THE BROWNS BOARD

In one interview, did Trump validate the mueller probe?

No. There would first have to be something in the Mueller probe to validate.

It was just Trump saying stupid shit again. It wouldn't have been stupid if he was clever enough to take the opportunity to nail Hillary...he needed two words "Hillary did".

Allow me...

"I think you might want to listen. There's nothing wrong with listening," he said. "It's not an interference. They have information. I think I'd take it.  HILLARY DID. If I thought there was something wrong, I'd go maybe to the FBI."

Had he pointed out that Hillary actually did collude with the Russians, no stink over this would have been made.

im leaning towards impeachment bait. Its still idiotic tho to whore out the american system of democracy for trolls and giggles. Pelosi's 100% correct....countries are now thinking lets find some dirt on dem candidates and maybe we can score some influence. The guy is so deal oriented that even tho he knows he cant do it....he probably doesnt understand why the fuck not.

to play devils advocate....he prob knows full well thst this is how american entities score influence so why cant some guy named vladimir or mohammad bin sheikdeeznuts do the same. And he would have a partial point. But theres a pretty good reason why internal corruption is tacitly accepted but not from msjor international entities with interests often diametrically opposed to the u.s. 

foreign influence?  

do Charlie Trie, John Huang, Johnny Chung ring a bell?    

and for all this tirade against the Potus for saying what we all believe to be true in the first place

we will have to wait out (again) this exercise by the media to help out with its outrage against  ( the horror)  stupid or not

what is really a transparent answer given by Trump. 

Face it the DNC dirty tricks actually happened. The dossier Hillary purchased did not. We don't know if the Russians actually leaked the Wikileaks on the Democrats but probably not. We do know that the Russians and foreign Nationals came up with the fake dossier that Hillary purchased. So if getting dirt from another country is offencive to you you know where to look. But I think it's just a case of selective outrage. And let's not forget the H word.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Face it the DNC dirty tricks actually happened. The dossier Hillary purchased did not. We don't know if the Russians actually leaked the Wikileaks on the Democrats but probably not. We do know that the Russians and foreign Nationals came up with the fake dossier that Hillary purchased. So if getting dirt from another country is offencive to you you know where to look. But I think it's just a case of selective outrage. And let's not forget the H word.

WSS

Our fake news MSM doesn't care about dems actually getting their dirt from Russia but they go into hysteria mode when Trump answers a hypothetical question about it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

it was such a simple pitch and catch.......now he has even his long time ball washers like graham facepslming. Its a simple "no". 

But did he answer the hypothetical question deliberately that way knowing the MSM would go berserk? Now they are on record as this is such a horrible thing to do it is going to be harder for them to whitewash and minimize what Clinton and the democrats did paying Russia for the false information in the Steele dossier. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/14/2019 at 4:17 PM, Westside Steve said:

Fusion GPS hired Steele, a foreign National and an agent, who got the fake information from the Russians. The Clinton campaign paid for it. What's so confusing?

WSS

im not outright defending slimy hillary but do u understandvtge difference as it pertains to the institution of democracy between opposition research and a foreign power offering aid, which they never do for free? 

im not going to claim i know all the detsils about that steele dossier...im not sure anybody really does. But a guy using his career contacts with multiple foreign entities in pursuit of fullfilling a private contract he's been paid for....while it doesnt pass my smell test...is not tge same thing as a foreign govt DIRECTLY contacting a president or candidate and offering aid. Which Trump is now ON RECORD as saying he'd "take a look". Bet ur ass him and his people are for sure being monitored now by our intelligence agencies. And they should be watching him. 

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

im not outright defending slimy hillary but do u understandvtge difference as it pertains to the institution of democracy between opposition research and a foreign power offering aid, which they never do for free? 

im not going to claim i know all the detsils about that steele dossier...im not sure anybody really does. But a guy using his career contacts with multiple foreign entities in pursuit of fullfilling a private contract he's been paid for....while it doesnt pass my smell test...is not tge same thing as a foreign govt DIRECTLY contacting a president or candidate and offering aid. Which Trump is now ON RECORD as saying he'd "take a look". Bet ur ass him and his people are for sure being monitored now by our intelligence agencies. And they should be watching him. 

