THE BROWNS BOARD

Any Southside Johnny fans out there?

nothing better than Johnny being lead by a few boozers at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park,NJ..10th Street Cleveland, has to have a club named Freeze Out.. Wednesday, am in Raleigh's Redhat amphitheater..ShineDown..stoked 

• 4 weeks later...

I can't stand SSJ... I find his music annoying... right on par with Bruce Springsteen.. Boooooringggggggg!!!

53 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Hardly. What music do you like? Diarrheal music?

Pretty much everything except "cRAP" and this shit that they're calling modern country.. I love Jazz, Blues, Classic Rock, Early Metal and Classical music are my mainstays as far as what I really love listening too...

EDIT: I like the country music from Hank Williams to the early 80's... The rest is bullshit...

I don't like the modern catcher very much, kind of a merger with Southern Rock which I'm not a fan of anyway. I did like the 50s kind of sound of the Mavericks the pop folk style of Mary Chapin Carpenter and the hillbilly throwback of Dwight Yoakam.

I am really not a fan of Johnny Cash and I don't get this big Resurrection.

WSS

21 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't like the modern catcher very much, kind of a merger with Southern Rock which I'm not a fan of anyway.

WSS

Do you classify Jacksonville's Lynard Skynard as Southern Rock? I mean who doesn't like Sweet Home Alabama, Free Bird or Simple Man?😍

• Upvote 1

Classic Rock one hit wonders might be some of my favorites..the classic cowbells*, has sadly taken a decline with this new age gender..