THE BROWNS BOARD

Summer Camp

MLD Woody

the cages were squalid - during obaMao's regime. The media covered it up, and the left

blamed the cages on Pres Trump.

The left really does believe all leftwing voters are morons.

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Reunite scumbag Junior with scumbag senior on the other side of the Border.

I'm imagining it's probably a million times better than whatever third world shit hole they crawled out of.

WSS

hey fucksuck we're talking about kids who's parents took them along...or trafficked children who were assigned adults by the smugglers. Put ur jaded bitter old shit away for just a moment. 10 yr old kids didnt wake up in honduras one day and say hey i wanna walk north for a bit. And when i get up north maybe i can steal some fat singing gringo's lunch money...

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

hey fucksuck we're talking about kids who's parents took them along...or trafficked children who were assigned adults by the smugglers. Put ur jaded bitter old shit away for just a moment. 10 yr old kids didnt wake up in honduras one day and say hey i wanna walk north for a bit. And when i get up north maybe i can steal some fat singing gringo's lunch money...

Yes it sucks in third world shitholes. 

It probably sucks in the woods out behind my house but it hasn't occurred to me to open the back door and let the skunks and raccoons live in the house.

WSS

9 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I don't have a lot of sympathy for the plight of the illegal aliens. They must have heard by now that they're not being welcomed with open arms any more and yet they still keep trying. 

On the contrary I think they are hearing the stories of how bad the media and the Democrats hate Donald Trump and are hell-bent on flooding the country with illegals just to spite him. I think they are quite aware that there are major US cities in which they can settle and remain incognito . I think they also understand that if they can sneak in there's probably not much chance they will ever get the boot.

WSS