THE BROWNS BOARD

AOC

If these centers were as bad as AOC states why would they come here to be put into them and not stay in Mexico?  There are thousands a day coming here to be put into the centers.

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

I'm not saying your wrong, but I've never heard an illegal immigrant say they came here from an advertisement they read.  Any examples you could link?

I've been to Mexico many times, as far south as Villahermosa, never seen anything of the sort.  Maybe it's more a Guatamalan or Salvadoran approach?

i did read this some time ago that posters for jobs in america show up periodically. In villages and whatnot. Not sure if ur ginna see that in populated areas where a tourist could see it. And frankly i have at this time no reason to doubt the story because i know periodically companies get raided and found to have like their whole work force be illegals. And they helped setup some property nearby that are essentially shanty towns for their workers. Nobody speaks a lick of fucking english either andvthe local cops/sheriff just dont go near the place and claim they never knew about the place or some shit.

Dirty shit like this goes on everywhere and strangely the american companies seemingly escape all scrutiny. Its a dirty little secret that both reps and dems know is going on but dont want to address because the food industry lobbyists bleats dire warnings of $20 oranges at them....and yes that i did just recently read from some "economic thinktank"....basicalky just jackoffs shilling for the people who want to continue hiring cheap labor. 

There was s brief moment where trump seemed to adress this but then went silent and never followed up on it

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

i did read this some time ago that posters for jobs in america show up periodically. In villages and whatnot. Not sure if ur ginna see that in populated areas where a tourist could see it. And frankly i have at this time no reason to doubt the story because i know periodically companies get raided and found to have like their whole work force be illegals. And they helped setup some property nearby that are essentially shanty towns for their workers. Nobody speaks a lick of fucking english either andvthe local cops/sheriff just dont go near the place and claim they never knew about the place or some shit.

Dirty shit like this goes on everywhere and strangely the american companies seemingly escape all scrutiny. Its a dirty little secret that both reps and dems know is going on but dont want to address because the food industry lobbyists bleats dire warnings of $20 oranges at them....and yes that i did just recently read from some "economic thinktank"....basicalky just jackoffs shilling for the people who want to continue hiring cheap labor. 

There was s brief moment where trump seemed to adress this but then went silent and never followed up on it

Well, not that it matters, but I don't go to Mexico for vacation.  I mean I've been to Cancun and Cozumel and they're great places, but it's mainly business. 

You're right, I'm not likely to find myself down back alleys reading posters, but it's kind of silly to think that they're responsible for more than a tiny fraction of illegal immigrants.  

In the early years (80s-90s) the poster in some shanty town conspiracy might of held a tiny amount of weight, but those days are over.  They are very well networked now and thick as thieves. 

I'm in Houston, probably the densest community of recent latino immigrants.  I've heard plenty of first hand accounts on how and why people come here.  That may sound weird, but people love telling the story of their journey.  I've yet to hear anyone say a corporation or small business is over there recruiting their entire town.  

Nowadays you simply go where your extended family is best established, for obvious reasons.  That's the extent of it.

22 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Well, not that it matters, but I don't go to Mexico for vacation.  I mean I've been to Cancun and Cozumel and they're great places, but it's mainly business. 

You're right, I'm not likely to find myself down back alleys reading posters, but it's kind of silly to think that they're responsible for more than a tiny fraction of illegal immigrants.  

In the early years (80s-90s) the poster in some shanty town conspiracy might of held a tiny amount of weight, but those days are over.  They are very well networked now and thick as thieves. 

I'm in Houston, probably the densest community of recent latino immigrants.  I've heard plenty of first hand accounts on how and why people come here.  That may sound weird, but people love telling the story of their journey.  I've yet to hear anyone say a corporation or small business is over there recruiting their entire town.  

Nowadays you simply go where your extended family is best established, 

ive heard compsnies from all over recruit in those holding areas like houston too...not just across the border. Thats how illegals make it up north. Its not just agriculture. Like the ohio meatpacking and landscaping companies that ICE raided in the last year or two......how do all those illegals know wjich companies areamenable to hiring them? 

10 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

ive heard compsnies from all over recruit in those holding areas like houston too...not just across the border. Thats how illegals make it up north. Its not just agriculture. Like the ohio meatpacking and landscaping companies that ICE raided in the last year or two......how do all those illegals know wjich companies areamenable to hiring them? 

Facebook is worldwide.