THE BROWNS BOARD

Harder Joe, and faster!

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Despite what the FAKE NEWS is saying, Joe Biden is FAR from a moderate!

The rest of the dems have gone off the rails to the left making Biden seem moderate by comparison...Personally I think he will say and do anything to be elected so who knows where he really stands on the issues..

WATCH: Joe Biden just told the biggest bold-faced LIE at a campaign rally today and gets scorched for it…

Joe Biden: "Know what I was most proud of? For eight years, there wasn't one single hint of a scandal or a lie.

"How can he say that with a straight face? (he is a democrat, it's what they do.. OBF)

Forget about scandals for a second. The biggest lie Obama ever told was the one about Obamacare: “If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor”.

Moving on to scandals, there were MANY: Operation Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS abuses of conservatives, Veterans Affairs where 40 Veterans died waiting for care, Hillary’s State Department email scandal…and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. The ones the media seemed to care about the most, if I recall correctly, was the Obamacare website rollout which was a disaster and another one about some agency (GSA?) wasting a ton of money.

I’ve been thinking about this and I know what’s going on. Biden wants to test the media to see if they are really going to hold him to account for the things he says, like they do Trump. So he drops this big lie to see if the media will cover it. Yeah, that must be it."

https://therightscoop.com/watch-joe-biden-just-told-the-biggest-bold-faced-lie-at-a-campaign-rally-today-and-gets-scorched-for-it/

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

We are concerned when politicians lie and embellish now?

that wasn't my particular point oh, my point was that even though Biden was chosen by Obama because he was on the conservative side considering he was a Democrat and now his number one priority is LGBTQ legislation? 

Biden is really taking a stupid move here. Generally speaking, the Dems have the gay vote in the bag. If he wants to win (I don’t think any of the Dems running can), he has to appeal to the middle of the country. Good luck. 

by the way as far as I know gay marriage is completely legal and so is sucking all the dick you want.

WSS

• Haha 1

Joe Biden under fire from rivals for remarks about civility with segregationists

AOL.COM 1 hr ago

WASHINGTON, June 19 (Reuters) - Former Vice President Joe Biden came under sharp criticism from some of his Democratic presidential rivals on Wednesday for remarks he made this week about his time working civilly with segregationists serving in the Senate in the 1970s.

U.S. Senator Cory Booker, who is also seeking the Democratic nomination, called on Biden to apologize.

"Frankly, I’m disappointed that he hasn’t issued an immediate apology for the pain his words are dredging up for many Americans. He should," Booker, who is black, said in a statement.

In a crowded primary campaign that so far had been civil, Wednesday's criticism exposed bubbling racial and generational tensions within the Democratic field that is the most diverse in history.

Biden's campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the criticism.

Biden, 76, is leading in early polls to take on Republican President Donald Trump in 2020.

dims?image_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fs.blogcdn.com%2Fslideshows%2Fimages%2Fslides%2F759%2F773%2F2%2FS7597732%2Fslug%2Fl%2Faptopix-election-2020-trump-1.jpg&thumbnail=1024%2C594%2Cauto%2Ctop&client=9edbd6006e804a7cbc86&signature=ce90b4185984632da5b14649330e62b68c17b346slideshowbutton.png

At issue are Biden's remarks at a New York City fundraiser for his presidential campaign on Tuesday night.

Biden said that U.S. leaders have lost the ability to work together. He pointed to two segregationists from the South who were serving in the Senate when Biden was elected - Democratic Senators James Eastland of Mississippi and Herman Talmadge of Georgia.

Eastland described black people as inferior and fought against efforts to desegregate the South. When Biden joined the U.S. Senate in 1973, he and Eastland, members of the same political party, served on the same committee.

"At least there was some civility. We got things done. We didn’t agree on much of anything. We got things done. We got it finished," Biden said, according to a pool report distributed by his campaign. "But today, you look at the other side and you’re the enemy. Not the opposition, the enemy. We don't talk to each other anymore.”

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, who is also seeking the Democratic nomination, criticized Biden's remarks.

"It's past time for apologies or evolution from @JoeBiden," de Blasio wrote on Twitter. "He repeatedly demonstrates that he is out of step with the values of the modern Democratic Party."

De Blasio called out Biden for invoking Eastland, posting a photo of himself on Twitter with his wife, who is black, and his two multi-racial children.

"It’s 2019 & @JoeBiden is longing for the good old days of 'civility' typified by James Eastland. Eastland thought my multiracial family should be illegal & that whites were entitled to 'the pursuit of dead n*ggers,'" de Blasio wrote on Twitter.