THE BROWNS BOARD

We Must Reject LGBTQ Craziness Becoming America's Accepted Nor

We Must Reject LGBTQ Craziness Becoming America's Accepted Norm

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/we_must_reject_lgbtq_craziness_becoming_americas_accepted_norm_.html

I think we have to realize the toothpaste is out of the tube now and the real fight is going to be the ability to criticize and condemn LGBTQ as a lifestyle in the public arena. The left is doing a great job today in squelching speech they don't like or agree with. The article speaks of Listerene promoting LGBTQ and asks the question why? I have no doubt they are caving to pressure from the miltant wing of LGBTQ. I have seen others cave as well to the threats and pressure put on them.

From the article: 

"The greatest trick of LGBTQ activists was convincing corporations and bullying lawmakers into believing their lie that those in LGBTQ lifestyles are born that way. Science proves no one is born LGBTQ. And yet, anyone who dares to state this truth risks a total destruction of his or her life.

Take just the 'T' in that LGBTQ alphabet represented in that rainbow flag. Dr. Michelle Cretella, M.D., president of American College of Pediatricians, explained that if a brain was born the wrong sex due to factors before birth, every single identical twin would have the same gender identity every time. They do not. Identical twins have identical DNA. Therefore, if transgenderism were in the genes, 100% of the time, both twins would be either transgender or non-transgender. Studies show that if one twin is transgender, 72% of the time the other twin is normal. This proves that post-birth events primarily impact your identity. In other words, transgenderism is a mental disorder.

Using their “born this way” lie, LGBTQ activists claim rejecting their lifestyle in any of its manifestations is bigotry, the same as rejecting me because I am black. This is nonsense. My DNA confirms that I was born black. But there is no homosexual gene. As I stated, daring to state this scientific truth is not permitted; igniting swift and intense retaliation on offenders. It blows my mind that we are not allowed to publicly state facts, common sense and truth. The LGBTQ enforcers demand that we embrace lies, evil and craziness. 

Dr. Cretella shared a horrific story: In a California kindergarten class, the teacher read to her students two transgender indoctrination stories for kids. After the teacher finished reading these stories, little Joey went to the restroom and returned to class wearing a dress. The teacher said: “Boys and girls, Joey is really a girl just like Jazz in our story. From now on we need to call her Josephine.” This was Joey's parents' and the teacher's way to introduce Joey's transformation to his fellow kindergartners. 

Joey's classmates were extremely confused. One little girl was terrified. At home, after bathing in the tub, the girl's mom wrapped her in a towel. Passing a mirror, the girl noticed that her hair was slicked back. Panicked, she burst into tears. “Mommy, am I turning into a boy? I don't wanna turn into a boy! Joey turned into a girl. Am I gonna turn into a boy?”

Folks, allowing our kids to be traumatized with LGBTQ crazy ideology is incredibly cruel, insane and irresponsible. God commands us to protect children. 

But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone hung around your neck.” Mark 9:42

Folks, do you know the only diagnosis used to begin gender reassignment is a child saying they feel like the opposite sex? That's insane.

“I Am Jazz” was one of the transgender indoctrination children books read to Joey's kindergarten class. Insanely, Jazz's parents started his male to female transition at 3 years old. How on earth could rational parents conclude that their 3 year old was born in the wrong body? Looking like a female from the waist up, Jazz is now 17, star of his own TV show. LBGTQ enforcers are on the verge of making the reading of “I Am Jazz” a mandatory part of the national curriculum in public schools. 

It shows that government-mandated sexual child abuse is taking root in public schools across America. Meanwhile, far too many Christian pastors give us sermons about how we must be more tolerant of the LGBTQ agenda. 

Still, I keep trusting God. Responsible parents said 'no' to the mandatory reading of “I Am Jazz” to their children in schools. The great Christian patriots at Liberty Counsel are handling the parents' case. Here is one of the fake news media headlines trashing the parents: “Elementary school cancels reading of book about a transgender child after 'hate group' threatens to sue.”  The tactic of LGBTQ enforcers and their fake news media minions is to brand all who oppose them infecting our children with LGBTQ craziness as “haters.” 

Dr. Cretella made a great point. She said if someone wants to cut off a healthy arm or leg because they believe they are an amputee trapped in a normal body, medical professionals correctly would diagnose that person as mentally ill, suffering from Body Identity Integrity Disorder. And yet, if a person wishes to cut off her healthy breasts or his healthy penis, medical professionals diagnose them as transgender. Dr. Cretella says transgenderism is a mental illness whichshould not be a civil right. 

