THE BROWNS BOARD

Rumor Hunt was in a bar fight....

hx214

from reading both articles,I'd say the only credible evidence is coming from the Cleveland police women & Bar owner saying "not" a fight.. A.) a blown up argument with a friend,(per bar owner) with B.) no Cleveland police record.(per Cleveland police).Now what Dorsey & Hunt have agreed upon? Different Story altogether..🤞.. phone some new reborn* friends Mr. Hunt..am not seeing the nfl could touch this as of yet? Am sure Dorsey will..   

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

from reading both articles,I'd say the only credible evidence is coming from the Cleveland police women & Bar owner saying "not" a fight.. A.) a blown up argument with a friend,(per bar owner) with B.) no Cleveland police record.(per Cleveland police).Now what Dorsey & Hunt have agreed upon? Different Story altogether..🤞.. phone some new reborn* friends Mr. Hunt..am not seeing the nfl could touch this as of yet? Am sure Dorsey will..   

Per that article, Dorsey was on record Hunt has a zero tolerance policy. It will shake out in the end. But you have to wonder- if it was *just* an argument, why were the cops there?  That there was no police report is significant- cops may well have told all involved- just go home. But stop putting yourself in harm's way Kareem. 

PS my brother heard of  it last night. Consider the source- TMZ.  

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Orion said:

I would be SHOCKED if that were true!

He's always been such a nice guy.  He comes from such a nice family.  

Ran out of pink ink?

In a way going down the path of Josh Gordon. We will have to hold our breaths every few months to wait for the shit show to shake out. How much leash will Dorsey let out before he says you had a chance?

• Like 1

whatever altercation happened, it may not have been his fault.

it IS his fault he's out in a stupid bar. Maybe he was just interviewed as a witness.

Facts are good to wait for.

i understand duke wanting to go where he's not the "contingency plan". Hard to.understand why browns fans are salty at him. I mean if kareem fucks up we're expecting duke to come bounding in one week all tits up after getting "quality" reps in with the berea landscapers and cleaning crew?

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

whatever altercation happened, it may not have been his fault.

it IS his fault he's out in a stupid bar. Maybe he was just interviewed as a witness.

Facts are good to wait for.

I just don't get it with these guys. I was young and dumb, sure. But with literally 10's of millions of dollars on the line, why you out late at night to even be in the position? Go out for a nice ass dinner and play Xbox for the next 3 years FFS. It's their lives to live, but if I made a mistake like this dude I'd be at church 5 times a week. Potentially throwing away millions upon millions of dollars to show up at the club is just so dumb to me.  IDC if this does end up being dudes goofing around, it's stupid.

Zeke Elliott is another prime example of this. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Of course everyone get the pitchforks.. because all of the evidence has not been accrued so to speak.. But I guess you all deem him guilty and want to run him out of town..  Lets gather the facts before we sentence him Kay?

9 minutes ago, nickers said:

But I guess you all deem him guilty and want to run him out of town..  Lets gather the facts before we sentence him Kay?

free training camp? I'd pay 20 bucks, just to get to the opening media tent that first day ..If am buddy boy Dorsey? Just as Callaway, am not speaking for them .. "Duke your lead off hitter.Hunt your on Deck" No bunting..Swing Away!! 🎤  

24 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction. 

So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, nickers said:

So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

I have likes & dislikes, many opinions I voice, but I was not put here on earth to judge others & I won't.

Mike

17 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

I was not put here on earth to judge others

....I don't know if I was or wasn't.......but I do.

I certainly don't have all of the facts.   But many times, where there's smoke, something got burned.

At the very least, given current circumstances, Hunt may have used poor judgement in where he was & when. Hopefully this turns out ok for him.

Mike

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

Says the ordained Dudeist priest. Or at least I would assume....

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Don't you guys remember he was just baptized

Don't you remember there's a separation between church and state.  (state pen that is)

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

There's not a chance in hell he did anything wrong.

Don't you guys remember he was just baptized back in May with Dorsey and Freddie? Jesus is Hunt's homeboy. 

Yes, but  too much  booze can put your  religion on the  back burner.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Hell is actually an Old Norse invention   I suggest that you would never find that concept in the Old or New Testament 

Haven't  read much of it huh? Not the forum for a religious arguement. 

The "so he isn't allowed to have fun like every other adult?" argument is the same one we got from JFF apologists while he was partying in Vegas and all points west. No, he can do whatever the fuck he wants---it's just that he has a suspect history and he's willingly putting himself in positions where bad things can happen. Sure, you have every right to go to a bar like any other free man in America. If memory serves me correctly, Hunt wasn't charged in any of the previous incidents but the NFL broke it off in his ass, anyways. Dorsey has already told him he's on a zero-tolerance policy and he's at bars putting himself in situations where the police are being called. It's fucking stupid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2