THE BROWNS BOARD

Support Your National Soccer Teams

MLD Woody

That ref did not call the foul in the box, but she was forced to review by a call from above. They should have done the same for one in the first half too. And our gay girl was the outstanding player of the tournament. Good for her.🗽

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

That ref did not call the foul in the box, but she was forced to review by a call from above. They should have done the same for one in the first half too. And our gay girl was the outstanding player of the tournament. Good for her.🗽

Over half of them are probably gay so which one are you talking about

On 7/6/2019 at 8:27 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I played Rugby for quite a few years, and it is a tough sport.

Rugby can be a tough brutal sport reminds me of those old pick up tackle football games we used to have.

A local team here won the Rugby state championship in their first year of existence in Ohio last year-but- they had a good football team with a big tough line.....ideal for playing rugby.

Sock-her, eh still above golf and tennis but still basically recess for big kids, watch you don't get hit in the eye with one of those red cards.   :lol:

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Over half of them are probably gay so which one are you talking about

Megan Rapinoe has been very open about her current partner, WNBA player Sue Bird. You could have figured out who I meant by what I said about the outstanding player of the tournament as well as cal wishing her ill prior to the final game.

I'm not backtracking, woodpecker. I joked I'd rather have her not play in the game after she was

a complete, embarrassing bitch, which you also are. You just can't stop bitching, especially about me, can you?

You are one sicko birdbrain.

it's strange how you project your own weaknesses on other people. You're afraid to admit you are afraid of being gay, and you hate your country, despise our Flag, Anthem, our freedom...

you just sit back and dream of being michael moore's gofer. I don't like your favorite asswhole bitch soccer player, gay or not.

I like the rest of the team. I really like the gal who "sipped tea" in celebration. That was great.

It's too bad you don't have a life, and could leave the rest of us alone to just have our own opinions. but no, you bitch, and bitch, and

lie, and bitch, and complain, and bitch, and get angry anyone disagrees with you, then you argue over nothing, then you bitch, and peck and peck endless.

You are the woodpecker, woodypeckerhead. You is what you is, and you'll apparently never grow up.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

it's strange how you project your own weaknesses on other people. You're afraid to admit you are afraid of being gay, and you hate your country, despise our Flag, Anthem, our freedom...

you just sit back and dream of being michael moore's gofer. I don't like your favorite asswhole bitch soccer player, gay or not.

I like the rest of the team. I really like the gal who "sipped tea" in celebration. That was great.

It's too bad you don't have a life, and could leave the rest of us alone to just have our own opinions. but no, you bitch, and bitch, and

lie, and bitch, and complain, and bitch, and get angry anyone disagrees with you, then you argue over nothing, then you bitch, and peck and peck endless.

You are the woodpecker, woodypeckerhead. You is what you is, and you'll apparently never grow up.

So much emotion from Mr. Spock. LOL!

It's called projection BTW. Your mentor in the WH would be so proud since he does it in spades regularly.🤣

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So much emotion from Mr. Spock. LOL!

It's called projection BTW. Your mentor in the WH would be so proud since he does it in spades regularly.🤣

okay, for you, mr. nibby-nose. Behave yourself, or woody will think he finally has a friend in his life.