The problem is everyone is terrified to publicly state common-sense facts and truth regarding LGBTQ ideology. Dr. Cretella said she has been secretly contacted by even leftist medical professionals, thanking her for her courage to tout the absurdity of LGBTQ ideology. They won't go public because they fear losing their jobs as she does.

When I was a black kid growing up in the projects of Baltimore in the 1950s, I thought America was the greatest source of good around the world. I still believe that. I thought presidents were exceptional people because six-year-old George Washington confessed to chopping down his father's cherry tree. He could not tell a lie. Roy Rogers and Superman were good guys like my dad who always tried to do the right thing. As a young man, I thought politicians could not lie because of video. Silly me. 

Today, youths are taught there is no longer such a thing as definite right and wrong.

What happened to us? Biblical morality upon which America was founded is systematically being banned from government and our culture. The Democratic party, LGBTQ enforcers, and fake news media demand that biblical morality be replaced with government-mandated satanic evil, lies and plain craziness. We must not allow craziness to become America's accepted norm."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/we_must_reject_lgbtq_craziness_becoming_americas_accepted_norm_.html

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

FIFY.

If you read this article and thought "Yeah! What that guy said!" I feel sorry for you and how your brain works. 

At least you're fighting a losing battle on the wrong side of history. I'd love to see historical comparisons between this nonsense and people that didn't want blacks or women to vote

I have no problem with prayer being taken out of school. The reason is because who decides the prayer? There might be some prayers some might not like or agree with so just keep it out of school. That same logic should apply to the school indoctrination of children with lifestyles which many  don't agree with. Keep it all out of the schools and the schools would be better off with teaching the basics they are failing at teaching. 

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This reminds more of those occasional Cal threads where he forgets to hide it and is just straight up racist. 

I have always said homosexuality is a wrong sinful lifestyle. The big lie is equating this with racism. 

From the article:

Using their “born this way” lie, LGBTQ activists claim rejecting their lifestyle in any of its manifestations is bigotry, the same as rejecting me because I am black. This is nonsense. My DNA confirms that I was born black. But there is no homosexual gene. As I stated, daring to state this scientific truth is not permitted; igniting swift and intense retaliation on offenders. It blows my mind that we are not allowed to publicly state facts, common sense and truth. The LGBTQ enforcers demand that we embrace lies, evil and craziness. 

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

I have always said homosexuality is a wrong sinful lifestyle. The big lie is equating this with racism. 

I'm not really equating homophobia and racism in that post (though..  it can easily be done).

I'm equating this type of thread to threads Cal has made in the past

Acts like they are concerned with science then quote the bible. What is Spiderman's opinion on gay marriage?

Anyone who claims that no one is born gay has never had a sibling who is gay. My step brother is gay as hell and we knew it when we were kids. We just didn't understand a concept of being gay because we were kids and thought he was a "sissy". My step mom pretended as if she didn't see any of the signs. We all grew up exactly the same. No one else in the house ended up gay. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not really equating homophobia and racism in that post (though..  it can easily be done).

I'm equating this type of thread to threads Cal has made in the past

You cannot legislate morality and I don't want to try. People have the right to be whomever they choose in this country. My job as a Christian is to try and show there is a better way of life to live. I don't want that message forced on anyone I just want my ability to speak that message freely for people to either accept or reject. The schools are indoctrinating in lifestyles that many do not agree with and they should no longer be able to do that than Christian prayer being exclusively allowed in schools. The same reasoning behind keeping Christian prayers out of school should apply to schools teaching lifestyles many don't agree with. The added bonus is the time wasted on their indoctrination could be better used to teaching children the basics the schools are failing at.

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I have no problem with prayer being taken out of school. The reason is because who decides the prayer? There might be some prayers some might not like or agree with so just keep it out of school. That same logic should apply to the school indoctrination of children with lifestyles which many  don't agree with. Keep it all out of the schools and the schools would be better off with teaching the basics they are failing at teaching. 

Regarding prayer. If you're going to grant Christian prayer, I suppose you'd have to give equal time to the Koran, or the Hindu Upanishads. 

I think Woody's confusing homophobia with disapproval of a certain lifestyle. Sure, I've known at least one gay guy, and several lesbians. They're OK as people, but I don't particularly agree it's right, or normal. 

I'm sorry if I happen to think mutilating yourself because you think you're the wrong sex is pretty mentally ill. That parents would actually encourage it is scary. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This reminds more of those occasional Cal threads where he forgets to hide it and is just straight up racist. 

since I've never been racist in my entire life, woodpecker, I know I've never posted anything racist. You just sit back on your feathers and throw birdcrap at people. Criticizing your obaMao commie hero isn't racist, it was legit. But go ahead and call everybody racist at one point or another - you are running out of people who think you may have added anything of genuine content to this forum.

