THE BROWNS BOARD

AOC

26 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

keep feeding her

No problem. The fact that attacking her drawers so much defense from the left is a good thing. It pushes the members of your tribe even farther to the left. Depending on whether you believe any of this bullshit is strategy or just random occurrence.

WSS

14 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

well i think we prob thought u were unaware.....and nobodies defending dipshit. I will tacitly agree with her on a few things but her solutions are mind numbingly stupid

Solutions are far less important than getting worked up over a fake issue. For both sides of course but it seems like it's specially for you people on the left.

WSS

20 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes indeed. Do you think anybody was unaware of the fact that it's a joke?

😏

WSS

I think as more semi-plausible satire is framed as actual news it becomes more difficult for the increasingly confused older generations (dumb people, which are legion, also fall victim) to tell the difference. 

Sadly Ms.Ocasio-Cortez is so ridiculous that this is actually semi-plausible. 

5 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I think as more semi-plausible satire is framed as actual news it becomes more difficult for the increasingly confused older generations (dumb people, which are legion, also fall victim) to tell the difference.

Or just straight up bending the truth / lying. 

Which is describing how half of this board gets their political news

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

which half? the liberal false narrative half, you betcha.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Rather than keep telling yourself that, the next time you discover a lie please point it out.

22 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

well i think we prob thought u were unaware.....and nobodies defending dipshit. I will tacitly agree with her on a few things but her solutions are mind numbingly stupid

What democrat solution isn't mind numbing stupid tho?...oh that's right, you didn't watch the debates.

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You mean not dive headfirst into blind agreement with your "side"? 

What a ridiculous thought

It actually is a ridiculous thought bud. At least since I never do that. And I will hesitate from accusing you of guilt by association with Cleve.

That sound fair?

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

It actually is a ridiculous thought bud. At least since I never do that. And I will hesitate from accusing you of guilt by association with Cleve.

That sound fair?

WSS

no that's exactly what you do. And no, no straw man there. We're the only people on the board that feel free to criticize anybody we see being a twat, political affiliation be damned. That's cause we're actually "normal"....normal people can disagree with someone on an issue and agree on others. I've stated for 2 years that I tacitly agree with Trump on a lot of things yet disagree with how he's gone about things. Trade and NK just for example. It really is an intellectual exercise too much for you isn't it? You literally are beside yourself when you read people YOU yourself peg to be "far lefties"...criticize someone who's a democrat. For us it's just being normal but for you, there's literally some old firmware up in the dome that was never upgraded. 

As for AOC I've been consistent on her since she got to congress. When she killed a background check bill cause it had language that ICE be notified when an illegal alien attempts to buy a gun......well that told me what she was. In principle I was done with her. Doesn't mean I will forever disagree with her on everything. I even gave Trump a chance but one week into his presidency he killed the clear stream act and now coal is back to putting bullshit in the rivers....so that's when I was officially done with him cause that told me what he was about. Doesn't mean I will forever disagree with him on absolutely everything. Does this hurt your brain or something? 

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You call call out the obsession with AOC on this board without defending her

Sorry Woody- about two minutes of AOC from that video was all I could take. Reason I won't get involved in anything from the Democratic presidential candidates until the herd gets thinned around 75%. I just hope the major crackpots fall by the wayside sooner rather than later, but based on the current democratic party bent, I'm not counting on it.  

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

no that's exactly what you do. And no, no straw man there. We're the only people on the board that feel free to criticize anybody we see being a twat, political affiliation be damned. That's cause we're actually "normal"....normal people can disagree with someone on an issue and agree on others. I've stated for 2 years that I tacitly agree with Trump on a lot of things yet disagree with how he's gone about things. Trade and NK just for example. It really is an intellectual exercise too much for you isn't it? You literally are beside yourself when you read people YOU yourself peg to be "far lefties"...criticize someone who's a democrat. For us it's just being normal but for you, there's literally some old firmware up in the dome that was never upgraded. 

As for AOC I've been consistent on her since she got to congress. When she killed a background check bill cause it had language that ICE be notified when an illegal alien attempts to buy a gun......well that told me what she was. In principle I was done with her. Doesn't mean I will forever disagree with her on everything. I even gave Trump a chance but one week into his presidency he killed the clear stream act and now coal is back to putting bullshit in the rivers....so that's when I was officially done with him cause that told me what he was about. Doesn't mean I will forever disagree with him on absolutely everything. Does this hurt your brain or something? 

No idiot I'm not lumping Woody and you together because of the fact you have tunnel vision in politics it's because you're a supreme loudmouth asshole and a dishonest one at that. That's it.

WSS

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2