THE BROWNS BOARD

Our brave President may go to South Korea DMZ and cross over into the North, MAGA!

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

mk guards roughed up the new press secretary....nit a big deal, but its rather symbolic im afraid. Ur all slurping trumps bhole right now just like u did the last time he had this brofest with kim. And what were those results? literslly nothing. Zero. Yet here we are again watching some symbolic dog and pony show.....a year from now when kim is fall guy'ing another group of negotiators and having them executed, and still nithing if substance has been accomplished...will u all suck my whole shitter st that point? cause at what level of ineffectual uselessness must we achieve before u all pretty much have to mske an O with ur mouths and just eat my shit gasket?

seriously......"nothing" was accomplished today. Kim made the same fucking promises a year or 2 ago and when he didnt keep em he made his negotiators the fall guys as the reason he didnt keep the promieses he likely has no intention of ever keeping. 

Oh shut the fuck up already.  If nothing ever comes out of it then so be it.  It's the persistence and determination of this president that is being lauded. At last we have a president that's doing what a president is supposed to do yet you leftist twats can't even bring yourself to give the man any credit. 

8 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

983134996_Screenshot_20190630-1815593.thumb.png.2bdefaa4f48f671bbbc7f38576c230ca.png

1834217093_Screenshot_20190630-1816122.thumb.png.78912eca5cc769553dc1619856bf68e7.png

907391342_Screenshot_20190630-1816232.thumb.png.3d11a8c0402d284db2331fff30246284.png

No doubt we all come at these issues with our own biases but journalists should not be doing this. The country would be a lot better off if the media would be neutral and not advocates for anything and playing the role the founders meant it to be as the watchdog of our democracy. There is a difference between those who are commentators and real journalists. I understand commentators are opinion pieces but too many times journalists are acting like commentators. They ought to be aggressively going after both sides and never cheerleading for anyone or political party.

40 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

No doubt we all come at these issues with our own biases but journalists should not be doing this. The country would be a lot better off if the media would be neutral and not advocates for anything and playing the role the founders meant it to be as the watchdog of our democracy. There is a difference between those who are commentators and real journalists. I understand commentators are opinion pieces but too many times journalists are acting like commentators. They ought to be aggressively going after both sides and never cheerleading for anyone or political party.

Bro you know where you post articles from, right?

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Bro you know where you post articles from, right?

Sure I do. The only way to get both sides of the story today is to get information from a number of sources including the MSM and try to weigh everything out. That is the state of journalism today. It is not that right or left leaning sites are lying but they have a slant and sometimes present only one side of the argument. Since I am posting on the conservative side I use conservative leaning sites and if there is another side to the story I leave that up to others on the forum who are liberal to challenge it.