THE BROWNS BOARD

President Trump WINS AGAIN !! tariffs on steel !

calfoxwc

I'm surprised the left hasn't made him go to the Supreme Court to be allowed to have

oatmeal and toast and one egg for breakfast.

This is the left - desperately emotional knee jerking to the end.

https://www.theblaze.com/scotus-hands-trump-a-win-on-steel-tariffs-case

SCOTUS hands Trump a win on steel tariffs case

We have seen the ability of one activist judge to stop a president in his tracks on a range of issues. That is our system of checks and balances and I am fine with it but there should be a way to fast track a case to the Supreme Court in cases of activist judges to get a quicker ruling instead of waiting a year or more. We will not be able to prevent activist judges (unless we impeach them and that rarely if ever happens) from imposing their will and legislating from the bench but we need to be able to get a final resolution quicker.

with all the liberal activist asinine interference with no legit Constitutional grounds.... I believe an overrule

by the Supreme Court should give a liberal activist judge an automatic review of possible bias and if flagrantly opposed to

the Constitution... he be subsequently disbarred eventually. Right now, the leftwing obaMao judges are trying to control the executive branch. the judicial branch is supposed to be separate.

• Upvote 1