THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns announce camp dates

tiamat63

m1pza93nyf1vfoxxdyxh

Orange & Brown Scrimmage Tickets Available June 26

Cleveland Browns Training Camp

BEREA, Ohio – 2019 Cleveland Browns Training Camp will host 15 free public practices at the team’s facility in Berea. Training camp tickets will be released in two waves to allow more fans the opportunity to obtain access to the free practice sessions. Open registration will begin for the first six practices at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, June 26 and for the remaining dates at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, July 10.

The Orange & Brown Scrimmage will also return to FirstEnergy Stadium on Saturday, Aug. 3. In support of Browns Give Back’s commitment to improving the quality of education for students in Ohio, tickets to the event will be $5 per person with all proceeds benefiting the Cleveland Browns Foundation “Get 2 School” campaign to encourage school attendance so all kids can succeed.

All tickets to training camp will be accessible through the Browns Mobile App. Printed tickets will not be available. Fans will have the opportunity to sign up for prioritized access for up to four practices in Berea – two dates for each registration window – along with a maximum of four guests, as space permits. For groups of six or more or other ticketing questions, contact the Browns ticket office at 440-824-3434 or online.

Open Practice Dates – Wave 1

Wave 1 Tickets Available June 26

Season Ticket Member pre-registration: June 24th at 10 a.m.
Open registration: June 26th at 10 a.m.

• Thursday, July 25 – 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.

• Friday, July 26 – 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.

• Saturday, July 27 – 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.

• Sunday, July 28 – 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.

• Monday, July 29 – 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.

• Wednesday, July 31 – 10 a.m. - 12 pm.

• Thursday, August 1 – 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.

• Friday, August 2 – 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.

*Gates open one hour prior to listed start time
**All practice dates and times are approximate/subject to change. All public practices are subject to weather conditions. Practices moved into the field house will be closed to the public due to space limitations.

Orange & Brown Scrimmage

Orange & Brown Scrimmage Tickets Available June 26

Season Ticket Member presale: June 24th at 10 a.m.
General onsale: June 26th at 10 a.m.
Cost: $5

• Saturday, Aug. 3 – 4 - 6 p.m., FirstEnergy Stadium

Open Practice Dates – Wave 2

Wave 2 Tickets Available July 10

Season Ticket Member pre-registration: July 8th at 10 a.m.
General registration: July 10th at 10 a.m.

• Monday, Aug. 5 – 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.

• Tuesday, Aug. 6 – 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.

Friday, Aug. 9 – 3:45 - 5:25 p.m.

Saturday, Aug. 10 – 2:45 - 4:45 p.m.

Monday, Aug. 12 – 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.

Tuesday, Aug. 20 – 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.

• Wednesday, Aug. 21 – 10 a.m. - 12 p.m

Looking at both Sundays, probably a Wednesday and/or Thursday. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

I just got home. Will look at this, talk to friends & request 2-3 dates (weekends, I'm pretty sure). Should be a fun TC.

Mike

Back in the good ole days all I had to do was walk across the U. of N. Colorado campus from married student housing to watch the Broncos in TC prior to the preseason opener every year. No charge, no gates to get through, etc. Just show up, stay out of their way and watch the fun.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

Good friend called the ticket center or w/e (don't know what exactly). Was told they were shocked how many people logged in and it just crashed the system temporarily.

Oh we got them tickets.    Coming at ya live from camp on the first Saturday it starts.

16 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Oh we got them tickets.    Coming at ya live from camp on the first Saturday it starts.

Sweet. The Browns Fan Facebook page started a rumor they sold out and people were panicking haha. I'm about 1200 miles away from Berea so looking forward to the updates.

4 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

Sweet. The Browns Fan Facebook page started a rumor they sold out and people were panicking haha. I'm about 1200 miles away from Berea so looking forward to the updates.

Just keep an eye out for my thread.  I'll try to do as much live updating while I"m there.  But I always give my condensed thoughts later after going through the notes.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2019 at 3:58 PM, tiamat63 said:

Some serious crook--ary going on for free ;)https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=cleveland browns training camp tickets for  wonder how high $, they will go, at end? I've seen the new lay out at Berea & they upped up for a few more camps their too. What i don't see👀 is a real capacity number inside Berea Camp site? Do you know? I've heard about the parking nightmares their too..Am fairly sure the browns will have their own schools of football team kids that will attend each day? Cram the media in, there can't be much room left.. But for the real fan off the street folks with no season ticket attachments? Are you part of the lucky Hundred people or Thousands of peeps? that can get in,, Thanks & have some fun..