THE BROWNS BOARD

Perceptions

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The simple concept Trump gets, one that Reagan got too, was the only way to have peace is through strength...not bowing to world leaders or going on apology tours around the world. Projecting weakness only made the world more unsafe.

I also remember Reagan being a giant thin skinned cry baby who lashed out at anyone who was critical of him. Nothing exudes strength like menstruating about any criticism.

Did This Video Show Obama Kicking a Reporter Out of a Press ...

Nov 8, 2018 - Social media users engaged in another round of whataboutism by claiming ... Obama's angrily ejecting a reporter from a press conference:.

2 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I also remember Reagan being a giant thin skinned cry baby who lashed out at anyone who was critical of him. Nothing exudes strength like menstruating about any criticism.

If you remembered Jimmy Carter you would appreciate Reagan more.

3 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

And what a coincidence that he and Trump happen to be the two greatest presidents you've seen in your lifetime, so you should stop yur cryin.

I know you're one who likes to play the middle ground but to accuse Reagan of "lashing out" a la Trump is going full libtard.

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

And what a coincidence that he and Trump happen to be the two greatest presidents you've seen in your lifetime, so you should stop yur cryin.

I know you're one who likes to play the middle ground but to accuse Reagan of "lashing out" a la Trump is going full libtard.

Given it was sarcasm and meant to be a jab at Trump...