THE BROWNS BOARD

Our great President FB feed

I meet and talk to “foreign governments” every day. I just met with the Queen of England (U.K.), the Prince of Wales, the P.M. of the United Kingdom, the P.M. of Ireland, the President of France and the President of Poland. We talked about “Everything!” Should I immediately call the FBI about these calls and meetings? How ridiculous! I would never be trusted again. With that being said, my full answer is rarely played by the Fake News Media. They purposely leave out the part that matters.

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Big Rally tomorrow night in Orlando, Florida, looks to be setting records. We are building large movie screens outside to take care of everybody. Over 100,000 requests. Our Country is doing great, far beyond what the haters & losers thought possible - and it will only get better!

47 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Big Rally tomorrow night in Orlando, Florida, looks to be setting records. We are building large movie screens outside to take care of everybody. Over 100,000 requests. Our Country is doing great, far beyond what the haters & losers thought possible - and it will only get better!

Can't wait for the cameras of CNN, CBS, ABC, to pan across the vast expanse of "deplorables" that will be there.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Thousands of people are already lined up in Orlando, some two days before tomorrow nights big Rally. Large Screens and food trucks will be there for those that can’t get into the 25,000 capacity arena. It will be a very exciting evening! Make America Great Again!

President Trump is officially launching his Second Term Presidential Run on TUESDAY, JUNE 18th and he wants YOU to be on his team.

If you donate TODAY, not only will you become an Official 2020 Trump Presidential Founder, but your name will be proudly displayed LIVE on the Official Donald J. Trump Campaign website during his speech.

DONATE NOW to be one of the FIRST to have your name proudly displayed LIVE during President Trump’s campaign launch speech.

The Dems are very unhappy with the Mueller Report, so after almost 3 years, they want a Redo, or Do Over. This is extreme Presidential Harassment. They gave Crooked Hillary’s people complete Immunity, yet now they bring back Hope Hicks. Why aren’t the Dems looking at the 33,000 Emails that Hillary and her lawyer deleted and acid washed AFTER GETTING A SUBPOENA FROM CONGRESS? That is real Obstruction that the Dems want no part of because their hearings are RIGGED and a disgrace to our Country!

Trump 2020 kickoff rally delivers nearly 5M viewers for Fox News

Trump 2020 kickoff rally delivers nearly 5M viewers for Fox News
© Getty

President Trump's 2020 campaign kickoff rally delivered 5 million viewers for Fox News on Tuesday night, according to Nielsen Media Research.

The network was the only major cable news outlet to carry the speech in its entirety from 8:15 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at the Amway Center in Orlando, Fla.

CNN, which carried the first six minutes of the president's speech before returning to regular programming, saw just 788,000 viewers tuning in. The network cut away after Trump talked about the "fake news" media and the crowd of 20,000 in the arena began chanting "CNN sucks."

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/449481-trump-2020-kickoff-rally-delivers-nearly-5m-viewers-for-fox-news

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

President Obama made a desperate and terrible deal with Iran - Gave them 150 Billion Dollars plus I.8 Billion Dollars in CASH! Iran was in big trouble and he bailed them out. Gave them a free path to Nuclear Weapons, and SOON. Instead of saying thank you, Iran yelled Death to America. I terminated deal, which was not even ratified by Congress, and imposed strong sanctions. They are a much weakened nation today than at the beginning of my Presidency, when they were causing major problems throughout the Middle East. Now they are Bust! On Monday they shot down an unmanned drone flying in International Waters. We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it, not proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone. I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new, and ready to go, by far the best in the world. Sanctions are biting & more added last night. Iran can NEVER have Nuclear Weapons, not against the USA, and not against the WORLD!

I am at Camp David working on many things, including Iran! We have a great Economy, Tariffs have been very helpful both with respect to the huge Dollars coming IN, & on helping to make good Trade Deals. The Dow heading to BEST June in 80 years! Stock Market BEST June in 50 years!