THE BROWNS BOARD

Black Republican drops the cold hard truth in Democrat hearing on reparations

The dems are making a show pandering for the black vote. There seems to be a little movement of black voters away from the dem fold (Blexit) and now suddenly reparations are back in the news. I really like what Burgess Owens had to say. He gets it. The results of dem policies are there for all to see. The dems policies have been destructive to the black community. The numbers don't lie. I think the dems policies are destructive to all of us but the black community has been particularly hit hard and Mr. Owens a former democrat nailed it.

The charlatans who make a good living on preaching victim mentality to the black community such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will never be satisfied with reparations anyway. Preaching victim mentality is their bread and butter. 

6 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The dems are making a show pandering for the black vote. There seems to be a little movement of black voters away from the dem fold (Blexit) and now suddenly reparations are back in the news. I really like what Burgess Owens had to say. He gets it. The results of dem policies are there for all to see. The dems policies have been destructive to the black community. The numbers don't lie. I think the dems policies are destructive to all of us but the black community has been particularly hit hard and Mr. Owens a former democrat nailed it.

The charlatans who make a good living on preaching victim mentality to the black community such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will never be satisfied with reparations anyway. Preaching victim mentality is their bread and butter. 

This is exactly correct. Eight years of obaMao being president, and all the inner cities got was a free obaMao phone for their votes, and more poverty and unemployment.

I'm surprised I was able to go back and find this outstanding article:

https://www.theroot.com/the-2019-list-of-things-black-people-are-too-ashamed-to-1831439323

• Upvote 1

Time to #WalkAway: The Exodus of Blacks and Free Thinkers from the ...

Jul 12, 2018 - Candace Owens, director of Turning Point USA, has been the victim of vicious liberal attacks because she is a black woman who supports ...
Jan 26, 2019 - Brandon Straka, the openly gay former Democrat behind the recent movement to #Walkaway from liberalism sat down with The Daily Caller to ...

Black Professor Says Welfare, Not Slavery, Decimated US Black Families

“The undeniable truth is that neither slavery nor Jim Crow nor the harshest racism has decimated the black family the way the welfare state has,” said George Mason Professor Walter Williams in a column he wrote for The Richmond Times-Dispatch.

There is little evidence to support the idea that slavery, racial discrimination, and poverty caused the problems of today’s black Americans, the economics professor wrote.

The number one problem is the weak family structure:

In 1960, just 22 percent of black children were raised in single-parent families.Fifty years later, more than 70 percent of black children were raised in single-parent families.

According to the 1938 Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences, that year, 11 percent of black children were born to unwed mothers. Today about 75 percent of black children are born to unwed mothers. That can’t be a legacy of slavery, it can’t be some delayed reaction.

As Professor Williams said, the bottom line is that the black family was stronger the first 100 years after slavery than during what will be the second 100 years.

All blacks were poor originally but now 30 percent are poor. Two-parent black families are rarely poor.

Only 8 percent of black married-couple families live in poverty. Among black families in which both the husband and wife work full time, the poverty rate is under 5 percent. Poverty in black families headed by single women is 37 percent.

It’s the welfare state that decimated the black family, he concludes.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/black-professor-says-welfare-not-slavery-decimated-us-black-families/

25 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

It’s the welfare state that decimated the black family, he concludes.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/black-professor-says-welfare-not-slavery-decimated-us-black-families/

EXACTLY !

Let's see. All the folks who were denied their AR-15s...but later were allowed to have them again, they should

get reparations from the left. And all the children murdered via abortion - God should get paid reparations, too.

and the local grocery quit carrying vidalia onion relish. I had to make my own. I should get reparations. And for all the bad interference by activist judges - Pres Trump should get reparations.

White people should get reparations because of...er.... reverse discrimination !

and diesel fuel costs are TOO DAMN HIGH ! I want a farmer's reparations act passed now !

just so ridiculous.