Yes, I understand the difference perfectly. 1 campaign hired a strategy firm that employed foreign agents to dig up dirt on their opponent. One campaign did not at least according to your 2-year Witch Hunt.

WSS

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 8:58 PM, Westside Steve said:

Yes, I understand the difference perfectly. 1 campaign hired a strategy firm that employed foreign agents to dig up dirt on their opponent. One campaign did not at least according to your 2-year Witch Hunt.

WSS

did you listen to the interview? Trump himself even said people do "oppo research" all the time. And he's technically correct, it just can't come directly from a foreign intelligence service. If Steele rifled things from foreign contacts, it's COMPLETELY different because that information wasn't given with the explicit intent to curry a favor. As I said, "oppo research" doesn't pass my smell test to begin with....but you do understand that when information comes directly from a foreign source there is a clear conflict of interest, right? A former intelligence officer can work his contacts and get a lot of shit, and he'll get paid for it....but in the end, there isn't that global level of a conflict of interest at play. THAT was the reason for the Mueller probe. And frankly after that interview the NSA should just have an office next to the oval office. They should just walk behind the guy wherever he goes all day. 

On 6/16/2019 at 8:58 PM, Westside Steve said:

WSS

yep. but the left's feelings are they want it to be the same thing, and they ignore the first part.

Here's a question for the guys that really hate Trump. Let's say there was some damning evidence, real evidence not the fake stuff Hillary bought, that would result in his resignation from office. Completely vindicate you guys who hate him. Let's pretend that real evidence is in the hands of a Nation other than the United States of America. Do you want it brought out into the open or do you want it's pressed for all time?

Begin spinning 3 2 1... Go.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Here's a question for the guys that really hate Trump. Let's say there was some damning evidence, real evidence not the fake stuff Hillary bought, that would result in his resignation from office. Completely vindicate you guys who hate him. Let's pretend that real evidence is in the hands of a Nation other than the United States of America. Do you want it brought out into the open or do you want it's pressed for all time?

Begin spinning 3 2 1... Go.

WSS

this ones easy.....if its released to the public, yeah absolutely. If its first given to the democrats with explicit promises of some sort of favor return, then no. I hsd no problems with russia hacking that **MASK**...whst i had a problem with is that they waited to dump the bad stuff till after she had already won the primary. I think we can all guess why....

the russians weaponized their info to help a specific candidate. Id fucking be taking russian language classes had they tore up hillary and the DNC way before the primsry. Putin would prob have gotten written on to the ballots in alot of states. 

On 6/18/2019 at 7:14 PM, Clevfan4life said:

this ones easy.....if its released to the public, yeah absolutely. If its first given to the democrats with explicit promises of some sort of favor return, then no. I hsd no problems with russia hacking that **MASK**...whst i had a problem with is that they waited to dump the bad stuff till after she had already won the primary. I think we can all guess why....

just to cause shit and it worked well because you people are morons and have been freaking out about nothing. Same reason Assange spews that shit. Just now he betrayed you guys on the left and you want him hung.

the russians weaponized their info to help a specific candidate.

actually between the two stacks of dirt t, only one came from the ruskies and that's the fake dossier purchased by your martyred HRC. The dirt on the DNC came from your ex-lover Assange. And it was true. Sorry. Seems like that would piss you Bernie supporters off more than it did.

Id fucking be taking russian language classes had they tore up hillary and the DNC way before the primsry. Putin would prob have gotten written on to the ballots in alot of states. 

First of all finding out that Hillary  and the DNC were crooked  didn't change one vote, you guys didn't care . Regardless of your paranoia Russia is a fucking dump with some nukes and some oil, that the NATO members are happy to purchase with the money they save from not having to defend their own miserable asses against guess who?

as to taking Russian language lessons you might want to get a better grip on English first.

WSS