THE BROWNS BOARD

AOC

the left's emotions rule - so anything they say can be as azwholish and completely wrong - but they "feel" it's true -

because they want more $$$$$$$$, they are desperate for more attention on a national scale, and they want to control other people.

It's their mental/emotional illnesses. They molt, get angry, and lash out, too.

8 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Everything between the words “Just” & “Congress”

ok, well lets look at her 2nd statement...."i see why cbp officers were being so physically and sexually threatening towards me"......

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.propublica.org/article/secret-border-patrol-facebook-group-agents-joke-about-migrant-deaths-post-sexist-memes/amp

"Members of a secret Facebook group for current and former Border Patrol agents joked about the deaths of migrants, discussed throwing burritos at Latino members of Congress visiting a detention facility in Texas on Monday and posted a vulgar illustration depicting Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez engaged in oral sex with a detained migrant, according to screenshots of their postings."

33 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

ok, well lets look at her 2nd statement...."i see why cbp officers were being so physically and sexually threatening towards me"......

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.propublica.org/article/secret-border-patrol-facebook-group-agents-joke-about-migrant-deaths-post-sexist-memes/amp

"Members of a secret Facebook group for current and former Border Patrol agents joked about the deaths of migrants, discussed throwing burritos at Latino members of Congress visiting a detention facility in Texas on Monday and posted a vulgar illustration depicting Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez engaged in oral sex with a detained migrant, according to screenshots of their postings."

You conveniently left out where that kunt got in the face of several guards and were screaming at them.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

You conveniently left out where that kunt got in the face of several guards and were screaming at them.

well yeah cause she was hot about those facebook posts about her blowing trump and/or migrants. I dont blame her for being combative with them in the slightest

had the man known there was a wall to keep them from crossing, they would have waited, and still been alive today.

also the fault of anti-wallers.

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The top part is drinkable water thats what potable means.  

I figured that I was trying to think how ASS err AOC meant drinking from toilets.

Past and current border officials hit AOC on border station claims, 'misinforming' the public

Homan acknowledged that the facilities “are jails” and “were not built for women and children,” saying that's why agents have been "begging" Congress for more funding for beds "so these families can be moved into a proper facility with proper care.”

2019-07-02_161125.jpg

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The top part is drinkable water thats what potable means.  

That is what a plumber friend of mine told me years ago and he said he drank that water all the time. Even in our own homes the same water that fills the toilet is coming from the same line that goes to our sinks.

With most people I would say they were deliberately lying or trying to mislead people saying immigrants were forced to drink toilet water but in AOC's case she might be that ignorant.

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

well yeah cause she was hot about those facebook posts about her blowing trump and/or migrants. I dont blame her for being combative with them in the slightest

Big fuckin’ deal, if the illegals don’t like their accommodations they’re free to leave and return to their one room shack with a dirt floor.

Adios!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

That is what a plumber friend of mine told me years ago and he said he drank that water all the time. Even in our own homes the same water that fills the toilet is coming from the same line to our sinks.

well...yes, but....do u reslly want to be scooping water from a toilet bowl? i mean...i know what "I" do to a bowl. Maybe y'all dont shit like a vagrant wookie but i drop the heat when im coming in for an emergency landing. That landing gear barely dropped by the time im heating that bowl up.....

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

well...yes, but....do u reslly want to be scooping water from a toilet bowl? i mean...i know what "I" do to a bowl. Maybe y'all dont shit like a vagrant wookie but i drop the heat when im coming in for an emergency landing. That landing gear barely dropped by the time im heating that bowl up.....

No not water in the toilet bowl.It would be contaminated at that point (even if not I wouldn't want to drink it) . The water going into the fill tank is what I am talking about. That is as clean of water that goes into the sink. Now if they were told to scoop water out of the toilet bowl that would be wrong and that would be an issue to be addressed.  I'm looking at the sink toilet combo and my understanding is because they are attached someone is leaping to the conclusion they are being forced to drink water from the toilet.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

Big fuckin’ deal, if the illegals don’t like their accommodations they’re free to leave and return to their one room shack with a dirt floor.

Adios!

again thats nothing to do with why she was combative with the cbp guys. Im not in total disagreement with ur statement btw. If it was up to me there would be a train running 24/7 into mexico.....nobody caught illegally entering the country would need long term accomodations. 

to be clr id still have these people treated well.....they are afterall coming because american companies face zero repercussions for not just hiring illegals but actively going to these countries and advertising jobs. 

do u think thats cool? these people live in war zones and here comes foreign countries advertising gainful employment.

as ive stated too numerous times to count....i can make a case against illegal immigration witjout denigrating these people and painting them as pernicious foreign agents come here to.subvert our democracy. Im not accusing u specifically of doing that but u know full well people do

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

No not water in the toilet bowl.It would be contaminated at that point (even if not I wouldn't want to drink it) . The water going into the fill tank is what I am talking about. That is as clean of water that goes into the sink. Now if they were told to scoop water out of the toilet bowl that would be wrong and that would be an issue to be addressed.  I'm looking at the sink toilet combo and my understanding is because they are attached someone is leaping to the conclusion they are being forced to drink water from the toilet.

they're not being forced to drink nothing out of the bowl nor even tge fill tank....its a toilet/fountain combo. The fountain has its own fill tank. She's just doing what she can to exsggerate and inflame her base....just like trump. I give no fuks about her or trump tbh

AOC And Co. Vote No On Humanitarian Aid For Border Children - The ...

Democrats Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) and Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) voted against the bill while Republicans Will Hurd (R-Texas), Chris Smith (R-N.J.) and Brian Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.) voted for it.

Justice DEMOCRAT AOC Denying Immigrant Children Their Beds

In her latest publicity stunt, AOC is callously using children as her chief political pawns

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

again thats nothing to do with why she was combative with the cbp guys. Im not in total disagreement with ur statement btw. If it was up to me there would be a train running 24/7 into mexico.....nobody caught illegally entering the country would need long term accomodations. 

to be clr id still have these people treated well.....they are afterall coming because american companies face zero repercussions for not just hiring illegals but actively going to these countries and advertising jobs. 

do u think thats cool? these people live in war zones and here comes foreign countries advertising gainful employment.

as ive stated too numerous times to count....i can make a case against illegal immigration witjout denigrating these people and painting them as pernicious foreign agents come here to.subvert our democracy. Im not accusing u specifically of doing that but u know full well people do

I'm not saying your wrong, but I've never heard an illegal immigrant say they came here from an advertisement they read.  Any examples you could link?

I've been to Mexico many times, as far south as Villahermosa, never seen anything of the sort.  Maybe it's more a Guatamalan or Salvadoran approach?