52 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Regarding prayer. If you're going to grant Christian prayer, I suppose you'd have to give equal time to the Koran, or the Hindu Upanishads. 

I think Woody's confusing homophobia with disapproval of a certain lifestyle. Sure, I've known at least one gay guy, and several lesbians. They're OK as people, but I don't particularly agree it's right, or normal. 

I'm sorry if I happen to think mutilating yourself because you think you're the wrong sex is pretty mentally ill. That parents would actually encourage it is scary. 

EXACTLY !

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

since I've never been racist in my entire life, woodpecker, I know I've never posted anything racist. You just sit back on your feathers and throw birdcrap at people. Criticizing your obaMao commie hero isn't racist, it was legit. But go ahead and call everybody racist at one point or another - you are running out of people who think you may have added anything of genuine content to this forum.

This boiled over from the other thread. I didn't like Obama because I didn't like 80% of his policies, not because he was the wrong color. 

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

From the article:

Exactly. Bigtime Exactly.

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

This boiled over from the other thread. I didn't like Obama because I didn't like 80% of his policies, not because he was the wrong color. 

woody called me and others "misogynists" because we railed about higgardly's crimes, and when we ridiculed obamao commie for his scandals and lies, he labeled us "racist". When we ridiculed moochelle obaMao for never being proud of her country and her? dickatorial interference in school lunches... he labeled us both.

it's just his lilly-livered ignorant knee jerk reaction to anything he doesn't like said and to anyone whose politics he doesn't like.

He is as morally bankrupt a birdbrain has the democratic party has "running for president"

i have a question....when someone tells u they knew from a young age they were artracted to the same sex or felt birn in the wrong body....and have evidence from their childhood backing up that claim....

1) what mskes you think YOU know this person isnt telling the truth?

2) why do u even care? i struggle to.give a single shit about the lbgt community becsuse i think the term lbgt shouldnt even exist. People should go about tgeir own business it doesnt matter to me. In my world there would be no gay civil rights organization because it wouldnt have geen necessary.. nobody would have ever GIVEN A SINGLE FUCK. I

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't think anything in that post is accurate. Amazing

14 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

woody called me and others "misogynists" because we railed about higgardly's crimes, and when we ridiculed obamao commie for his scandals and lies, he labeled us "racist". When we ridiculed moochelle obaMao for never being proud of her country and her? dickatorial interference in school lunches... he labeled us both.

it's just his lilly-livered ignorant knee jerk reaction to anything he doesn't like said and to anyone whose politics he doesn't like.

He is as morally bankrupt a birdbrain has the democratic party has "running for president"

Again, literally nothing in here is accurate. 

The belief that there is no science that says homosexuality is genetic, therefore I'm allowed to discriminate, is completely incorrect as well. 

We have found a lot of genetic links regarding homosexuality, and research says there's a clear link, but scientists can't say for certain that "X" causes homosexuality. Religious people then jump in and do what they normally do, taking this lack of certainty to mean we don't know anything. More "God of the gaps" nonsense. 

Scientists will actively admit when they don't know all of the answers, because they're constantly looking to learn more. Religious people act like an old book has all of the answers and the case is completely closed. They don't seem out more knowledge. So when science says it doesn't have all the answers these religious people say "see! So my view must be right!" even though it involves countless logical fallacies. Logical fallacies that their brains are wired to ignore. 

It's also especially hilarious someone can try to claim scientific evidence to support their view while also citing the Bible. These two things fundamentally do not mix. Mythical stories and passages do not pass the scientific method. 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Right and voters that will support anyone that says "Jesus" loud enough are just so much better....

In the article Cal posted there were Biden quotes that the college students had never heard of and with their pre-conceived ideas pumped into their heads by the left that Trump is a racist they immediately attributed the remarks to Trump. Anyone who follows the news would have known Biden made the remarks. I remembered them all....

7 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

In the article Cal posted there were Biden quotes that the college students had never heard of and with their pre-conceived ideas pumped into their heads by the left that Trump is a racist they immediately attributed the remarks to Trump. Anyone who follows the news would have known Biden made the remarks. I remembered them all....

Oh wow, an on campus video with a pre determined narrative in mind reached the conclusion the viewers of it's biases site wanted to hear. Color me fucking shocked.

If I posted the same thing from the liberal version of The Blaze (and I mean the actual liberal version, not some nonsense posters on here would say like "NBC") that had an edited video on Trump supporters looking like idiots you'd call that out immediately....