never-understand-american-exceptionalism

Oh, there may have been a little something about independence from a king. But just keep on supporting the one who would be king so we can Make America a Great Colony Again (subject to the will on only one person without Congressional interference).

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Oh, there may have been a little something about independence from a king. But just keep on supporting the one who would be king so we can Make America a Great Colony Again (subject to the will on only one person without Congressional interference).

stop being jealous of our Real American President - he's keeping his promises, and I never heard you once complain that obaMao commie ridiculed/criticized our America all around the world. He was the wannable fascist tyrant.

Look at all the corrupt brownshirts he put all over our gov. The truth about your obaMao's deep state is going to come out.

Just wait and see.

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

That was juvenile.

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You don't even understand pre calc

I hated it, have said I passed it. You don't know anything about life. But keep trying to show how superior you are to everybody else on earth.

I'm sure that will get you to some happy place in your closet.